10 - Fainted

I Won't Give Up On Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It already one week after the dinner and Yuri finally calmed and focused on her works. Taeyeon who saw the change of her bestfriend, thanked to God and she also stop sleepover in her house. Yuri promised to herself that she won’t stressed herself because of this and just focus on her works and plan to get her princess back.

 

That day, Yuri finished her works quickly so she could went home earlier. She grabbed her bag and walked out from her room. As she closed the door, Taeyeon who just back from toilet called her.

 

“Yul?”

 

Yuri turned back and saw Taeyeon stood there. “Oh, hi Tae!”

 

“Where will you go?”

 

“I want go back home, of course.. where do you think I’ll go?”

 

“Ah, no.. it just that it still 4 and you already want to back home.. it’s rare, you know” said Taeyeon and both of them chuckled.

 

“Hahaha.. I already finished my papers, so instead of sitting there not doing anything, I prefer go back to my house.. I also tired”

 

“Of course. How come you’re not tired if you’re like a workaholic, work from 8 until 6 and sometimes you still do those papers in your house?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

Yuri just smiled shyly at her bestfriend.

 

“Like you don’t know me, Taeng.. you know, I don’t like letting my works unfinished so I will finish it that day, no matter how many hours”

 

“Glad you’re back to your-old-self, Yul.. you don’t know how much I and Tiffany worried of you, when you always skipped your meal or cried alone”

 

“Yeah.. this is because of your, Tiffany’s and Yunho oppa’s help, too. Thanks for taking care of me for a whole week, Tae”

 

“That’s what bestfriend supposed to do, right?” both of them smiled to each other.

 

“Well, I should go back to my room.. my works still didn’t finished yet” said Taeyeon.

 

“Okay, I’ll also go now. Bye Tae~”

 

Yuri walked into the lift and pressed the G floor. Ting. The lift opened as she walked out. She smiled to her employess who passed and greeted her. She exitted the building and walked toward the bus stop, because she didn’t brought her car.

 

Soon, the bus came and stopped in front of Yuri. Yuri got into it and seated herself on the empty seat. When the bus was walking, Yuri caught her attention to a book store. She quickly stood up and told the driver, before got out from the bus. She then walked into that book store.

 

“Hmm.. I need pen, paper clips and pointer laser”

 

Yuri went to the section where sold her needs. After put all of them inside the shopping cart, she went to the cashier and paid them.

 

“Thank you..” said her and smiled to the employee as he opened the door for her.

 

When she stepped out from the building, she realized that it was raining. Unfortunately for her, she didn’t bring umbrella that day, so she just waited outside the book store until the rain stopped. She didn’t realize that someone was standing beside her while rubbing her own arms, trying to get warm.

 

“Sica?”

 

The latter turned her head and found Yuri. She smiled weakly at her while her hands keep rubbing her arms. Her clothes already dampened because of the rain.

 

“Since when you’re here?”

 

“Mhm.. a-bout thirty minutes, I think” said Jessica. “I-it’s so cold..”

 

Yuri looked at her before turning her gaze to herself. She wore a jacket. She then quickly zipped her jacket and put it on Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica looked at her in shock.

 

“Y-you don’t need to do this, Yuri.. y-you might get cold” said Jessica as she tried to give back the jacket to the tanned.

 

“It’s okay..” said Yuri then wrapped the jacket around Jessica’s shoulder. “As long as you’re not cold, it’s okay for me”

 

Jessica hunged her head, hid her now redden cheeks.

 

“Why are you here? Are you from the book store too?” asked Yuri.

 

Jessica shook her head. “No, I just came back from my friend’s house”

 

“Oh, I see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter