That Smile

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 14 

 

 

" Jong Up-ah , pass me that salad " your mom call him from the sink.

He gives her the bowl full of fresh salad. " Omma , where is Zelo? " 

" He is there studying in his room. I think he should moves back to your room aite? haha " she laughes.

Jong Up nodded " I guess so " a wide smile of his is coming out . Damn its cute you know . 

 

" Hyunggggg , what are you doing? " Zelo then taps from behind.

" Can't you see that I am taking my bath here? haha , aigoo .... here , your tomato " he then hold Zelo's head for a while . tapping it a little. 

Zelo then takes it and quickly has a bite of the cherry tomatoes. He loves it so much. No wonder that he has such a smooth skin.

" Yah , call Daehyun hyung to come over. Tell him that the dinner is free " Jong Up is now talking after focusing on his cooking? err :P

Zelo laughes hearing that but he responded to his hyung " hahahaha , he will surely come after a second hearing that "

 

Your mother just look over at the two brothers and smile. How she has been dreaming seeing this for a long time.

 

*******

 

" Yahhhh , Zelo-ah , come open the door "

Zelo who is now helping his mother takes a look at his hyung when he heard someone is calling his name from the front door . Jongup also laughes hardly looking at Zelo's expression.

" Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , told ya !!! "

 

 

" Yah , we invite you for dinner not tea time "

" Aigoo , I can't wait for that. Is everything ready??? Zelo-ahhhh , see my stomach? "

He is showing his stomach ... like seriously  .... to an 'innocent' kid .... and that is making Zelo to tap that guy's head ..... " Yahhhh , why you show me your innocent stomach Daehyun hyunggg? "

Daehyun just grinned widely and making his hungry face . LOL , Daehyun will never ashamed to act just to have a bowl of food in front of him.

 

 

 

" You're here Daehyun-ssi? Here , your tea "

Deahyun's eyes are shining hearing that " ahhhh , that is why I love you aunty " 

He then takes his seat after bowing a bit to respect his beloved aunt.

" haha , who wouldn't understand your 'humble' stomach if it's not me? "

Daehyun smiles a bit and keep on eating all the dishes.

 

 

 

" Yah yah yah , don't eat that salad , aigoo chencaa " Jong Up quickly grab the bowl and hold it tightly in his hand.

" ahhhhh , I want it please? " 

" NOOO , I prepare this for Yongguk hyung " Jong Up stressing his words but then laugh after a while.

"  Okay okay " he is showing his surrender face ...... BUT THEN .....  

 

 

 

"Zelo , give me that " Daehyun now pointing his hand to another dishes 

" Hyung , you ate a lot ... its not even dinner yet ... " -_-

" But immaaa ..... sobs sobs ... "

Zelo then covering his ear refusing to hear anything while laughing looking at Daehyun's face.

" I WON'T FALL FOR THAT YOU KNOW? " Zelo is now hiding his laughes.

" FINE !!!! I WILL GO AND WATCH TV !!! "

 

 

*******

 

 

" I am home !!! " you scream a bit from the shoe rack.

Jong Up quickly moves towards the living room and greet you with a wide smile ... errr , its still weird to you but you still smile at him.

" Hey , is there anything special today? " You untie your shoes and arrange it on the rack.

" Come on . The dinner is ready " Jong Up then grabs your hand and take you to the dining room.

" ouh , hi Daehyun " 

You then do your hi-5 clap. ( I don't know since when this two weird guys get along very well LOL )

 

 

" Wahhhh , omma , you cook this? " you keep on adding your dishes .

Jong Up is now looks up at you happily. Same goes to Zelo. He did help .... WELL ,  at least.

 

 

" anyiii , omma just help a bit ... Jong Up did " she said that while looking at her son.

" wahhhh , its delicious Jong Up !!!!! seriously " 

Jong Up grinned. Zelo keeps on staring at Daehyun who is now focusing on his meal.

 

 

" Daehyun hyung , you are not eating alone aren't you ? "

Only then he looks around with the dishes full in his mouth.

" huhhh ? ahhh " He smirks. Blurrrr .

" I can't resist this . It's delicious. Jong Up-ah , lets live with me and cook for me everyday . hahahahaha " 

 

 

Everyone is laughing and keep on enjoying their meal while Jong Up is "tch" ing on Daehyun's statement.

" Who wants to live with you? Nagging all the time " Jong Up said that with his innocent look. LOL.

" What?????? yahhh , you dare to talk like that to me? " Daehyun is now trying to stand from his seat. Playing around on getting mad to that innocent guy.

Zelo is now hiding his laughing , So do you.

 

 

" Enough kids , lets just eat. Daehyun , you can stay here tonight okay? " your mom is now interrupting when these kids have become too noisy.

 

 

Daehyun is now looking sharply at Zelo with his killing gaze and smile. " hehe "

" what hehe? " Zelo pouted.

 

 

SILENT

 

 

" Tch , againnn? " Zelo sighes.

" Hyung , can't he sleeps with you??? He snores a lot !!!! " Zelo looks at you.

Daehyun is now making his blurr face trying not hear a thing ... XP

 

 

Everyone is laughing.

 

 

" I dont think you want to sleep with me then? right? " You added . 

Daehyun nodded.

 

 

" FINE FINE FINE , luckily I love you hyung " Zelo pouted.

" awwww , what a cute little bunny " Daehyun is pinching Zelo's cheecks which makes him making his angry face.

 

 

" hahahaha , his making his faces again. Enough guys , now lets clean this " Jong Up is now up with his bowls . moving to the sink.

You then help your mom cleaning the table while seeing Jong Up cleans up the kitchen.

 

 

" He changed a lot right, omma "

You look at her who is now wiping the table.

She nodded and smile. " I am happy for that "

You look at your mother's expression.

 

 

You haven't see that happy smile for a long time. 

Added up with the bright environment in the house.

You smile widely looking at your siblings.

Your wish has somehow become true.

The smile that has faded is now back and you know that you will appreciate it a lot. A lot and a lot.

 

 

 

*******

 

 

On the bed. Tomorrow's morning.

 

 

" bip bip " You iphone rang.

You then moves a bit trying to open your eyes while sliding on the UNLOCK button.

 

 

You eyes widened.

 

 

" HAHHHHH? WHATTTTT? NOOOO !!! " 

 

 

*******

 

p/s :

until next chapter buddies.

See ya ^_^