What's that ???

HOPE

 

Chapter 20

 

You wake up early that morning. You heard someone screaming but you are not sure whose voice it is since you are still half awake. Himchan’s still sleeping at that moment. Your alarm is about to ‘bark’ off, so you turn it off earlier so that it won’t disturb that pretty boy beside you.

You walk off to your bathroom and take a long bath. All the memories of hers come to your reminiscence. The sound of shower freshen you up but deep inside, it hurts you a lot. ‘why it has to be this way? I don’t want to lose hope on you but …. but …. ‘ you are now sitting on the floor with the letting the ‘waterfall’ to fall on your head . ‘go away … chaebal’ . Your tears fall within the line. It seriously, hurt you a lot.

 

 

‘knock knock’

 

 

 

“Yongguk , kuenchana? Yah” … the sound of the door awaken you. You haven’t realize that you have been staring to yourself in front of the mirror for a long time ~_~

“huh , neh , wae?”

“ Palli , I want to use the toilet. Urghhh” You giggle. This friend of yours always knows when to in. “ arasso .”

Himchan go into the toilet in rush. “ Haish , what does it take you so long to finish up? Aigoo”

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

You dressed up in your simple match up. White t-shirt , jeans , and sneakers at the end. “ yeah , I am done”“ouh …” you put your Ray-Ban sunglass as the last touch up. “Yah Himchan , palli . its 7am already”

“ okay2 , haish , I should bring more cloth to match things up” Himchan goes out from the bathroom and continuously correcting his black jeans. “I guess , I have loosen my weight some more . This thing keeps on falling down. Haha” You smirk , no respond spoken. Complimenting means that yourself in trouble since you know that you have to repeat the same thing the whole day.

“ ara , ja … kaja “

 

 

 

 

*******

 

“eyh , where is everybody?”

You quickly checked the Zelo and Jongup’s room , while Himchan is to Daehyun’s. “Opseo” Himchan answered looking at your worried face. Suddenly , your mom open her room’s door. “ Oh omma, where are they?” Himchan just bow to your mom “morning aunty”“ ouh morning Himchan-ssi, your siblings? They went already.They just went out. Might not be far from the house I guess." 

“ Omma , you want to go already?” She’s humming , answering your question. Your worried face chuckled your mom a bit. “ haha , kuenchana. Don’t be mad at them. They are so excited since it has been a long time for them not going out together aite?” Himchan smirk at you and you reduced your worrisome face. “neh. We will go first then”.

 

 

 

20km from the house.

 

“whoaaaaa, its very cold isn’t it?” Zelo plays his skateboard around his hyung happily.

“ yah , is it okay to leave them like this?” Jongup is looking at the back , thinking that their older brother might be chasing them from behind , scolding from far.

“ haihh , kuenchana . let’s wait for some time , I am sure they are going to chase us “ Daehyun says it confidently. It was his idea to leave those two brothers behind.

 

 

 

 

An hour before.

 

“ Zelo quick . it is about time to go.” Daehyun look at his watch. It is 6 am. He then pinch Jongup’s cheek and whisper “ yahhhh , get up now and dress up. Let’s go a bit earlier neh? “

Jongup can feel that his cheek is getting red after being pinched ‘tch’-ing him. Knowing that Jongup is getting mad , Daehyun quickly apologize ‘ aih , byane ~ palli. I will comeback after half an hour. Make sure you are ready ! “

“ hyung ! you are so loud. We will , not worry. You go and take your bath first.” Zelo says that with his eyes closed, tightly. Same goes to Jongup.

“Ireonaaaaa !!!!!! “  Daehyun shouts loudly with his high pitch note.

 

 

*******

 

 

“ How can they leave us? Chenca”

“ come on , let’s chase them. Ain’t nobody got time to be mad around. Ja ~ “

Himchan quickly run and leave you behind. You hold your spectacles in your hand and chase after him. “ yah ~ wait up”

After a while , Himchan can see those kids’ figures. He stops running while waiting for you who are now walking slowly and looking around. “ yah , I thought you are running after me. No wonder I feel that I run alone” “ I did , only for a few minutes but then I stop. Ain’t nobody got time to run at this lovely morning” You then chuckled at Himchan’s ‘tch’.

Himchan then shout loudly to the kids. “ Daehyun-ah , yah , wait for us”. Daehyun turned his back once heard his name being called by someone. Same to the rest. “Hyung , you answered this for us.” Zelo then got a sharp stare from him. Jongup can’t say anything but snigger to Daehyun.

 

 

They are now walking together , five of them. Nobody say anything. Suddenly Zelo speaks something. “ Hyung , you are not angry?” He gives a look to you. You just smile and shake his head which make everyone be in bizarre. Himchan then roar with laughter. “ I am sure I know why”. “ Let’s be happy today. Look at the whether today. I really want to have good time today. It just that, we are supposed to go by car instead of walking, but nay … this is better. Thanks to you”. You look at your dongsaeng and grin. Everybody is then beam in silent.

