4

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep when she couldn’t find a certain tanned girl’s presence. She opened her eyes and yawned, before sat up and looked around her room.

 

“She already leave? What time is it?” asked her to herself as she took a glance to the clock which hang on the wall, 9.25 a.m. She moved her gaze and stopped when she found a letter under her cellphone. After making sure that letter was giving for her, she read it.

 

 

‘Dear Jessica,

I’m sorry I couldn’t wait until you wake up and excuse myself to the office, because when I saw your sleeping face it was so cute and peaceful that I don’t want to disturb hehe.. oh, I also made a speacial fried rice for you (its on the dining table) for my apologies. Hope you will like it ^^ - Kwon Yuri’

 

 

Jessica smiled to herself before put the letter on the table and proceeded to the bathroom doing some morning routines. A couple of minutes later, she exitted the bathroom and went to the dining room while dried her wet hair with the towel. Jessica saw a fried rice with an egg on there. She pulled the chair and has a seat on it.

 

“This is the most delicious fried rice that I’ve ever ate..” said her to herself, took a full spoon of fried rice before put in to .

 

Once she finished her breakfast, someone was ringing her bell house. She drank her milk before walked to the door and opened it, revealed a certain eye-smiling girl who jumped at her and hugged her like koala.

 

 

“Jessie!” yelled her and gave her bestfriend a koala hug.

 

“Tiff...I...can...not...breath...” said Jessica stuttering.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry Jessie~” said Tiffany breaking the hug.

 

“Okay.. mind to tell me whats going on? Why you suddenly come here this early?” asked Jessica walked in to her mansion.

 

“Nope, I just want to visit my bestfriend” said Tiffany beamed her famous eye-smile to the brunette who rolled her eyes.

 

 

Jessica sat on the sofa then turned the TV on. The eye smile girl joined her and sat beside her.

 

 

“Jessie” called Tiffany.

 

“Hmm..” hummed Jessica lazily.

 

“Do you want to go to Yuri’s office this afternoon?”

 

“What will we do there?” asked Jessica changed her position and looked at Tiffany.

 

“We can ask them to have lunch with us. How’s it?”

 

Jessica looked at her bestfriend for awhile before nodded her head. “Okay then”

 

 

 

Yuri was smiling all the way to her room. Taeyeon who typed something on her laptop, turned her head and saw her boss also her bestfriend was smiling like idiot. She just shrugged her shoulder and continued her work.

 

 

“I’m so happy today~” said Yuri in a sing sang manner as she sat on her chair.

 

She opened her laptop and minutes later her picture with her beloved princess popped out. She smiled again as she remembered about last night. When she took Jessica to her mansion, when she walked in to the Jungs’ mansion and looked around what she missed a lot, when Jessica asked her to sleep over, and the most is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter