Picture of Love

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 10

 

Himchan keeps on turning around on his bed. He can’t sleep for the whole night. Sigh. He wondered when he will be able to meet his sister. Someone that he hasn’t meet for years.  He looked at the picture . That is the only thing that he has about his little sister.

 

Suddenly Himchan remember something that he thinks might be impossible.  “ but she has different family’s name … that can’t be … “ . Himchan murmured to himself. The clock on the wall keeps on ticking its body. 2 a.m. He mumbles something again “ I should tell Yongguk about this … I should….” Himchan lose in his dream after saying his thought.  The picture is now stays in his hand and later fall on the floor in the wide room of his.

 

*******

 

You walk happily to your work. Now you feel happier that everything around you seems to be perfect. Being happy is something that you always do but you can feel the content in your heart when Min Young can accept your feeling towards her. This added up with when Jongup can talk nicely to you again. You notice that he treats you differently this morning.

 

Just now , home , breakfast ….

 

“ hyung , are you going to have your morning shift today?” You are shocked with his question. “ he called me hyung?” You said that in your heart. You haven’t heard him calling you that for a long time. “ehm yeah. Why? Do you want anything?” You asked him back while eating your sandwich. “No, I hope we can have our dinner together “ Everybody in the dining room stay in silence looking at Jongup. Daehyun is blinking his innocent eyes. After what had happened yesterday, Daehyun can’t leave Zelo and Jongup to stay in awkwardness. Thus, he decided to sleep over at that house. However four of them are trying to hide their happy smile from being shown. They feel glad that Jongup has started to get closer to Yongguk. " I will try to be early today okay? " You smile afterwards so does Jongup.

 

 

daeup

* LOL Jongup ^_^ *

 

 

*******

 

Suddenly someone taps your shoulder roughly. “ What the h…. “ . That hand hit your head before you could finish your sentence. “ ahhhhh , ouch “ You scream loudly . “ Yahhh !!!  Himchan-ah !!! “ . He laughs looking at your red head. “It ain’t that hard. Aigoo” . He looks at your head and blow it slow. You laugh lightly at his action. “ ahh wae? “ Himchan feels annoyed with your laugh. “ I know you can’t do something bad to people” You pinch his nose and run away while laughing laudly. “ Yahhh , wait for me” Himchan chase you from the back. You know you will be losing to him since Himchan has an athletic body.

 

He reaches you with his out breath. “ Yah , I know you are not good in sport but since when did you run that fast huh?” “ Tch , I am wondering about the same thing too, haha “ You grab his hand who is now sitting tiredly on the road. “ Come , it’s almost time” You grin at him. Suddenly you feel bless for having someone like him on your life.

 

You arrived at the coffee house a little bit late today. Suddenly you see Himchan sitting at one of the table outside of the coffee house. “ Why you are still here? “ You wondered. “ Why? Is it weird? “ He laughs. “ Yes “ You said while making your weird face. His laugh started to go slower. “ I-AM-ON-MY-HOLIDAY-MR-BANG” Himchan stressing word by word to you. Both of you are now making faces to each other and you leave him with a wide grin. 

 

You open your locker looking for a small red towel to wipe your sweat. Running in the morning might be a good idea but it makes you sweat heavily which might not be good for those who is working. But you don’t mind about that much. It has been a long time for you not teasing Himchan that way.

 

Suddenly you smile thinking about your girlfriend. You laugh at yourself for thinking that way. “ I am now seriously is someone’s boyfriend? “ Suddenly you step out slowly going to Min Young’s locker. You smile when you saw her having her apron’s done. You pace out slower and whisper at her ear “Morning love “ She scream loudly not realizing that you were watching her since a moment ago. You laugh happily when she hits you lightly few times. “Yah , you wanna die? “ She keeps on saying the same thing and smile after a while.

 

She is now looking for her key to lock her locker. Suddenly you move closer to her and hug her from behind. She startled . “ Oppa , people might …”   “Shhh … Let them be. I just want to say that I love you. Is that wrong?” She smiles hearing that word. She turns around and hold your face while saying “love you too Gukkie “ and she pinches  your cheek .  She laugh as she runs out from the locker room. “ Gukkie?” You whisper to yourself and smile while rubbing your red cheek.

