Concert

Working with my Celebrity Idols

           The concert's producer counted '1,2,3' before the lights of the stage lightens up and the intro of 'Beautiful Night' played. Kikwang entered the stage and fans shouted and cheered at the top of their throats. Yoseob appeared on the stage from the underground stage (A/N: Get it?! xD) and sang his part. When Doojoon entered the stage, Fans started to raise their banners higher.

           You were at the backstage watching them while performing. You feel like the VVVVVVIP fan because you can be with them all the time. Indeed, You are VERY lucky.

             The song's chorus came up and you sang along with it. I'm yours neomani nareul seollege hae I'm outta control, I'm yours nobody Amudo neol daesinhal su eobseo Nal michige hae.

          You smiled to yourself, Being proud 'cause you're still a loyal fan of B2ST a.k.a. B2UTY.  

_______

         The first song ended and the boys hurried backstage to change costume. "Faster, Faster!" The stylists helped the boys with their clothes and you also assisted them. 

       They went back to the stage with 'Breathe/Soom'. Well, Your mind went blank because they really are FANTASTIC dancers. They are all dancing machines. REALLY. Even the other fans are with their jaws dropped. I can't take my Breathe, Breathe, Breathe.

        Time flied really fast and the song was followed by 'Beautiful'. They look really adorable at their performance. Even while they are performing they are still playing. 

        Doojoon is playing 'Rock, Paper and Scissors' with Dongwoon while Yoseob is singing his high part of the song. Overall, The performance was cute.

        Next song was Dongwoon and Hyunseung's cover of 'Troublemaker'. (Video Link If you want ^^) (GIF 1 GIF 2 GIF 3 GIF 4 GIF 5 GIF 6)

        You can't stop giggling and you tried yourself not to laugh really loud. You can sense that both of them, Especially Hyunseung, are holding their laughter. Maybe they'll be embarrassed after this performance, You thought

_______

        Many more fantastic songs of B2ST were performed. And now it is already 'Fiction'. After this performance will be 'The Fact' already. 

        Doojoon sang the first line with full emotions. Ajik nan neol itji mothago, Modeun geol da mitji mothago, Ireohke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo.

        Junhyung sang his rap part and the fans cheered.

______

       In the middle of the song, While you were watching the boys, One of the stylists tapped your shoulder. And you know that it is already time for you to change your clothes. The stylists placed light make-up on your face.

       You looked at yourself at the mirror and you were shocked. What you saw was a beautiful lady. You bit your lower lip to prevent yourself from smiling widely. 

       Junhyung was doing his part with When your phone rang, It was from your best friend, Anne. "Yobeose-" You were cutted-off by her. "Sorry to disturb you but Your dad was in trouble!" She said sadly. "What?!" You were shocked by what she said. 

       "~~~~~~! We are already needed!" Some staff called you. "I'll just explain it when you are not busy anymore, okay?" Anne said and You just hung up your phone and weakly went to the stage. Your mind was blank and you don't know what to do. 

      You were scared and worried of what happened to your father. 

       The intro was played and Doojoon started with his line. He went to you, A meter away from your south west(A/N: Hahaha. Sorry :p). Your brain still didn't respond.  

          Hyunseung sang his line infront of you while looking straightly in your eyes. You didn't bother to look away 'cause you were thinking 'bout your dad.

         Dongwoon was next and he just sang back-to-back with you, He's back leaning to yours.

        Yoseob went to your north east, also a meter away from you. 

       Kikwang sang his line and went to your side, In your left to be specific. You looked at him as he looked back. You stared at him until Junhyung came.

       Junhyung held your right hand, and that causes you to look at him. He squeeze it that brought a small smile to your face. Gikwang also held your left hand and squeeze it. Making you also smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CREDITS:

 

Video: Loan Fidony (YouTube)

GIFs: moonwishers (Tumblr)