Time

HOPE

 

 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Suddenly you hear footsteps walking nearly to you … You turn around and ……

“ ehhhhhhhhh?” that is the only word that come out from your mouth

“ haha , wae? Don’t act like you are so surprise”

“ Why shouldn’t I? “ you laugh after that

“ What are you thinking Yongguk ah? It is weird when you are out from house at this moment. I know you are having your off day today right?” Himchan keep on nagging.

“ Himchannieeeeeee~~~~ “ you are making your sulking face and merely trying to hold his arm.

Himchan laugh at your action “ aigoo , what had happened to our baby here? “ you still can hear his laugh till then.

You just laugh and keep on laying your head to his arms then to his laps. Himchan also rubbing your hands as if both of you are hot couple on the planet. That’s how both of you always acted when you are at the public. People always misunderstood you to be a gay. Who wouldn’t when both of you have the attraction with your handsome look, killer smiles and tough body shape yet only getting alone together. You know you love it that way , same goes to Himchan … Himchan is the only person that you can be yourself with and you can only show your childish side to him so far. You laugh thinking about how close you are.

“ Why are you grinning eh Gukkie? Am not talking to a stone right? Haha “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ anyi … tch , I am not a stone. I think you know what happened don’t you? “

“ wae? Jongup … again? Right? “

“ Can I cry again? “ you started to make your faces again.

“ As you may my dear…” Himchan take your head to his shoulder.

He surely treats you like a little kid. You sobs a lot. Himchan knows what happened in your family. That is why he can tell you what happen though you didn’t tell him anything. Being a best friend since kindergarten can’t separate you apart. That’s how close you are with him.

“ Here, your coffee” He gives it to you when you wake up from his laps.

“ Eh? Awhhh , how sweet . haha “ your dip voice scattered everywhere.

“ Well, I know that’s your favorite. I can even detect your weird voice through the call. So I just bought one on the way here” he smiles to you

“ ahh , kamsa hamnida.” You have a sip of it .

Coffee has always been your best medicine all this time. You even work at a coffee house nearby to your house. It’s funny to think about it but you just love coffee very much.

At the same time you need to collect some money to make your dream comes true; to have your studio to be real one day. YES , ONE DAY !!! and being the eldest make yourself to be responsible for the family’s financial since your dad is not in the world anymore.

The moment becomes silent for some time.

 

 

*******

 

 

Meanwhile at UK …..

 

“ Min Young-ah , wait for me” Youngjae trying to cycle a little bit faster

“ hahahahahaha ; oppa, why you are so slow? “ Min Young keep on cycling leaving Youngjae at the back. Yongjae smiles like an idiot right now. He feels so happy that he can meet Min Young again after few days not meeting her.

Min Young smiles happily that she already started her summer holiday. Now she can plan on how to make things clear once she reached that place. Yes, she has been here at UK since she was 6. Now she feels so excited to make her dreams come true.

Min Young stops at the green garden and sit next to Youngjae.

“Oppa, I’ll be leaving soon. Don’t miss me neh” she pinch Youngjae’s nose and smile.

“ Wae? I am going to cry right now” He started making faces while looking away.

“ haha , are you sulking right now oppa? Kyeopta “ Min Young laugh loudly.

She tried to explain “ I already told you right? I want to come back to Korea. I want to look for my family” she’s looking down while picking up the grasses.

Youngjae saw the changes in her face and hold her hands in his. “ arasso, I hope you will find your family neh? “ He kisses her hand after that. Min Young startled.

“ haha , oppa, you are being weird right now. Kissing my hands and stuff” Min Young looks away with her red faces. She stops laughing after that.

Youngjae smile hearing that. He knows that both of them are very close and even others thought that they are siblings but deep inside him, he treasures Min Young a lot. However, Youngjae has a thought that Min Young only thinks him as her closest oppa.

“ haha, aih … I can see your red nose” Youngjae trying to hold her face facing his. Min Young smiles and pinches his cheeks. Min Young can’t deny that Youngjae has such a lovely face and warm smiles.

Youngjae met Min Young when he saw that girl on the registration day at the university. Since he never meet any Korean girls around, he tries to approach her. They get closer after that. Youngjae is a senior studying language while Min Young in music. Youngjae started to be attracted at the first time he saw her. He even extended his semesters just to be with her but he knows that Min Young didn’t notice any of that actions.

“I am sure I am going to miss you a lot” Yongjae say while holding Min Young’s face…still…with that position.

Min Young smiles and nodded. They both now lie down on the grass and look at the sky. Youngjae look at Min Young. How he wishes that time will stop at that moment.

 

 

*******

 

p/s:

how is it?

I am sure there are a lot to be improve here.

I will appreciate your comments and subscribe to this story if you like it neh :)

cheers from me ^_^

here a present for you :P