The Past

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 7

 

Jongup and your mother sit in the living room laughing at one of the story aired on it. The story tells about how a father can be so funny towards his children. They are laughing at most of the part until to a moment when the environment becomes in silent. Your mother knows what is going on when her son is thinking about his father. Your mother said “Please Jongup-ah , let go of the past. He is not wrong in anyway like you thought it was” “anyi omma, you know that appa loves him so much. He wants to meet him. Now he is dying without being able to meet him. He is crying when he is dying. How can I …..?” Jongup started to sobs in anger. For him, it is not only a matter that Yongguk can’t meet their late father when he is dying, it is also a matter of … of “ahhhhh !!!!” Jongup shout loudly out of sudden.

You open the door. Your phone shows that the time is 8pm. Going out with Himchan and Min Young absolutely helps you to forget about your stress though you didn’t show it. Suddenly you hear Jongup shouting. You know something might have happened.

Jongup stares at you with a scary sight of his. Suddenly, he gets his fist on trying to start a fight with you. PANGGG!!!! Your face is bleeding a bit. Silent. Fighting back will not be a great option you thought. Jongup then grab your shirt and say “I can’t forget Yongguk-ah , I can’t !!! “. Jongup stands and when he is about to start the fight back your mother shouted “Yah Jongup-ah ,geumanhae !!!! I’ve had enough seeing this. Yongguk-ah , omma can’t keep this as a secret anymore.” You widen your eyes saying “omma , don’t do that, don’t …” She cut out your sentences quickly with ….

Your father knows his sons more than you know yourself. On the day when your father is dying, Yongguk is having his singing competition which we both (Yongguk’s parents) know about it. Yongguk had prepared it in a long time. At that moment, only three of us know about it. You; Jonggup and Zelo were still a kid at that time. You both don’t know about that. Yongguk didn’t want to go to the competition but your father insisted him to go. Although your father says that he wants to meet him when he is dying, your father knows that Yongguk is fighting with him at the competition as well. I know that he is trying to get back as soon as the competition finish but he couldn’t make it.”

Your mother takes a trophy that is hidden in the cupboard. "I never want to show you this but Yongguk won the first place and he excitedly want to show it to your father but he …………..”

Your mother started to be in tears. Jongup has loosen up his fist on you and started to fall down to the earth. You started to whimper.

Zelo and Daehyun who just come back from buying some groceries are shocked looking at the situation. “Omma , what had happened?” Zelo asked curiously. Silent. Zelo and Daehyun look at each other. You kill the silence “ I didn’t mean to hurt anybody especially you Jongup and you Zelo. You are the only siblings that I have in this world. Chaebal … forgive me if I’ve done anything wrong. Please” . Jongup’s sobs can be heard loudly. Jongup who is trying to stand suddenly collapse on the floor “Hyuungg !!! “ Zelo shouted together with the rest who call up for his name “Yah Jongup-ah….yah!!!”

 

*******

p/s:

chapter 7 already 

yeah

see ya in the upcoming chapter ^_^

 

aegyo

* hee , sorry for making this innocent boy to do some angsts in the story *

* cheers from Jongup XD *