Memories

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 17

 

 

Youngjae is now ready to meet his ‘lover’. He keeps on straightening his hair in front of the mirror. “OMG, why are you so handsome Youngjae-ah?” He laughs at his own words. “ja- lets go”

 

“take care hyung” Jongup sends you at the door. He keeps on eyeing that girl. He knows that he can’t say much since Yongguk is there beside that girl.

“neh ….” You hold Min Young’s hand and stop when Min Young let your hand go.

“why?”  “let’s walk first”  “err, okay”

 

 

“ouh Youngjae-ssi. Himchan can’t come along. He has some problem to be settled to. So yeah …”

“ It’s okay then.”

I am hoping that you have something too’ 

“Hye Mimi – what’s up?”

 

 

“ I am okay. Thanks. Should we go now?”

 

You want to hold her in your arm but then … “ahh, oppa … Youngjae is here, remember?”

 

Yongjae just look at what is happening between both of you. He smirks a bit. “Well, I guess I am interrupting isn’t it? Haha” He teased.

 

“anyi- … Youngjae oppa, where should we go?” Min Young and Yongjae are now leading the walk in front of you. You can see that your girlfriend is now laughing with other guy and avoiding your touches.

‘What’s wrong with her?’ . If you could refresh to the past few months, Min Young would never refuse to get any touches from you. Not even in front of her brother; but why not in front of that guy? You are now feeling unease about your relationship right now.

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

You sit beside Youngjae and Min Young is in front of you.

“ So , hows your dream? Are you still working on it?”

“huh? You know about it?”

Yongjae feels that he spoke something that he shouldn’t but …. “ahh- Min Young told me about that. Well I am not that close to you to know about your dream isn’t it? Hahahaha” He is laughing … awkwardly.

“My dream is good. I am still working on it. I think I will hold on with the studio and polish my talent first. Perhaps this young lady can help me?” You are now looking at her. She is now smiling and nod. You feel warm seeing her smile but … ‘they must be very close to the extent that she can told him about my dream’

“well, that’s good. Min Young has a lovely voice. I am sure she can help you out.”

You just nod. Well, that is what you do most of the time. ‘This is going to be very awkward’

 

 

 

 

 

Time flies and it’s already a day passed. You could count on how many times you talked with Min Young. She is not even bothering you around although you are trying to make some efforts to cheer the situations up. You stare at the your desk clock – 8.30 pm. What a boring and tired day. How you wish that you could not even bother about that girl anymore. You realize how much you endure the pain of asking the question about her, you could not stop to feel sophisticated on the relationship itself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘knock knock’ 

 

 

 

You heard it few times and confirmed that it is for your room . Okay this is weird.

“come in” .  You are shock a bit but … “ouh Jongup-ah, what’s up?” You sit on your bed and lean on the wall. Jongup is now sitting on your bed. You feel weird because it has been a long time for him to do that with you – you know, he seems to say something important.

“I … how was your date?”

“huh? Why did you ask?”

“well, nothing. It’s just that I am worried about you. She seems to be a weird person though”

 

 

 

Silent.

 

 

 

“well, sorry if I am asking a weird question to you”

“No. You are not. I thought you did not know about us because she seems to avoid telling you about that”

“I could see that from you. Come on. Who can make a fool to me?”

“haha , you are right”

 

 

 

“Wait , she is weird? How come?”

“I am sure you know the answer. Go and find back your ‘past’. She is better you know. I know you still love her. This girl – that min young girl or whatever, I don’t think you love her as you love your past. I am just saying this for your good. Though I am a bad person but I don’t think harming my family would be something that I can forgive though”

You seem to respond to the words but … “ahhh …”

 

 

Silent. Again.

 

 

“I … I don’t know what to do” You pouted. You feel touch with the concern that your little brother showed.

“Tell Himchan hyung about this. The rest is up to you. I can’t decide for you … hyung” He then stands up and leave you with full of questions.

