Moments

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 8

 

 

You couldn’t sleep. Having fun for a day adding up with what had happened just now makes you tired. A lot of things are running in your head. You suddenly grab your sweater and make your move to that place.

You sit at the lake and lay down looking at the stars on the sky. Sigh. The environment is very humid and cool forcing you to sleep. You smile remembering the moment when you use to sleep together with Himchan at that place during your childhood time.

You can hear someone is coming closer to you. Doubting you might be in danger, your eyes turn wildly looking around trying to find where does it comes from. Nothing. Suddenly a hand touches your shoulder and scared you for a moment. “OPPA !!!” You shout a bit listening to that voice. That voice laugh loudly. “Haish , why did you do that Min Young-ah?” She smiles and sits by your side. “What are you doing here at this moment?” “I am the one who should be asking that to you” You muttered.

“Here” “Ehh??? Haha. How come …” “I just come back from buying some groceries (showing the things that she bought), so in a way I bought that too” You smell it deeply and smile. The smell calmed you a bit. “Thanks for this coffee”. Both of you look into each other’s eye and you look away quickly after a few moments.

“Something had happened isn’t it?” “Why?” “Well, you look different. Seems trying to hide your tears from me” You have a sip of the coffee trying to think what you should say. “I don’t force you to tell me anything but if you want me to hear it; I’ll be listening” She smiles. “Ehmmm , I just have a fight with my brother ….” and you tell her everything. You cry again. That is the first time you cry on front of a girl. Min Young suddenly sit a little closer and pull your head into her shoulder. “It’s okay oppa. Everything will be okay.” She can hear your sobs and she tries to tap your shoulder few times trying to calm you down until she realizes that you sleep on her shoulder. She moves the coffee from your hand and put it aside. She then let your head down to her laps.

Min Young can feel that she has started to like you but she is trying to deny that since she knows that you are just trying to be a good friend to her. She keeps on tapping your shoulder seems to sing you a lullaby. You sleep deeply on her laps. The environment seems to be very cold but Min Young can feel the warmth from you body. She grinned looking at your sleeping face. Realizing that it’s already late, she comes to look at her phone.

“Oppa ... Yongguk oppa” She calls your name few times to wake you up. “Ouh, what time is it?” “Its 11pm already. Come, let’s go home” When Min Young is about to stand, you hold her hand out of sudden. “Min Young-ah, thanks a lot”. Looking at your sad face, she then bend down to sit next you. “It’s my pleasure”. You who still holding her hand, squeeze it. Her face changes a bit. You realized that and loosen your hand from hers “ouh , sorry”. The moment who trying to lose it, she grabs it again in hers. “Yongguk-ah, whatever happened; I’ll always be there with you okay?” She whispers a bit. You look into her eyes and sink in her sincerity. You can feel that she has the same feeling like you do. Your hands touch her face lightly. You come a little bit closer and kiss her. She startled a bit but she then hold your hand tightly keeping her with that position. Both of you seems to sink in the coldness of that night. The warmth from the touch answered everything. 

 

*******

p/s:

Sorry for a short chapter and not developing it well T_T.

Will be updating soon.

see ya.

 

chan

* LOL , I can't forget this part :P *