Undefined

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 16

 

Min Young comes to realize that she should just wait for Yongguk at his house. Well, she has been thinking that she never meet his family before, so why couldn’t she? She is looking at her watch. Yongguk says that they should meet up at 11 and Yongjae says that he will meet her at 10. Time shows that it is 8 am. She actually woke up earlier and feel excited that she is going to spend her time with Yongjae. She knows that she miss him so much. Though without anyone notice, she actually does like the way Yongjae acted cute around her. Although she thought that Yongjae is her close friend and senior, but somehow she feel contented with how Yongjae treat her. She smirks. Youngjae’s figure is coming out to her thoughts now.

 

 

Min Young makes her move to Yongguk’s house. It is closer from Himchan’s house. She is now staying with her oppa. It just both of them since their parents is not in Korea yet. That is what Himchan told her that their parents are so busy that they couldn’t avoid but to settle things on their business first. This morning, Himchan told her about the problem arose at London. That must be the things that they couldn’t settle that their parents have to call Himchan to help them out at that branch. Min Young sighs. It’s only been a few moments that she knows that Himchan is her brother. Meeting their parents could be better in any time soon. That is what she has been hoping for.

 

 

 

Min Young arrives at your house. She takes a deep breath. Time is now 8.15am. Min Young knocks the door. Few times until she heard someone is coming to get the door.

 

 

 

“Yes?”

“ouh, angyeong. I am Pa… err, Kim Min Young” She introduce herself to the kid.

 

 

 

Zelo stays in silent standing at the door. Thinking perhaps. It’s rare for a lady to come to their house at this hour and plus he doesn’t know her but Zelo could remember something that you have told him before about his close friend at the coffee house coming all the way from UK.

 

 

“angyeong” he bows a bit. “who are you looking for?”

“ahh, sorry for interrupting. I am Yongguk’s … err, friend.”

“ouh, he is not around at this moment, but he will be back soon. You want to wait for him here?” ><

 

 

Min Young couldn’t figure out what is happening here. ‘Could he be Yongguk’s brother? He doesn’t know about us?’ Min Young monologue to herself. She smiles a bit. “Can I? It would best if I could get that chance.” Min Young grins.

 

 

“Well, come in then.” Zelo then let Min Young into the house. She steps in. There are a lot of trophies and certificates. She comes closer to look around. Zelo is now lost into the kitchen. Jongup is now goes out from his room and stops standing when he saw Min Young. He just bows a bit and lost himself to the kitchen too.

 

 

 

“ Yah , who is that?"

“ Yongguk hyung’s friend” Zelo is stirring the drink that he prepared for that girl.

“ehh? You know her?”

“I don’t know her. Her name is Kim Min Young”

Jongup took that drink and sip it innocently. “Yah. That’s for her” Zelo pouted.

“ ouh yeah? Haha. You can make another cup ain’t ya? Sorry”

'Kim Min Young?' Jongup come to think of the picture that he saw yesterday on Yongguk’s phone.

‘It is her. Is she is his girlfriend?’

 

 

 

Jongup walks to the living room where Min Young standing still looking at one of the photos on the wall.

“ That was when he won the trophy for singing competition. Bad news was, our appa died at that day’. Min Young was shocked. Jongup has forgiven his hyung so that is why he wouldn’t mind to let the picture hang over there.

 “ Who are you actually?” Twisting information is really his thing. Jongup seems not comfortable with this girl right in front of her. Waiting …

“ you are Jon… ““hye, I am Bang Jongup …..ahhh , you know me already” he said with his monotonous and quite an evil voice.

“ I ehmmmmmm … I am waiting for him coz we wanna go out after this…”

“ ahhh , you are not answering my question young lady ” Jongup said it lightly and still taking his sip of the drink that Zelo made just now.

 

 

“Yah hyung … stop it there”

“haish , why you always interrupting me? “ Jongup then moves away, take the remote control and sit on the rest chair quickly. Min Young who is still blurring with how she could react just watching him without any reaction.

“ nay , just ignore him. He is always like that” Zelo then asked Min Young to sit in on the dining table and hand her another drink that he had to prepare. “ ouh, thank you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what the hell with all the noises early in the morning. Aigoo chenca”

Daehyun is stretching his body a bit. He then stops it when suddenly he saw a lady in front of her. He bows a bit and smiles towards her. “Sorry”.

Min Young just laughs shortly on the reaction that Daehyun gave. She stunned looking at how handsome this guy is.

 

 

Daehyun keep on talking and talking about what he dreamt last night. This guy really catch Min Young’s eyes.

“You know what? Last night I dreamt of flying through out a kingdom and I sang out loudly. I don’t know that I have such a great voice. Kkk”

“Duhh, hyung, even in your dreams you are a weird person ain’t you?” said Zelo while eating his chips beside his hyung; Jongup.

“I am awesome, so what?” Daehyun then takes a seat near to Min Young who keeps on staring at him. Daehyun realized that but he ignored it. He then takes some bread on the table and eats it. Healthy breakfast he said.

 

 

Zelo and Jongup are now immersed into the story that they are watching. It is only three of them in the house where their omma is at their relative’s house. Daehyun keep on eating all the things on the table and mumbling on where else could he find any other food.

 

 

“So, you are here for Yongguk?”

Min Young who is shocked with the question answered him … “ ouh? Err yes.”

“Are you his girlfriend or both of you have any other relationship that we do not know?” said him with his full mouth. Jongup heard that question which makes him turns up his head to hear the answer from that girl.