 

“Himchan? This is hard. Urghhhh”

 

 

 

*******

 

 

London

 

Himchan quickly books his ticket and plan to finish his work in two days.

“What is happening to Gukkie? I am so worried about him. He can manage that by himself right?”

Himchan seems to be very picky on things related to his best friend.

“I should settle my work faster. Aigoo,why they have to trouble me at this time?”

Himchan mumbles alone in front of his Macbook and suddenly sleeps silently while waiting for the next day.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Korea. Next day.

 

 

The clock shows that it is now 9 am. “Today I have a night shift, why not I clean em up right?” You look around your room.

“What is happening to me? Chenca !”

The room is very messy and you scold yourself for being lazy for the whole week. You get up from your bed and catch your towel.

 

 

After 30 Minutes …

 

“Okay, let’s start this” You clean up all your stuffs and separate your laundry and put them aside. You even wipe the fan, windows and all the furniture. “Wow, what a capableman I am.” You smirk.

 

Suddenly ...

“Hyung? Kwenchanayo? Since when did you become so dedicated in cleaning your room? Kkk”

“yah Zelo yah. Don’t you have any other things to do?”

“what? I am just saying things” Zelo lefts your room and keep on laughing.

 You smile and murmured alone “Aigoo this kid. Still not realizing that he is growing up huh? Haha”

 

 

 

While you are wiping your cupboard….

 

 

 

“pangggg”

 

 

 

 

That is loud enough for you to shout by yourself on how shocked you are.

“what the …”

 

 

 

“hyung? Is everything alright?” Jongup shouts from his room. “yeah I am fine. Don’t worry”

 

 

 

You step down from the movable stair that you use to reach the upside of the cupboard.

“what is this?” You pick up the thing. It is now broken since it is made by glass and … “is this a pic…”

 You lose your words for a while. You eyes widen looking at the picture frame that you broke just now.

You eyes are now filled with tears. You don’t know what to do but staring at the picture for quite a long time. “OMG , why ???”

 

The picture shows a figure of you and your past. You can’t deny that her smiles are contagious. They give warmth to your heart.

 

 

“Where are you? Why you have to appear again after a long time? Why?” Your tears keep on falling down your cheek. You keep on crying while not realizing that someone is watching your action at the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah Jongup-ah, what did you do at his room?” A hand touches his shoulder in sudden.

“what the hell?” Daehyun shocked him a bit. “shhhh” Jongup shows Daehyun on what he saw just now.

“ yah that is….” Jongup nod. Daehyun keeps on sneaking to your room which then stopped by Jongup.

“keumanhae. Let’s go”

“neh”

 

 

 

Jongup then shouts “Zelo , palli”

“yes , wait up”

“eyh , where do you want to go? Bring me in”

 

“why should we?” Daehyun pouted. ( He still not growing isn’t he? XP )

“it’s okay. I am okay that you left me alone , with all the ghosts here.  I AM TOTALLY FINE”

 

 

“there comes your drama again. Come, dress up quickly. We will wait for you outside.” Zelo is now standing beside him.

“neh , wait up okay. Half an hour. Kkkk”

“we will leave you then”

“okay okay. Tch” Daehyun quickly enters his room and dress up. He finishes up in 10 minutes.

“let’s go”

“to convenience store we go … hoyeah”

 

Jongup shakes his head a bit. ‘why this kid seems to be that excited?’

 

 

 

Before leaving the house Jongup turns his head to Yongguk’s room.

“He will be fine. Don’t worry” Daehyun then takes Jongup’s wrist and lead the walk.

“Yeah, he will” Both of them smile.

 

 

 

*******

 

p/s:

 

Hello people.

Thanks for reading. I hope I will get some feedbacks from you.

I really appreciate that if you did ^^

I can't believe that I wrote for 17 chapters already. kkk

 

anyway I am anticipating any reviews from all of you.

Please support me in the future.

Thanks love ^^