6 - The Amusement Park

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica stood in front of the mirror looking at her reflection who wore a simple pink dress with a white headband that made her looked more gorgeous. She smiled at herself as she fixed her dress. Just then she heard someone rang the bell. Jessica quickly grabbed her handbag and skipped to the downstairs and opened the door, revealed a not so tall guy whose back facing her. A smile slowly curved on her lips.

 

“Jonghyun?”

 

Hearing a soft angelic voice called his name, Jonghyun turned his body and quickly hid his hand right hand behind his back. He could not help but stunned at a girl who looked like a goddess standing right in front of him with her simple but cute outfit and a beautiful smile that curved perfectly on her lips.

 

“H-hi Noona” greeted him. “You look so beautiful today~”

 

Jessica’s cheek slightly turned red as she heard Jonghyun’s compliment toward her.

 

“You too, you look handsome today. Seems like you have a nice taste of fashion” said Jessica.

 

Jonghyun wore a simple black t-shirt with white stripes on it and a black vest along with white long pants and also a black sneakers.

 

“Hehehe thanks to you.. oh btw, this is for you~” said Jonghyun as he handed a bouquet of roses to the older girl.

 

“Awww thanks.. how do you know I love roses?” asked Jessica as she happily smelled the roses’ scent.

 

“Uhm.. guessing?”

 

Jessica just smiled at him while smelled the roses.

 

“How about we go now?” asked Jonghyun and answered by nods from Jessica.

 

Jonghyun offered his hand like a charming prince who ask the princess to go with him and the older girl gladly accepted his hand then walked toward Jonghyun’s car side by side. He opened the passenger door for the older girl and she happily got in to the car. After making sure the brunette in the car, he skipped to the driver door and opened for himself.

 

“Amusement park. Here we go~” said them in unison then laughed so hard because of craziness.

 

“Can I turn on the music player?”

 

“Of course Noona.. just turn it on”

 

“How if you call me just by my name? Jessica or Sica will be good. It feels like I’m that old for you” said her pouted her lips cutely.

 

“Okay, S-sica..”

 

“Good”

 

Then the song from the player, playing Only Hope by Mandy Moore, which was one of Jessica’s favourite song. She began singing followed the music. Jonghyun who was focusing on the road, turned his head when heard a beautiful melodies from the girl beside him. Glad that the light was red so he couldn’t have to worry if he’ll crashed on something. Jonghyun was too busy staring and listening at Jessica’s angelic voice, he didn’t realize that the light turned to green. A loud honk from the car behind his car snapped him back to reality.

 

“We’re here!” announced Jonghyun happily. “Come on!”

 

They walked side by side toward the entrance. Jonghyun skipped to the ticket stall and bought two tickets for himself and Jessica. His hand lifted and showed the tickets on his hand while walked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter