12

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s Yuri. Kwon Yuri”

 

Both Jonghyun and Jessica widdened their eyes in shock. Jessica couldn’t believe her parents would matchmaking her, and the one who will be Jessica’s partner was Yuri.

 

“Kwon Yuri?! Seriously, dad?! How come you choose her? I even didn’t know who is her parents’ name” said Jessica, yelled at her father.

 

“She is a nice and beautiful girl, Sooyeon.. I want her to be your future partner”

 

“I don’t want, dad! You said you’ll give your bless to us, but look what you just said to me.. you said that you won’t give us your bless and for making things worse is you’ll matchmaking me with her?!”

 

“Who said I will give you two my bless?” Jessica looked at her father with her poker face. “I just said I won’t give my bless if Jonghyun don’t come tonight, it doesn’t mean if Jonghyun come here and I will give my bless to you”

 

“Jonghyun-ssi, please break up with my daughter” asked Mr. Jung.

 

“What the hell are you doing now, dad?! After telling me that I should marry that Kwon and now you ask Jonghyun to break up with me?!” yelled Jessica angrily, before stood up. “I’ll go to my room now”

 

“J-Jess—” called Jonghyun but his word cut off by Mr. Jung.

 

“She’s very angry right now, Jonghyun-ssi. Let her alone”

 

Jonghyun look at the upstairs before turned his gaze to Mr. Jung.

 

“I think I’ll leave now. Thanks for the dinner. Good night” excused Jonghyun then bowed and went into his car.

 

Meanwhile in the bedroom, the brunette was leaning her back on the bedpost and hugging her knees. She burried her face between them and cried as hard as she could.

 

 

 

Yuri opened her house and throwing her bag on the couch. She went to the kitchen and drank her ma juice. When she’s about to bring the empty glass to the sink, her cellphone ringing. Incoming call from appa.

 

“Appa?” greeted Yuri as she placed the phone on her ear.

 

“Hello, Yul.. how are you, dear?”

 

“I’m allright, appa.. how about you? How’s mom and oppa?”

 

“We’re here allright, Yul. No need to worry..”

 

“Good to hear that. Oh, by the way, why are you calling me, appa?”

 

“Can’t I call my own daughter?” asked Mr. Kwon then chuckled. “No.. appa just want to talk something to you”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you please move to UK for awhile? Our branch in there have some trouble, Yuri.. I can’t go there because I also need to handle my office here”

 

Yuri just being silent, thinking about it. Well, it’s okay to leave the company because she had Taeyeon as a VP. But she’s not sure if she could leave her beloved princess.

 

“I know it’s hard for you, but—”

 

“Okay appa. I will go there next week”

 

“That’s too long, Yul. I’ve already prepared an earliest flight for you tomorrow”

 

“T-tomorrow? Okay then..”

 

“Okay.. thanks, dear. Appa loves you. Take care, ok?”

 

“Okay appa, love you too” said Yuri before ended the call and sighed.

 

She pulled the chair on the dining table and sat on it. Her elbows were on the table while her chin rested on her pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter