8

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri walked toward her office room lifelessly. Her face was no longer shows a smile like it used to be before. How can she smiling if her beloved princess was already belong to another person? She twirled her palm on the doorknob when someone called her.

 

“Good morning, Noona!”

 

Yuri turned back and saw the one who stole her princess stood not far from her and showing his smile, or maybe smirk?

 

“Morning too, Jonghyun” answered Yuri smiled weakly.

 

“Don’t you want to congrats me with MY Sica, Noona?” asked Jonghyun, still smirked at Yuri who tried hard for not crying in front of him.

 

“O-oh, ye-yeah of course.. c-congratulation”

 

“Well thanks.. you know what Noona, I think Sica is a beautiful and nice person. She also great at kissing. I’m sure that I am the luckiest guy in this world for having Sica Noona as my girlfriend”

 

Yuri stared at him who smirked at her. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, tried to calm herself. She pretty sure if they weren’t in office, Yuri would probably punched him on his face so hard.

 

“It already 8.20, you should go to your room and do your work”

 

“Oh, you’re right Noona. By the way, thanks for congratulate me. Bye~”

 

Right after Jonghyun left her alone, she quickly opened her room and walked in. After closed the door, she leaned her back on it and closed her eyes tightly as a lone tear fell from her eyes. That time when Jessica happily told her that she and Jonghyun already official, kept playing on her mind. She wanted to go to somewhere peaceful only to calm herself down.

 

She stood and walked toward the chair, didn’t bother to wipe those tears away from her eyes. She grabbed her laptop and opened it. Just then her picture with Jessica popped out. She bit her lower lips as tears didn’t stop for falling down from her eyes. She sobbed hard and didn’t realized that someone opened the door and walked approached her.

 

“Yul..” called that girl softly as she walked approached the crying girl.

 

Yuri looked up and saw Taeyeon stood there. Taeyeon couldn’t help but shocked when she saw how mess her bestfriend’s condition now. The tanned girl then ran and hugged her bestfriend before sobbed hard like a lost child.

 

“Taeng..hiks..Jes..Jessica..hiks..”

 

“Ssh calm down, Yul..” whispered Taeyeon as she rubbed the taller girl’s back softly. “Just let it out. Cry as hard as you want if it can makes you feel better”

 

It took a couple of minutes for Yuri to calm. Taeyeon kept rubbed her back and whispered some words that comforted the tanned girl. Once Yuri calmed, Taeyeon pulled her to sit on the couch before walked to get water. She handed the glass to Yuri who gladly accepted it. She then seated herself beside Yuri.

 

“I’ve heard the news about your princess with your junior in high school” said Taeyeon.

 

Yuri just looked down, staring at the floor.

 

“Fany asked me to be by your side, afraid that you’ll do something stupid. She also asked me to sleepover in your house for a couple days until you really calm”

 

“You don’t need t—”

 

“No. I will do it even you don’t want”

 

Yuri smiled at her weakly before hugged her bestfriend again. She thanked to God for giving her such a caring bestfriends.

 

“I think I’ll steal Fany’s Taetae for awhile” said Yuri after released from the hug.

 

“And I think I will babysit someone who likes crying like a lost child”

 

Both of them laughed. Taeyeon glanced at her watch before faced Yuri who looked at her confused-ly.

 

“What happen?” asked Yuri.

 

“I just realized the meeting will start within 10 minutes”

 

“We have a meeting today? With who? I haven’t prepared anything for it.. I even didn’t know that we have meeting today” said Yuri before stood up and about to rush to the table, but Taeyeon stopped her by grabbed her wrist.

 

“Look at yourself, Yul, how can I let you lead the meeting if your condition isn’t good like this?” asked Taeyeon. “I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you earlier that you have a meeting today, I just want you to have a rest”

 

“Don’t apologize to me Tae.. I’m the one who should apologize to you” said Yuri. “Because of me, you and Fany are worrying me. I’m sorry..”

 

“No need Yul. That’s what bestfriend supposed to do. Trust me, I and Fany willing to do anything just to make you happy because we treated you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter