The Best Place

HOPE

 

CHAPTER 1

 

 

You just sit comfortably at the stairs, trying to catch the birds chirping around you. You look at the watch and it points on number 5. 5pm to be exact.

You sigh a lot. Your eyes fall on your Converse shoes while touching the edge of the shoes thinking on how hard were you trying to collect money to buy that shoes. Then your hands went up to the neck and grab the headphone while bring it to your ears. You started to switch on your playlist and play your favorite songs.

You listen to them well and started to cry. That’s what you will do when you can’t stand with the tense. You just keep your head down and hold off your fist tightly … alone.

Yes, alone! You know you just can’t tell others about that.

No, it’s not that you can’t, you just don’t know how to tell others about that, and you suddenly feel the burdened bump on your shoulder. You know that you need to endure this alone because you don’t like to let others get worried because of you.

 

 

*******

 

“ Hyung, why are you being like this? You know that I hate that you touch everything related to this family. Why you keep on doing that? “ Jongup started to raise his voice to you.

“I am also part of this family. Please Joungup-ah , can’t you let the past to be at the past? I know you won’t listen to me but it was not my fault. Please believe in me”

“Tch , are you trying to make it sounds pathetic so that I can just let that thing to be erased away? NO WAY !!! “

“What have I done that you hate me so much? You know that I have competition at that time. It’s not that I am not trying to get to the place at the right time. I am trying to be there. Can’t you please try to understand me as well? Chaebal”

 You are trying to persuade him. Jongup ; your little brother who started to hate you after your father died few years ago. You know that he is the one who will go against the idea to get support you to build your own studio. Yes , that’s your dream since you were 5 years old ; to be a composer and singer. Family’s support; you need that … ‘YES , I NEED THAT’ you monologue to yourself. That’s the reason why you endure all these fights since you know that things will get better when you keep on being patient.

“You don’t deserve any of the family’s money. Never!!! Know what? I hate you hyung. I hate you!!! “ Jongup just walk away and throw the door angrily.

You just stand silently while tightly holding your fist. You feel angry to yourself because you can’t persuade him to believe in you; to let him trust you again; to trust your dream too. You know that Jongup is not bad as he is now. Suddenly you realize there are eyes looking at you. You bring your head up and look at your mother. She comes over and hug you.

“I know. I believe in you Yongguk-ah. Omma believe in you. Please be patient. He will know the truth one day. I will surely tell him the truth.” She sobs a lot while holding you tight to her chest.

“ Omma , please don’t. I can endure this. I don’t want to burden you anymore”

You know that your mother can’t do anything or else Jongup will be angry to her at the end. Though you want to pursue your dream, you also don’t want to make it difficult for your mother at the same time. Suddenly you can feel another hand touching your shoulder.

“ Hyung, I am supporting you but I can’t do anything but to keep on be in silent. Please, I know that you can fix this thing. I just want to be natural and hoping for this thing to be better.”

 You just look at him who started to walk to Jongup’s room. Zelo; your other siblings who always trying to be innocent. He is just 15 years old but you know that he is matured at his age.

 

 

*******

 

 

“tit .. tit … tit”

The sounds which come from your phone wake you up. “Ahhh , its 7 already”

You can see the lamps which are arranged beautifully around the lake started to enlighten the environment. You smile seeing those scenes. That’s the moment that you love the most since it’s so beautiful and calmed you down. Suddenly you just feel so lucky to have that as your best place. Yes; with your best friend. Ahh, suddenly you miss him a lot.

“Kring…Kring..Kring”

You smile as you saw the name on the phone – Kim Himchan

“ Wae?” You smile while saying those words

“ Wae? Wae? ” he imitates you. “What are you doing?”

“ Nothing much, just sitting here…ALONE” you can hear he is laughing from the other side when you stress on the word alone.

“HAHA, now I know where you are. Hey , it’s not good to be out at this time you know”

“ Yeah I know , but I know you that I don’t care much”

“ Haha , Well that’s sounds right”

Suddenly you hear footsteps walking nearly to you … You turn around and ……

 

 

 

*******

 

p/s:

How was it?

Seriously this is my frist time writing a fanfic.

I hope I can get some feedbacks from all of you.

Please comment and subscribe this.

Thank you ^_^