Why?

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 27

 

 

“ Jae , wake up wake up ! “ 

Himchan shakes Youngjae’s body a bit while shouting at him curiously. Youngjae then opens his eyes and slowly trying to brain whatever is happening around him right now.

“ Himchan hyung? “ Youngjae sits abruptly and looks around. There are a lot of patients around , nurses and BLOOD?  His eyes open widely once he realizes that his hands are all full with bandage etc.

“  where….am I right now? What happened to me? “

“ you were laying down on the road unconsciously . Good that you are not badly injured. “ Himchan explaining things while looking at the bandage around Youngjae’s hand. Good that the accident didn’t hurt him badly.

 

 

Youngjae laying down to the bed and trying to remember what had happened to him . Sudden tears coming down to his cheek. He is trying to hide his face from Himchan. Himchan then sits beside him and hold his hand. “Why Youngjae-ah? What happened? “ Himchan just look at him with sorrow. For what had happened to his best friend , Himchan still can’t ignore this boy who is still young and once close to him long time ago. His heart won’t allow him to hate anyone.

 

Youngjae still looks away. He knows he cant regard on the things that happened between him and Min Young. Youngjae feels ashamed of what he had done.

 

 

 


 

“ yah Min Young-ah , answer me now , what do you want? “

“ WHAT DO I WANT?     I WANT TO GET AWAY FROM HERE “ She seems lost and shriek with laughter.

“ yah , whats wrong with you now? “ Youngjae seems bothered. He cant just let go of this girl after all that he has done though. 

Min Young then budges Youngjae’s hand from her and trying to escape. People are watching them fighting beside the road. They seems concerned of what will happened if …..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BAMPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A loud sound of car trying to break suddenly avoiding accident from happen is heard through the air. Youngjae who is now horrified with him sitting on the road , right in front of the lamp of the car . Another car is stopped beside since both cars crashed into each other avoiding Youngjae who falls suddenly on the road.

Youngjae lost his voice. His eyes eyeing Min Young who is appalled , and run away , leaving Youngjae alone there.

 

“ yah , are you okay? “ the driver ask him with concern.

“ my hand …….  I cant feel it “ Youngjaes can sense blood coming out from himself. The surrounding seems blurr adding up with Min Young who just ….

 

“ Why Min Young , why ? “  

 

Youngjae then passsed out on the road and all he can remember is he is on the hospital bed , with Himchan beside him , which he still can't figure out why ... Himchan is there. Of all people ....

 

 


 

 

" Himchan hyung " 

" hmm? " Himchan hummed to answer him

" I am so sorry "  said Youngjae , still looking away.

" You should be " Himchan said , stops , and chuckles a bit.

Youngjae then turn around and stare at him , long enough that make Himchan feels uncomfortable. 

" yah , dont look at me like that , I know I am handsome though " said Himchan , giggling at what he said.

Youngjae smiles and trying to reach Himchan's hand with his another hand ~ " komawoyo , really " 

Himchan touches his hand back and pats him a little.

" aish this kid. but ..... I cant say that I will forgive you though. You should apologize to them , Daehyun and Yongguk especially " 

Youngjae regards at Himchan and sighing. He nods and relax his body a little. He feels glad that he other parts of his body are okay. Well at least...

 

 

" hyung , why .... are you here btw? "

Himchan looks at Youngjae weirdly and realize of what he asked ...

" oh , me ? well , I saw you being brought at the emergency room , so I left the rest to Zelo there "

" the rest? " Youngjae peering trying to brain the sentence.

" uhm " Himchan nods.

Youngjae still stare at him with his ' can-you-tell-me-who-are-they' face to Himchan.

Himchan cackles and stop after a while. 

" Jongup is accident too , remember? " 

" ahh "

" and ....... Dae "

Youngjae looks at Himchan straight away hearing Dae's name being mention.

" whats up with him "

" he is also in the ward "

Youngjae sits abruptly which makes him screams painly , after Himchan drops a bombshell. 

" yah , why are you..... " Himchan stand with shock hearing Youngjae screams suddenly like that. 

" no , whats wrong with him ? is he here? " Youngjae trying to move around in pain.

" no , YOUNGJAE , SIT STILL " Himchan scold him to not move around. Youngjae seems shaken and just nod weakly. He then letting Himchan to move his body back to the bed , forcing him to rest.

 

" yes , they are all here , dont worry. Just , we are still waiting news from them. Jieun is with Daehyun now "

" Jieun noona? " Youngjae asked , annoyed a bit , perhaps.

" uhm - well , she heard about Jongup and come straight away , thats all "

" and what happened to Dae ? "

" He fainted and they said , its gastric " 

" aish , he still has it after years? " Youngjae mumbles to himself , which actually heard by Himchan.Himchan smirks and stand up.

 

 

" Do you want to meet him? " 

" who? "

" who do you want to meet ? " Himchan asked him back.

" uhmmmmm ............. "

 

 

The hum tooks long enough for Himchan to just leave , and has a wheelchair with him now. Its not that Youngjae cant walk , but his body is traumatized with the accident , thus , doctor ask him to not move around shortly. That is why wheelchair is needed.

 

" wanna go? "

Youngjae nods and let Himchan helps him out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ROOM 1004.

PATIENT - BANG DAEHYUN.

 

 

 

Youngjae sighs a bit and nods to Himchan , giving sign that he is ready to meet him.

Himchan knocks the door and see Jieun and Daehyun chatting to each other.

 

 

 

" ahh Himchan hyung , come in " Daehyun smiles widely to him.

" actually , I am not alone "

" not alone , is Zelo with you too? " Daehyun asks him.

" nope "

Himchan then motion himself with Youngjae who waits outside.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun gapes at the figure that is entering his room. Jieun also stand with shock seeing who is coming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Jae "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

A/N :

How was it? I hope its worth waiting for those who wait.

I am soooooo sorry that you have to wait for a long time for me to update this.

The idea keeps on coming but IDK how to make them in. Hope you can follow this fic until the end.

until next update. Do give ms ideas or any feedback for next chapter alright? thank you.