Don't be ...

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 15

 

 

 “ Morning Gukkie-ah , are you sleeping? Hehe “

“ what hehe? Its 4 in the morning. Are you expecting me to play a piano? “

“ well , ehmm , its possible for a musician-to-be like you “

You smile and thinking on your dream to have your own studio but then again , you  get to your sense ….

“ yah , why? Your voice seems to be a bit serious Channie? “ You are now sitting on your bed with half open eyes holding the phone .

 

 

“ Ouhhh ...  I , uhmmm , kinda , I need to go on sudden outstation tomorrow , so ... I can’t hang out with Yongjae, Min Young and you tomorrow. Aigoo , byane ~~~ “ Himchan is now making his childish voice ; finding a way to attract your empathy since he has promised to accompany you earlier.

 

 

Silent

 

 

“ hello , yah Gukkie , are you sleeping? “ Himchan is now worried. He can now hear you humming your voice.

“ uhm , I am here … well … “ Sigh

“ byane uhh Gukkie-ah , chenca byane “

“ Well , its okay then , now let me sleep before I get even worst in negotiating. Take care Himchan-ah. Hehe “ You then hang up the phone before Himchan could say a thing.

 

 

 

>>>>>

 

Your POV

 

“ HAHHH ??? WHAT ??? NOO !!! “ You is now can’t get to the right sense after the call.

Screaming at 4.15 in the morning. Low note … but still … XP

“ How am I going to have fun if Himchan is not around? I mean , I am not that close with that … that … haish “ sighhhhh

You pull up the comforter and lay down slowly. The iphone is now placed straight to your face. The image of you and Min Young can be seen at the lock screen.

“ I don’t  want to trust my guts but … hope that you can always have me in your heart. “

You are now sleeping soundly when you can’t even hear the message keep on coming in.

 

 

Himchan POV

 

“ Gukkie-ah , Yah yah … I … “ You can hear Yongguk hang up the phone.

“ He must be really mad isn’t he? Now I feel bad about this “

You knew Yongguk very well , and saying ‘take care’ with a ‘hehe’ after what you have did sounds so not him.

You unlock your phone and type the message quickly…

 

Message 1 ( 4.30 am ) : Gukkie-ah , are you mad at me? Hope you didn’t sleep yet.

 

You wait for few minutes, no reply … and you now keep on sending messages to Yongguk which you do not know whether he is sleeping or wide awake.

 

Message 2 ( 4.35 am ) : well , I am sorry but I know you are mad at me. I just got a call from our branch at London , well .. ehm , I do think that I need to pack by now.

 

Message 3 ( 4.37 am ) : ouh , my flight is at 9 am. I will inform Min Young later.

 

Message 4 ( 4.40 am ) : hey , gosh I am so sleepy but I need to pack. Gukkie-ah , are you okay? Now I feel bad and think that I should cancel my flight.

 

Message 5 ( 4.50 am ) : Hate it when it comes to be like this. Yah Gukkie , what kind of ringtone that you use for your phone? Can’t you hear my messages? 

 

Message 6 ( 5.05 am ) : have packed few of my things. I will be back after the problem at that branch is settled. How I want to spend time with you … chenca !

 

Message 7 ( 5.15 am ) : Okay , I need to sleep. See ya later. Sorry for these messages. Hope you are not mad with me Gukkie .

 

 

You are now tired typing those messages feeling like you are talking alone. You look at your luggage and think … “ I hope that Yongguk won’t be mad at me.”

 

You feel bad but having a good sleep is a must though you know you can’t. Calling at 4 am sounds pretty weird but you used to do that with your best friend when you are not okay. Yongguk will always listen to your story though it is 3 or 4 in the morning. Making him mad is something that you don’t like to do.

 

“ Let’s hope that things will be okay for them. “ you now sleep with your baby pose.

 

 

 

 

>>>>>

 

 

You wake up and surprised looking at the messages on your phone.

“ haha , Channie … “ You giggle looking at his messages.

“ he must be worried all night “

“ his flight is at 9 am? “ You now looked at the clock and it is now 7.05 am.

 

 

You dialed a number and … “ Min Young-ah , can we meet up at 11? I have some emergencies. Hee , would that be okay? “

When Min Young gives the green light , you quickly stands up , grab your towel and take your bath. “ I should be there earlier. “

 

 

You are now standing in front of Himchan’s house. It’s now 7.55 am and you know Himchan should be out soon.

 

 

“ ehhh? Ahhhhhh , Gukkie-ah “ Himchan quickly hug you . His action makes you laugh a bit but you still hug him back.

“ ahh , wae? Are you crying? Aigoo “ You quickly shed the tears on his face.

“ I am afraid that you will be mad at me “

“ haha , until this extend? I am okay. Don’t worry okay “

Himchan is now laughing at his own action. “ well , you never acted that way before , how can I not be worried “

 

 

“ I mad , a bit , but I am okay now. Sorry I didn’t reply to your messages. Now , let’s go , or you will accompany me with the hang out after this. “ You laugh hardly looking at Himchan's face. He really knows how to act cutely doesnt he? 

 

 

Both of you are now heading to Incheon Airport .

 

 

The feeling of the hang out with Min Young and Yongjae is still on your mind but you just keep the worry in. Aside that , you can feel the warmth that Himchan shows towards you which somehow make you feel better.

 

 

 

 

 

“ Thanks Channie.”

“ eh , for what? Haha “

“ Nothing “ You grin.

 

 

 

>>>>>

 

 

P/S :

Hello peeps , It has been a long time ...

Now I am still finding the idea to touch the climaks of the story

and it will be in the near chapter to come ( I guess? :P )

Hope you can be patient and still following the story.

This is the intersection chapter. 

See ya ^^