There is Me in You

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 11

 

 

" Himchan - ah " you shouted at him while holding the picture tightly in your hand. " THIS ... THIS "

 

" Yah - where are you going? " Himchan shouted as you left him outside . 

 

You run into the coffee shop. Suddenly you fell on the floor right in front of your girlfriend. " OKAY, this is awkward "  You whisper that to yourself. 

 

" Yah , you okay? " ... Min Young runs quickly and grab you from the floor. She suddenly saw your hand holding that picture. Her eyes widen. " Who told you to take this picture from me? " She scolded you. You look at her with your pain face. You take your seat in front of her on the floor. " I didn't take this from you ... this is Himchan's " You explained to her whilst you are in pain.

 

" Him-Himchan's ???? " Min Young shouts a bit . " How come ??? " She then stands up and get her 'brother'. " Yah - how can you leave me alone here? ... haish chenca " You then stand up and run after her.

 

 

*******

 

 

" You - you ... is this yours? " Min Young grabs the picture that you hold quickly and show it to Himchan. She is now has forgetted how formality should come first in whatever situation but she knows that she can't think much at that time.

 

" Yes why? " Himchan looks at her with his weird face. 

 

Min Young then grabs the one that she has in her pocket. Himchan looks at the picture and Min Young simultaneously. " ehhhh ..... " 

 

Both pictures are showing the same figures. The same position of the person in it. The same smile of everyone. And Himchan grabs the picture and started to cry  "Is - is this really you Min Young-ah? " Himchan showing her the small girl's figure in the picture and startled as she nodded. " Like really this is you? really ? really ? really? " Himchan now is grabbing Min Young's arms and shakes her a bit.He can't believe in what he just heard from Min Young. He is now started to trust what he feels about this girl before. She keeps on nodding  and cried while saying " and is that you ... o-p-p-a ??? " Min Young speaks to Himchan slowly in her sobs. Himchan is now taking her in his chest and hug her tightly. Min Young cried loudly and responded to the hug. Both of them cried happily. The scene keeps on continuing even though a lot of eyes watching that without a blink. They might feel weird but for both Kim Himchan and now its Kim Min Young ... they feel happy and feel that the whole world is theirs right now. Been seperated for years had made Himchan's suffered enough to look for his little sister without anyone's notice. 

 

You look at them happily. You know that both of them have been waiting for this time to come a long time ago. You know how Himchan would feel though you just know about this matter. Living with him for a long time make you to have that feel. Though saying that ' I know what you feel ' is not the right phrase to say but at least you could sense it. You know how Min Young has been crying all the time when she looks at the picture alone without her noticing that you are watching behind her; and you stand there watching them happily since you love both of them so much. You forget all the pain that you got when you run towards Min Young to show her that picture. Standing there with the crowd around you might make you to feel not comfortable but you enjoy it instead. 

 

 

*******

 

" Yongguk-ah , I have met him. How I could not feel that when I first meet him before? " Himchan smirks at that statement. Min Young is now sitting next to her brother and comfortably ask you to join them and have the conversation.

 

" Min Young-ah , if I know that you are my little sister before you meet him , I am sure I wont let you to date him or whatever related to him " Himchan looks at you and making his face. He then laugh loudly and attract others to look at three of you.

 

" Tch , how can you be so mean H-Y-U-N-G ??? " You stress at that word which makes Min Young laughes at that. 

 

" Yah - don't you dare to hyung me ... " Himchan started to pinch you a bit. You grinned.

 

" Oppa , ehm ....... " Min Young stops before continuing with " .... is our parents still alive? "

 

Himchan looks at his little sister and then  he looks at you which then back to Min Young. " ehmmmm , yes they are but both of them rarely stay at home. They always busy with their business schedule and travelling around the world. Actually , I think you might want to know this but before they say that they have to ehmmmmmmm ... make you adopted because we are so poor and both of our parents are not capable to support us. I am sure that they have been working so hard to achieve what they have now. I believe they travel a lot to look for you along the way. That's just them but they don't want to show it to us though "

 

Min Young nodded. She doesn't know how she could react at that moment. She is not sad but not really happy hearing what Himchan just said. Not happy because she never see her real parent's face until now. but then she said after a moment of silence ... " Can we both meet them? "

 

You smile at her and look at Himchan to hear the answer. You know that Min Young won't feel bad about that. You know that she will always feel that there is still a lot of time to figure out things about her real family along the way. Though you just know her but you know that she is a good girl. That is why among all girls who tried to get closer won't get his attention but she managed to break that wall. 

 

" Yeah sure my dear. I will contact them as soon as possible. They must be happy hearing this news. " Himchan smiles.

 

Min Young then stand excitedly and shouted " YES , GREAT !!! " she smiles happily. Both Himchan and you look at her action and smile afterwards. Min Young then started to sit when she knows that everyone is looking at her. Himchan laugh at his little sister. " Oppa , don't laugh okay. I am just that excited hearing that news. Hehe " . She stands and move closer towards Himchan's back. She than cupped her hands around Himchan's neck from the back and whispering something at Himchan's ear  " and I am glad that you are my brother oppa. Seriously I am. I love you " She then kiss Himchan's cheek , smiling and take her move into the coffee house continuing her work.

 

Himchan startled and look at Min Young as she moves towards the coffee house. He then grinned happily and stops when he realizes that you are looking at him. " what? "  " what a lucky brother " You look away. Himchan then hit your head lightly. " Tch , don't say that you are jealous with me. HAHAHA " . You keep on looking away which make Himchan laugh harder.

 

You then look at him. You know that Himchan is a good guy and he must be very happy meeting with his real little sister that he hasn't meet for years; and now you realize that what you could see in Himchan is most likely can be seen in Min Young. This Kim's family is really unique. You then remembered how family can live beautifully when they understand each other and love without asking for anything. Each of the member share the same joy and sorrow , They complete each other. " There is me in you" could describe that beautifully and you are happy that everything has return to it's place right now.

 

*******

 

p/s: 

I am sorry that I still need to put this story in hiatus since I really has some difficulty to update this.

Now my laptop is not working and I have been busy wIth my semester.

but I really really really want to update this as soon as possible.

please keep on supporting me peeps.

thank you. 

XOXO

^_^