Here I Am

HOPE

 

 

CHAPTER 4

 

Your eyes catch the sunlight that comes through the window. The smell of coffee still loudly heard around the room.

“Arghhh”

You scold yourself for not taking bath before sleep last night. Your hands catch the hold on the phone that shows the time at the moment. 8 o’clock. You can also hear the voices from the living room. You stretch your muscles arm upwards. Getting up to get the towel , your head stop at a poster of B.A.P on the wall and smile ~Best.Absolute.Perfect~ while smiling.

You said   “Yes, I can be the best too” out of all.

 

You smile in front of the mirror while looking at yourself. Being positive is something that you decided to do.

“bip..bip”

Your hand swipe the phone seeing ...

~ yah Gukkie , lets go to work together neh? ~  a message from Himchan reveals your gum to be seen. 

You have your breakfast with your family. Your realize that Jongup looks weirdly at you but you try to ignore that because you can see that he looks at you with a pitiful eyes and you don’t know why. Your eyes follow Jongup’s move when he gets up with his school bag together with Zelo.

 

 

 

“ yah Gukkie, I can die waiting you here you know?”

You grin and run towards him. “byane neh Channie. I get up a bit late today. Hehe”

“So , are you having a morning shift today?”

“anyi. I will work until evening today”

“So let’s hang out tonight okay?”

“aigoo. You miss me already eh? Haha”

tch…who said so?” Himchan making his aegyo face.

“haha. Arasso. Text me later okay?”

Himchan seems so excited hearing that. You know that both of you can’t meet always referring to your work schedule and his.

 

 

 

“ angyeong “

You enter the coffee shop happily. Getting your apron on, you can see that your co-workers are gathering.

 

“Today, we have a new friend. She will be working with all of us now. Please treat her well okay?”

Your manager introduces someone in the middle of shop. Suddenly a young pretty lady comes out from the back of the counter.

 

“angyeong haseyo. My name is Park Min Young.I am 19 years old .I will only be working for a while whilst having my summer holiday here. Please teach me in the future”

Silent.

Allguys can’t stop looking at her. You are not excluded. You can see how pretty that girl is. She is wearing a pink blouse with white short pants at that day. Everyone is clapping and the guys excitedly shout at each other when they look at Min Young.

 

Your manager continues “She will be having her training session with Yongguk. Yongguk, please teach her carefully okay? I need your report every day.” You can sense the stares come from other guys at you.

You laugh and shout “Okay. I understand “loudly. Everyone is laughing hearing that. Your eyes catch the smile from Min Young.

 

 

Having a new co-worker makes you to work excitedly. Everyone is trying to get close to her making you to have some sort of jealousy and you don’t know where that feeling comes from. You keep on teaching her at your best.

 

 

6 o’clock. You can see that Himchan is waiting for you at one of the table nearby to the window having his espresso.

Most of the girls in the shop keep on having their eyes on Himchan. Plus, having his coat on with his Ray Ban spectacles on lighten up his handsomeness to be reveal. You know that Himchan always ignoring those stares. You sit in front of him and call Min Young to sit next to you.

“Min Young, this is Himchan; my best friend” You introduce Himchan to her

“Your best friend? Since when?” Himchan sniggered at you.

Sensing the changes in your face, Min Young laugh and bowing to Himchan “Angyeong, I am Park Min Young. Nice to meet you” Himchan can’t stop smiling looking at your sulking face.

“Nice to meet you too Min Young-ssi . I am Himchan.”

“Okay I am invisible here I know”

“Look at who is sulking right now? Yaima. How old are you to make faces like that?”

“yahhhh” you shout to him while looking at Min Young. Min Young can’t stop laughing seeing you both.

“Well, it’s late already. I think I should take my leave right now. Ja..See you later”

Himchan and you watch her having her path outside of the coffee house.

“Yah…you like that girl don’t you?”

You surprise listening to those words “ tch…why saying that out of all words?”

“haha. It’s not that I just know you yesterday”

“aish..molla”

Himchan smile and has the last sip of his espresso. “Let’s go”

 

 

yes sir

a picture from the author

" let's take a break for a while ... hehe "

 

 

*******

 

 

Zelo takes his phone charger and start to open his phone. He always sits alone with his phone most of the time. Though he doesn’t talk much, he is very active at social networking sites. While running through the phone, he catches a loud noise from the room. He tries to get up and have a look whilst realizing that it comes from Jongup, he takes his seat back.

 


 

Last night …

 

  Omma, why are saying that? Please. I am also responsible for this family. I know Joungup and Zelo need to use more money to keep on schooling. Kuenchana … I still can manage myself”

 

Zelo opens his eyes listening to that conversation. He realizes that Jongup hyung is sitting listening to that conversation too but Zelo didn’t move from his place. He keeps on listening until he recognizes some changes from Jongup. That is only when he turn around to ask whether Joungup is okay or not.

 


 

Zelo can’t think properly thinking on how to help fixing the problem. He always thinking about his family matter … he just can’t show it well. Suddenly he remembers someone.

“Hello, Daehyun hyung. Do you have some spare time today?”

“ouh, zelo-yah … I am free today. Wae? You miss me?” Zelo hears someone giggling at the other line.

“haih … can we meet up? Please? Hehe”

“But you need to do something for me can you? Haha” Daehyun shrieks with laugher again.

 

 

Zelo is leaning on the wall while playing with the edge of his skateboard. He always moves out with that his skateboard. Zelo sense someone is coming towards him. That guy is wearing his loud pink short with white t-shirt, adding up with black spectacles and sneakers at the bottom. Zelo start yelling when he realizes who is coming.

 

 

“yah Hyung … You look so …..” Zelo can’t stop sighing looking at his cousin.

“Wae? This is a new trend. I like it this way”

“but……..”

“There’s not but anymore. Let’s go”

“but where to?”

Daehyun grinning while pull Zelo’s wrist is his hand.

“hyung …..”

 

 

 

 

*******

 

p/s:

4th chapter already.

Haha. Actually I can't believe that I can go this far.

Hope to get support from you.

Subscribe if you like this story okay ^_^

angyeong

* hehe ... angyeong *