Himnae !

HOPE

 

 

CHAPTER 26

 

 

They are all running to the room where the nurse is heading to. Everyone looks so worried coz waiting for hours in front of the operation room , Daehyun's condition , police case , those happened at the same time , they hope nothing but everything will come back to the right conditions.

Himchan pulls your hands to make your pace to be quicker as your blurred face of    " I - can't - brain - anything - right - now " showed up so much. Zelo has run up fast as he heard of the news . Jieun is still with Daehyun at the ward. 

 

 

 

" noona , please , I wanna have a look on Jongup "

" Dae , your condition is still not stable "

" but I am just .... not having enough 'nutrition' and thats all "

Jieun just look at his little dongsaeng and stare him with a deep look . 

" its not that I just know you for a day to not know about your illness !      have they know about that yet? "

Daehyun was shocked as he heard a confession but yet he stays in silence.

" I am just having a gastric and that was it "

 

 

Jieun smiled and pats Dae's head. She then continued ......... 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

Meanwhile ...

 

" Doctor , what happened? " You heard Zelo asked it hurriedly as all of you arrive in front of the operation room. It was kind enough for the nurse to call all of you there since she knows about Daehyun's case before.

" who can I talk to about further operation? I need your permission and to sign the agreement " the doctor said.

" wait what? F-U-R-T-H-E-R  O-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N ??? " Himchan said the word one by one and in shock . Everyone stays in silence trying to absorb things.

 

 

" well , you can talk to me doctor " you said after a moment of silence.

" follow me to my room then "

 

 

 

 

" please tell me , what's wrong with my dongsaeng? " you asked worriedly.

" actually , he lost a lot of blood and we really need any of your family members to donate some "

" its okay doctor , you can take as much of blood of mine as long as it can help him ! please doctor , please ....... please save my brother "

You are now begging for Jongup to be save. You know , you can't forgive yourself if anything bad happened to him. 

The doctor stops and look at you with a sad and deep stare.

 

It was an awkward silence for a while until the doctor continued. 

" and to be honest ..... " 

 

You head up your face because you are not expecting for anything else. 

 

" to be honest , that accident has bring him a stress fractures to his bones ..... which affected his legs and he might not be able to walk for a long time " said the doctor , slowly but conving enough to make you cry out like a baby. 

 

 

The doctor then pats your shoulder and said ...

" please , head up ! he needs your support and we will try our best to help him. Lets wait for miracle to happen. "

 

You then nod and slowly start to stop crying. You know that you can't show this side of yours when you go out from that room. You don't want Zelo , Daehyun , Himchan , Jieun and most importantly , your mother to be worried. That is the reason why you beg others to not tell your mom first ; since she is now still at your uncle's place which is quite far. Seeing her worried wont make anything better coz you know , it will make her to faint or even worst , as she can't be in any worry situation. 

 

" lets make a check up on your blood. " 

You nod and follow the doctor out from the room and meet up with Zelo and Himchan who are waiting outside of the room.

 


" what happened? " Himchan comes straight to you once he saw your figure .

" He will be fine . Now they need more blood and I am going to donate mine. Channie , do help me to take care of the rest. can you do that? "

Himchan nods . " anything for you. now go " 

 

You smile and pats on his shoulder. You can see that Himchan knows that you are hiding something but you also know that he will never ask on what you decide since he knows that you know what you are doing. Again , you are feeling heartache since again , you need to rely on your best friend again. 

 

" byane , I troubled you again "

" hey , I did nothing. Please , don't worry. I will settle the rest for you. " Himchan smiles and you reply the same to him. As you take a glance at Zelo who is now staring at the floor for long , you make a few steps towards him.

 

 

" hey , don't cry baby boy. Its not like you okay? " You wipe his tears slowly. This is why you always feel that you are a fail brother. You always feel that you can't give anything but make them worry all the time.

" is Jongup hyung is gonna be okay? I am sorry .... I - I can't help with anything but cry " Zelo said it slowly between his sobs.

You then smile and said " its okay , I am here right? He will be okay Zelo-ah , please , we need to believe in him right? " Zelo nods and that makes one of your burden gone away.

Himchan smiles a bit listening to your advice. He knows that you are hiding your tears well.

 

after that , you are lost between rooms and starting for blood examination and donation. Your hope is that , this will at least help Jongup. You know you havn't done much to that little brother of yours. Somehow , between the moment of donating , your tears falls down again.

 

 

" HIMNAE , Jongup -ah ! "   said you between your breath and thought.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

Jieun continued ...

 

" my dear , I am your noona and I know how you are. It wasn't gastric and I know you are hiding your real disease from all of them , why you have to lie to me too? Its not that I can just let it go happily saying that I wasn't worried. I am worried like hell but I know , you are trying your best too " 

She then can see his tears are falling down and she can't avoid but to calm him down. She knows that Daehyun has try his best to keep on hiding his illness from everyone.

 

" how long have you know about this? " Daehyun said as he lays his head on her shoulder.

Jieun then face Daehyun's body and said ...

" a long time ago , since you faint a lot at school . I was worried and follow you a lot after school end . and that brings me to the hospital that you always visit. I am sorry , but I can't help up but meet the doctor and convice me to tell me what happened to you " said Jieun as her eyes also become teary whilst telling him the story. 

 

Daehyun then stays in silence for quite a time before continue .... " Jae knows about this too? "

Jieun shakes her head and smile. " I am sure , he will know one day " 

 

Daehyun smiles and hug her ... " byane noona and thanks a lot , for trusting me , for always be beside me although you are not always around " 

" its okay , I am the one who should say sorry because I can't do anything " Jieun pats Daehyun shoulder. Its more to comfort him to sleep and be at ease since she also worried on what happened at the other ward. At the same time , she can also feels that Daehyun shakes his head to tell her that she should not be sorry. 

Jieun smiles . 

" I hope that everything is going to be fine " she whispers to herself while keep on patting Daehyun to sleep.