Practice & Rooming

Working with my Celebrity Idols

                   "~~~~~~~, Here's the song list but you will only appear at 'Fact'~" Gikwang gave you the list of the songs. "It will only be a mini concert, So There will be only 20 songs.." You nodded at Hyunseung's explaination. "Wanna start now?" Doojoon butted in. All of you gave him the 'OK' hand signal and went to t6he practice. 

                    You sitted on the floor while waiting for your turn in your 'leading lady dancer' thingy part. You watch every dance move they make and how they sing their line parts. After seconds, You didn't noticed that you are already looking at Junhyung and his face. 'b-bump bu-bump..' you heard your heart beat in your head. 'Aish! This is only happening because he is my bias~ ~~~~~~!' you shook your head and just looked at the ground to avoid that incident again.

                   "~~~~~~~!" that was the time that you lift your head again. "It's already your turn.." Dongwoon eye-smilied you. Doojoon placed his right hand infront of you and you placed your hand at his and he gently lift you up. "Thanks~" you said while dusting off your jogging pants. "No prob~" he smiled. 

                    Junhyung cleared his throat. "Let's start~" he clapped his hands together. The members looked at each other first and a smirked was plastered at their faces before going to their places. 'Weirdos..' you shook your head, completely confused. "Ummmmm... I think we will remove some of the dance parts... and those dance parts that will be removed will be the parts that ~~~~~~-ah will appear!" Yoseob smiled at his 'Genius' plan. "Good thinking Yoseobbieee~" Hyunseung ruffled Yoseob's hair. "Hey~ I had fix this in an hour~" Yoseob pouted while fixing his hair. All of you bursted into laughter and you let out a small giggle.

                    "Let's do this!!" All of you howled and started practicing. You stand in the middle of the room while yhe members were scattered. 

                     Doojoon lowered his head. "Geojit mariya, geotjit mariya ireohke kkeut nael su neun eobseo.." He lift up his head but his face is showing now expression and he started walking to your way.. "Dashi dorawa, jebal dorawa niga nal tteona ga neunge midgi jiga anha" he continued.  In the corner of your eye, You saw him walking in your way but he stopped at your back. 

________

 

              The practice went well and all of you are already very tired. Sweats are already dripping on your foreheads. "Let's go back to our ooms now hyungs.." Dongwoon said. "OKAY~" they all howled and went to their respective rooms.  A hand tapped your shoulder before you can get in the room. You spun aroung to see Hyunseung, Gikwang, and Dongwoon. "Good Night ~~~~~~!" They waved their hands. "Good Night too~" You bowed first before waving to them and getting inside. 

             A surprising thing shocked you and you immediately went inside the room. "Hyung! Pass me the towel!" Yoseob shouted from the restroom. "Have you seen my BB Cream?"Doojoon gave Yoseob the towel. Doooon gave Yoseob the towel. Junhyung went out in one of the rooms, A towel was round it his waist while drying his hair with another towel. You hold your chest and start panting. 'ASDFGHJKL!! It's so hard rooming with them..' you mentally sobbed. 

              After minutes the door flew open and it was Yoseob. "Mianhae ~~~~~ for awhile ago.." he scratched his head. "You can enter now.." You just nodded and went inside. You saw Doojoon watching the television while Junhyung is in his room, already sleeping. Doojoon gave you an apologetic smile. You smiled to him to make sure that you're okay. You went inside your room and you placed your lounge. "You should ake a shower first. Maybe you're already feeling sticky because of the practice.." "Yeah~ Thanks Yoseob~" You went inside the bathroom together with your PJs and a towel. 

             You went out of the shower room. and you saw them watching a football game. Doojoon and Yoseob's eyes are glued to the screen."YEAH!" Yoseob and Doojoon cheered follwed by a high-five. You chuckled to their childishness and went inside your room. 

            The room was air-conditioned because it's already summer. You lay on your bed and you sighed. 'I wonder what will happen to me after this 6-month-job?' you sighed again before you drifted to dreamland. 

_____

Junhyung's POV

          "YEAH!"

           I was wakened when I heard that sound and I know it came from my hyung and Saeng.  Aish! What's with the shout guys? I sighed and I sat up from my bed and I proceed to the living room, to see Yoseob and Doojoon hyung's eyes are already glued to the screen. Tsk Tsk. I sighed. I saw ~~~~~~'s door was a bit open so I peek inside. I saw her...already asleep. I sat at the end of her but trying not to disturb her sleep.

         She looks cute while sleeping. was a little bit open. I remember the first time she slept on my shoulder. I checked my phone once again to see THAT wall paper of mine. 

       I study her facial features. She's really beautiful.I walked out of the room 'cause maybe Yoseob and hyung will caught me looking at her.

        I went back to my room and continued my sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

HUHUHU~!! I know, You already hated me for not updating for so long :((( Huhuhu.

I just get busier and busier.; Hayz~ Highschool is really stressful =.="

Hope to see your comments! ^^