Take Care

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 3

 

 

“Take care Min Young-ah” Youngjae hugs her tightly.

“Oppa; cheabal … I wouldn’t go for long. I will be here again when we are going to start our classes okay? Arachi? Hehe” she said that happily. She can’t describe how happy she is now.

“ Arasso … ja , its time now. You better go okay. Don’t forget to call me once you step on the land. Promise me!” Youngjae keeps on blabbering to the end.

“ Haha. hai, mata aimasyou ( meaning : okay, I will … see you later ) she said while waving to Youngjae. She learned some foreign languages from Youngjae and she knows a bit of Japanese language.

Youngjae keep on waving until Min Young disappear from his sight. Actually, Youngjae didn’t tell her that he plans to come back to Korea since he has some work to be done first. He plans to surprise her later at Korea. He smiles happily while bouncing his car key on the way back to his place.

 

 

 

*******

 

You lay down tiredly on the floor without changing your cloth. The smell of coffee still sticking to your cloth makes you smile in silent. You sigh a bit. Working all around from morning till night are close enough to make you sleep silently in a moment. At the very moment your eyelid are about to close……

Youngguk-ah , it’s already 1 in the morning . I remember that you only had a morning shift today don’t you?”

“ anyi omma. I replace someone’s shift today. So I can get overtime payment.” You smile lightly while trying to get up sitting near to your mom. She sighs heavily hearing that.

“ wae? Kuenchana?” you ask with concern. At this moment you are fully awake thinking that something bad might have just happen when you are not around.

“ Aigoo … I am just worried on you my son. I know you have been working so hard to support all of us. Byane, I am the one who suppose to work and let you continue with your dream, not burdening you like this. You are still young” she started to cry

You come closer and hold lightly on her shoulder. “ Omma, why are saying that? Please. I am also responsible for this family. I know Joungup and Zelo need to use more money to keep on schooling. Kuenchana … I still can manage myself” You smile and kiss on her forehead. Her tears keep on falling down listening to that.

“ Arasso … just, please rest. Don’t let me blame myself some more with your hardworking. I am worried that you can’t get enough rest and fall sick at the end”

“ Noted that Omma. Hehe ” You grin like always and started to lay down on her laps. She touches your hair slowly thinking how hard it might be for a young boy like him to support the family like that.

At the same time, someone overheard the conversation. He sits with his hand on his knee thinking deeply of what he heard before. Now he feels that he shouldn’t act roughly on Youngguk. Thinking back at time, he was a happy kid who dance and hang out a lot with his friends. He was very close to Youngguk too when they were young. He still remembers that he dance happily in front of his father when the family is gathering back then. He firmly grasps his hand when he thinks about his father. His anger is coming back even though he tried to throw it away. He just can’t forgive Yongguk.

“Jongup hyung, are you okay? Why aren’t you sleeping?” Zelo moves a bit when he realizes that Jongup is awake.

“ahhh … nothing. Let’s just sleep back.” Jongup lay down and sleep again next to Zelo.

 

 

 

*******

 

p/s:

I hope this doesn't sound so cliche on this chapter.

Sorry for a short update.

I know I have a lot more to be improve.

Please teach me and comment okay :)

..... will be updated soon .....

until next chapter ^_^

hehe

* I can't move my eyes. This is so cute XP *