(1) - Hang Out

HOPE

 

 

 

CHAPTER 5 ( part 1 )

 

“haish , can’t you walk a little bit faster?“ Daehyun blabbered on him while holding his wrist tightly.

“ hyung , can’t you see that my wrist is getting red? “ Zelo pull in his hand from Daehyun.

“ hehe , I am sorry …. Let’s go”. Daehyun keeps on walking towards a giant shopping mall.

At this moment, Zelo can’t say nothing but sighing.

“Hyung, you already have a lot of clothes at home. Why we are here again? “ Daehyun smiles while pulling Zelo’s hand forward walking towards men’s department. Zelo seems matured enough to stay with this guy who is two years older than him. Daehyun’s who always act childishly around never fail to make him smile. Daehyun keeps on wondering around with bunches of new clothes in his hand while Zelo standing silently at the back with his headphone on. Zelo scrolls on his playlist looking for his favorite songs while silently smile staring at Daehyun. He knows that Daehyun would take hours to choose his clothes.

 

DaeLo

 

 

After two hours …

at a restaurant …

 

“ I will have this , this , this and this “ Daehyun grin at the waitress who can’t stop looking at him while waiting for Zelo’s order .

“Orange juice please”. Zelo glance at the waiter who still standing silently creating an awkward sound around them.

Daehyun murmured to that waitress “ I think we are done here” while smile lightly leaving her with red faces letting herself to go getting the order done. Zelo seems to get use to it. Daehyun is a good looking guy and he has a y smile adding up with his elegant outfits every time he went out. That is why most of the girls stunned when they look at him.

 

 

“So, is there anything that I need to know?” Daehyun stare at Zelo while having his carrot juice on.

Zelo glances at him and keep looking around.

 

Silent.

“I am not going to guess anything. Haha”

“ Hyung … “

“wae?” .Daehyun teases him. Zelo then stared out of the window and sighed deeply.

“ I am worried and at the same time I do not know how to help fixing things”

“Your hyungs? Again?” Daehyun said that followed by his light laugh.

“Mmmmm” Zelo nodded.

“ Well , what had happened?”

 

 

Zelo tells him on what had happened that night. Out of all , Zelo feels happy that Jongup can at least react a little bit better towards Yongguk even though the relation is still not good.

 

Daehyun keeps on eating listening to Zelo’s story. He is a good eater after all. Until the last plate of his , he then says “ Zelo-yah , you have done a lot. Seriously. You shouldn’t worry much because believe in me, things will get better at the end. I know that you are close to Jongup; then I think it is better for you to support from the back. If you involve in the fight between them two, things will get nowhere. Neh? “

 

Zelo smiles while gulping his juice down.

“hai hai hyung”.

Both of them laugh while started to move paying the bill at the counter.

“It’s my treat. Don’t worry”

Zelo laugh at Daehyun’s offer while nodded after.

 

 

 

*******

p/s:

Can you follow the flow of the story?

Sometimes I can feel that it is a mess but I hope I can get some feedback to fix things in.

Anyway , sorry that I make this chapter in few parts.

I run out of ideas while writing these even if I have the rough flow of the story.

lols me ... sorry T_T

Anyway ... have fun reading peeps :)

 

daelo

 

hehe ... greetings from Deahyun and Zelo XD