 

You set up the cashier and clean up the counter with some other co-workers. You finished everything in just a minute. Been working for quite a long time at the coffee house make you an expert in doing everything there. Your eyes catch Min Young’s figure who is arranging the table outside of the coffee house. She is now approaching Himchan with a wide smile. You are making your faces without you realizing it.

 

“Himchan oppa. What are you doing here at this hour? Are you on your leave today? “  “Looks like someone is smarter than Yongguk” Himchan smirks at his statement. Min Young smiles shyly when Himchan mentioned your name. Himchan realizes something but pretended not to see anything.

 

“ Ehm , order? “ Min Young seems to be catching up with the awkward situation just now. “ Ouh , I can start ordering now? I thought the coffee house is still preparing with the arrangement”  “ haha , its okay , do you want anything? Its on me” Min Young giggle a bit. “Waa , great !!!! Mocha please” . Min Young nods and quickly makes her paces into the coffee house.

 

Min Young is now focusing in making her mocha. “ Is that is Himchan’s order?” you ask her. “yeah , it's my treat by the way” She chuckles a bit. “ tch , I am jealous okay” You are making your sour face, acting like a small baby. “ aigoo , please stop it oppa” . She hits your head lightly. “ Yah , you are the second person who hit me today okay” You hold your head teasing her saying that you are in pain. “Good for you”  Min Young smiles and making her move to send Himchan’s order. You followed her from behind.

 

Himchan can see Min Young who is preparing his order behind the counter. He can see everything that has happened between that those two too.The glass window that is beautifully decorated can make the surrounding inside the coffee house to be well seen from outside. Himchan somehow can feel some strong feeling when he is around Min Young. He doesn't know where it comes from but he did't pay his attention much to it. He still remembers when you said that she came here to look for her parents. Is she ….

 

“ Here’s your mocha” Himchan moves a bit shocking that he was just having his daydreaming. “Ahh , thank you”. He takes a sip of it. “ Your mocha has some improvement Min Young-ah. Well done” Himchan compliments her sincerely. It is quite impressive for someone who just works there to make such a lovely taste of the coffee. Usually it takes for a few months for a worker to be an expertise. Min Young is then thanking him for the compliment saying that she has a lot more to learn.

 

You watch them from behind and trying to shock them both. It works on Min Young but not to Himchan. “ Yah , you are supposed to make your shocked face”  “ ahh , I’ve seen them a lot so yeah” Himchan said it lightly and take a sip of his mocha while Min Young is now bursting into her deep laugh. You look at her laughing face and smile.

 

Himchan takes his move and ask Min Young a shocked question making her silent in sudden. “ Min Young-ah ,  is there anything happened between you two that I don’t know?” Min Young looks at you and answered Himchan with a smile “ You should ask your best friend about that” She then takes her leaves from the conversation and let them both to have a private talk.

 

“ Yongguk-ah , have you told her about that?” Himchan ask you once he confirmed that Min Young is far away from both of you.    “ Sort of ” You answer it lighty. “Yahhh , such a brave guy” Himchan said that while tapping your shoulder. You giggle at the compliment even if you don’t know whether it is a compliment or not.

 

Silent.

 

“ I have to tell you something Gukkie” Himchan speaks after a moment. “ Huh? What is it?”

 

Himchan takes out a picture from his pocket. He looks at the picture and stare at you. “ Actually it has been years that I am trying to look for my little sister. I haven’t meet her for years and I am sorry that I couldn’t tell you about that but I am not strong enough to speak my mind out…”

 

You moves your seat next to him. “Yah , why you are saying that? It’s okay . I wouldn’t feel irritated about that but is there anything that I could help?"   Himchan smiles a bit knowing that you would listen to his story.

 

Himchan shows you the picture that he holds in his hand.  You take a look at it and …

 

” Himchan –ah …… “

 

*******

 

p/s :

pheww

honestly this is the longest chapter that I've write 

( except for the chapter that I broke into few parts LOL )

I hope you can read this at your ease.

and I hope I could finish this soon.

thanks for those who are following the story.

I am still not good at this. T_T .

Please teach me more ^_^

till next chapter my love :)

 

daejae

* ahh really? =P *

* Yongjae and Daehyun *