Please , be safe !

HOPE

 

 

CHAPTER 24

 

" Oh - my - God "

 

 

Showing the same reaction, she then settle up with her high heels and stands up with the things that she bought , smiling at you with a weak smile.

 


“ hye? “


You who still can’t cover with your shock , just wave lightly and stare at her for a long time.
Jieun who can’t even say anything just stands there with awkward look and take her seat back awhile after that.


“ what are you doing here? “ You then take your seat beside her. A bit awkward.


“ visiting Jongup? And what is taking you so long to buy that? “ she takes a glance at things in your hands.


“ ouh this… ehm , are you buying that for Daehyun too? “ you asked the same question.


“ yeah , since he is so noisy about his hungry stomach like always “ she chuckled. 

 

 

 

 


Silent.

 

 

 

 

 

" are you mad at me Gukkie? " 

" I don't know " 

" byane " 

 

 

 

 

" do you have a girlfriend now? "

" i did , but I know I can't lie to myself " you then take a slight glance to her. She turns her head around and lean a bit to the seat , sighing .

 

 

 

 

" why you appear at this moment? why not years ago Jieunnie? Its not 2 or 3 years okay , its .......... a long time " said you in a very soft voice.

" I - I am sorry Gukkie , are you waiting for me? " 

" aint you? do you really mean it when you say that you want to break up at that moment? " you raised your voice a bit , which make her shocked. She then shows you her weak smile, and stand up.

 

 

 

" I know that you know me very well , Bang Yongguk " she then leaves you with full of questions.

" but what is it? " you shouted from your seat. She then stops at where she stands at that moment.

 

As she turns around , she can see that you are coming closer, really close , in front of her.

" what is it? I don't know you . I don't know you well " you speak to her in your normal tone. A bit like whispering. 

 

 

 

She then smiles a bit and hold your hand. It has been a long time since you can feel her warmth. You are shocked with her action.

" Gukkie , we have been knowing each other for years. and as for you to know ..... "

 

 

 

 

Suddenly , your phone rings loudly ....

Both of you are shocked. You then pick up your phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Yeah , why Channie? "

" Yah , where are you? where are you? " You heard Himchan shouting a bit at the other line.

" why? I am on my way , but please calm down , tell me what happened? " You take a glance at Jieun who seems worried about the call too.

" Dae - Daehyun is fainting !  ... yah , Palli , come here ! " Himchan explains the situation.

" What? I will be there ! " 

 

 

 

 

" what happened? " Jieun asked you curiously.

" Daehyun .. he is fainting. Come , lets go ! " You then naturally hold her hand and run to the emergency room where the rest are waiting for Jongup. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Daehyun , PLEASE , BE SAFE ! " you cried silently in your heart. 

 

 

 


 

p/s :

Hello readers , thanks for waiting , Sorry , this is just a short update , but I hope you will wait a little bit more. I am in my exam week now , so hope you can pray the best for me.

 

And I hope , I can get some comments or feedbacks from all of you. Do sucscribe and upvote if you like this story ^^ 

 

best regards -syaf-