Sound trip

Working with my Celebrity Idols

       Junhyung's POV

       Me, B2ST, ~~~~~ with Manager rode the van on the way to the airport. I, the most bored man in the world right now, asked everybody inside the van something. "Umm. Excuse me but who can lend me some earphones and a mp3 player or something that produces music." I look everywhere and saw ~~~~~~ raised her hand. 

       Mehehehe. "Uhm..Can I borrow it just for awhile?" I sheepishly smiled. "Course~" She hand me her iPod and hello kitty earphones. Cute. 

hello-kitty-headphone-001-300x300.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       I look at her Song list. Hmmmm. I scan her list. Hmmmm. I played the song "What is Love" by "EXO" hmm. The song is indeed relaxing. I leaned my body on the chair and closed my eyes while tapping my fingers on my lap. 

        "I lost my mind, the moment I saw you. Except you, everything get in slow montion. Tell me, if this is love. Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you. Fighting, crying and hugging. Tell me, if this is love"

     I opened my eyes and scanned the list again and saw EvoL's "We are a bit different." And played it and I was banging my head this time. Then the chorus came.

            "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh~ Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Oooohhhhhhhh~"

     I sang that part in my high pitch voice. I look at the people around me and they are giving me this look o.O

           Hahahahaha! Their faces are priceless! But I think mine is worst -________-

        Hmmmmm. Let's see. B2ST song, B2ST song, B2ST song, B2ST song. YEAH! I played our song, "Beautiful". 

       Mehehehe. So good to listen to this song again. I missed this. So don't blame me for playing this *mehrong*. 

          "So beautiful my girl (U!) Oh oh girl (U!) oh oh girl Even if time goes by Compared to anyone else in the world I will cherish you my girl I will give you my all You (U!) To you (U!) To oh oh I can run to anywhere you are I always think about you Even more than now I will love you more my girl You you you my girl (U!) oh beautiful (U!) so beautiful (U!) my beautiful Nothing better than you Oh beautiful (U!) so beautiful (U!) my beautiful"

          I rapped my parts. And they gave me that look again. And this time, I shutted my mouth. Well, nobody understands me because I'm the only one that can hear this music that is blasting in my ears. *sigh*

            But waiiiiit~ Um, wondering why I borrowed other's iPod and headphones? Abd thinking that, He is an idol! Why he don't have an iPod for himself?, etc. Well, I think you just came up with that idea just now that I had bring it up. Well, because... I WAS ALL IN A HURRY PREPARING MY THINGS AND I ACCIDENTALLY PLACED MY PHONE WITHOUT NOTICING IT AND NOW I'M BORROWING OTHER'S IPOOOOOOOOOOOD. ASDFGHJKL! *Pants*

            I stopped playing it and pulled the earphones out of my ears. I have made myself look crazy and weirdo infront of them especially ~~~~~~~. *Fake sobs* wa-wait. Did I just said, ESPECIALLY ~~~~~~~?! *gasps* Do I really like her already? or must I say IN LOVE?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

WEEEEELL, THAT WAS SOOOOOO RANDOM O.O 

I HAVE GOOONE CRAZY ><

I'M DESPERATE FOR NEW SUBBERS AND NEW COMMENTS TT.TT

Don't worry my lovely readers, This craziness of this author can still be treated :p

I JUST WANNA SAY,

I LOVE YOU ALLLL! *throws heart-shaped candies*

Credits to the photo owner and to the song translator ^^