 

 

 

At Hangang Park.

 

There are a lot of people at the park. Family, couples, friends, and etc. You watch the lake. A long stare is given. Himchan who sit beside you interrupt the look. “ What’s up?” “ I feel happy , that I have you guys in my live”. Jongup who is comforting his seat look at you in a deep sight. He then sits a bit far but still stay put to listen to your conversation. Daehyun is now busy looking and scolding Zelo for not teaching him playing the skateboard. What a weird guy he is .

 

“ Why did you say that? Who will leave you behind? Aigoo”

“ I think , I will leave myself before I hurt myself more. Do you think this is the best?”

“ I will support everything that you do. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

“ Don’t you think this is a bit harsh to her?”

“ I don’t know but if you think that this is the best, then just do it. You always have us beside you.” Himchan rub your shoulder to calm you a bit. He knows that you don’t want to lose hope with your relationship, but hurting yourself is something that you don’t want to risk on.

“ I don’t want to repeat my mistake at the past. I think Jongup is right”

“ Why? What did he say?” Both of you are conversing without realizing the one that they spoke is right behind them, listening to every single things.

“ that I still love my past? I am sorry if you feel that I am a bad guy. This might make you thought that I used your sister to forget her.”

“ Keumanhae. I know you are not mean like that. I have known you for so long”. This put you in a long small-hurting-smile. “ thank you Channie. Thanks.” You can feel the warmth from Himchan’s hand. “ Kuenchana “

 

 

Suddenly Daehyun runs toward three of you and blabbering on something that you are unsure on. “haish, this kid will never listen to me” “ wae?” Sound that is coming from your back shocked Himchan and you . “ Eyh , since when….” “ just…” Jongup makes his innocent look you. You just chuckled to him. “ It’s okay “ .

Daehyun continued after not knowing what is happening. “ Zelo , that kid will never let me touch his skateboard. Hyung , buy me one please.” He frowns while looking at you. “ what for?” HImchan asked. “ I just want it. Pleaseeee”. “ tch, it does nothing good to you. Ain’t it?” Jongup continued. He got a high five from Himchan after that. Daehyun can’t say anything but scowling. “ Let’s just eat. Yah Zelo-ah , come and eat this” you smile. Zelo comes in running.

“ I think I saw Youngjae hyung, but perhaps that is just my imagination. He walks with a girl. Doesn’t it weird?” The rest head up and look at you while giving the same stare at Zelo to stop talking. You just continue eating your kimbap. “that is just your imagination. Ja - palli mogo” Himchan speaks with his low note which makes everybody to stop talking anything.

 

 

“eyh , where’s the drink? Zelo you didn’t bring it with you?” Daehyun shouts in shock since he feels like throwing up after munch on everything non-stop. He spoke after trying hard to swallow it down. Still, he can manage his condition well. Zelo makes his anxious look since he didn’t know when Daehyun will burst to him with his high note voice. Realizing the situation, you stand up and walk ahead.

“ where do you want to go?” “ Buying the drink?” Himchan wants to make his move but Jongup stops him. "Mind if I follow you?” You nod, same to Himchan. “ I will take care of the rest for you.” He continued.

 

 

Both of you are now walking to the main road. The shop is at the opposite road from the park. They have to walk by the main road to get there. 10 mins is needed to reach there. “You heard them all?” Jongup nods. “ Kuenchana….yo?” It’s your turn to nod a lot. “I guess. What do you think…that I should do?” . Jongup shuts in a while and pick up a smattering of words. “ I will go with the same answer as Himchan hyung.” You chuckle as you heard him calling Himchan with hyung. “Since when did you start to call everyone with hyung? Haha” …  He beams … “ just … recently”.

 

Both of you arrived at the shop. Jongup stares at you who pick up all drink that might sounds weird to his sight since you are not looking around but focusing on the things. Usually, you will compare this and that and blabbering about the price , but now....

‘ He is not okay isn’t it? Did he saw something?’

Jongup walk around the shop and saw a couple that he sure whose figure are that off. He looks at them through the shop’s transparent window with shock.

‘ did he saw them? Omo ‘ .

Jongup quickly leave the shop and run after that figure. Both of them already crossed the main road. The green light is blinking showing that the time for people to cross the road is running out. Jongup who feels that he should give a word to those two people runs chasing them without thinking of any consequences. The red light is on and a sound from some cars speeding up can be heard.  

Suddenly …………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“bangggggggggggggggggggggggggg……………………”

 

p/s :

what will happen to them?

Any idea? hee

Last episode is coming soon ^^

 

sorry for late update T_T *bows

#BAP1004