“we are close and I am now working with him at the coffee house; and I am also his bestfriend’s sister”

‘so she is lying or what?’ Jongup’s thinking about his hyung.

“Himchan hyung ???” Daehyun is the one who is shocked at this moment.

“yeah why?"

“nothing” Daehyun is now looking at Jongup who has been starring for quite some time. Daehyun knows that Jongup is having his doubt on this girl.

 

 

 

“How long have you known him? I mean Yongguk? You must be special then since it has been a long time that he doesn’t 'bring' any girls to this house.” Daehyun with the statement; waiting for her responses.

“huh? What do you mean by ‘it has been a long time?’ "

“hahaha, I am sure you knew him for just few months isn’t it? Well, previously he has someone special too but I don’t know what happen with her but nevermind;  it’s nothing but Yongguk is a special person that you couldn’t find anywhere. If there is any other person who would hurt him or trying to betray him, he or she must be a mean person”.

Daehyun merely brings about that ‘past’ of Yongguk’s. He intentionally wants to see how this girl who has special relationship with Yongguk can even stare at him without stop. Well, being chased by lot of girls makes Daehyun to know what girls are thinking without even asking them.

 

 

 

 

‘I will never accept this girl in Bang family’ Daehyun murmured.

“ouh, please eat up. I think Yongguk will arrive in any time soon” Daehyun smiles and take his seat off and moves his place to Jongup’s side.

 

 

“yah hyung ….. chip neakkoya !!!”

Daehyun takes the chips and making his ‘this-is-my-chip-so-what’ face to Zelo. Zelo pouted.

Daehyun takes a glance towards Min Young and leans back to the seat.

 

 

“what do you think you are doing?” Jongup said that with his eyes still on the screen.

“well, I don’t think I need to explain” Jongup is now turning his head to Daehyun and smiles a bit. He then takes his eyes back to the screen.

“I don’t like that girl”

“Me too” They then chuckle a bit but in a slow volume of voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Min Young feels that she took a wrong step to come and wait for you here. She doesn’t deny the fact that she doesn’t know much about your family except for the matters related to Jongup before. However, that is only for the stories. Yongguk never tells her in details of who is who in his family so yeah ‘bad step Min Young, bad steps’ she said.

 

Come to realize that Daehyun catch his eyes and thinking that she is going to meet Youngjae seems to flutter her heart. ‘Yongguk oppa seems to have such a cute family tree, I am gonna stick with him for a while until I meet the right guy for my life’ She smirks thinking that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They could hear some noise from the door and see Yongguk is coming in. Min Young is now standing and smiling looking at you. “oppa”

 

 

“ouh? Min Young-ah. Why you are here? I did say that I am going to pick you up isn’t it?”

“well it’s okay. I want to meet your family too and they are very nice”

Jongup ‘tch’ her for hearing that statement.

“ouh yeah…” You then bring her towards those three in the thought to introduce her as your girlfriend but …

“This is my gir…..”

“I am Himchan’s sister. Hye again” She cuts your words which makes you stare at her.

‘she doesn’t want to let others know about us?’ You feel hurt.

“ouh yeah. She is Himchan’s sister” You are covering your hurt feeling and seeing Min Young doesn’t realize that making you feel worst.

 

 

“ ahh , hyung … she already introduce herself saying that she is your co-worker at the coffee house right?”

That’s double hurt for you. 'CO-WORKER?'

 

“yes she is. She came here last few months for her summer holiday…so yeah” now it's already triple hurt !!!

 

“so where are you going after this?” Daehyun asked.

“ we are hanging out with Yongjae oppa” Min Young answered.

 

“Yongjae???” Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo shouted at the same time.

 

“yah , when is that bastard coming back from ….”

“a day before yesterday” You said heartlessly.

“it has been two days and that bastard didn’t even call me?” Daehyun feels angry about that.

Zelo then murmured to Daehyun “yah hyung, do you still like him?” Daehyun eyes widen.

“shhhhhh , aigoo this kid “ Zelo then laughs looking at Daehyun’s reaction.

 

 

“both of you should have move by now. And ouh yeah , please send my regards to that bastard” said Daehyun who is now sitting to watch tv again. Immersing in his deep thought.

 

 

 

“I will change my cloth first, Min Young-ah ,I will come out in a minute”

You are now having your move to your room. Jongup watches you until you reach the room of yours. He feels hurt that his hyung is meeting another girl who is going to ‘break’ his heart again. That is what Jongup thought. He knows what happened to you few years back although he is not close to you but seeing you being hurt anymore? He hates it.

 

 

 

 

You are now sitting silently in front of your cupboard.  A lot of things are coming to your mind.

“why she is like that? It is different from how she was. Why she doesn’t say that she is my girlfriend?”

It hurts more when she doesn’t even want other co-workers to know that both of you are in relationship. You thought that this girl is special but at the end you end up with the conclusion that she is weird.

“ ahhh , this is hard . I should trust her. I should !!! “ You speak to yourself and get yourself done in front of the mirror.

 

 

 

*******

p/s :

Hello everyone.

so how was it? was it good?

I hope this is good enough for now.

I am still finding my time to update and I really want to complete this as soon as possible but time constrain really is a big obstacle for me.

BTW , thanks for those who keep on reading this story.

And I hope I can get feedback and would feel appreciated if you can subsribe and comment.

I also want to know all of you including any silent reader. (if any ; am sure there are >< )

Keep on supporting me yeorobun :)

Thanks. Until next chapter ^^