Stuck Up With....Him/ Meeting other Infinite members

Working with my Celebrity Idols

                                     "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.." you thought.

"I think we have to stay here until morning.." Junhyung spoke up. Aish! Why now? Junhyung thought. You just sitted down and hug your legs. Eottoekke?!? You face-palmed yourself.

       You can fall asleep at waiting for the elevator to be prepared, But Junhyung can't. "I can't sleep.." He ruffled his hair. He saw you mumbleing 'cause of coldness. "Ahh. So cold.." You said. Junhyung take out his blazers and sit beside you then put the blazer on you. In his sleepyness, His head fell in your shoulder then you wake up.

      "What was that?.." You mumbled you were suprised of what you have seen. He looks so Cute when he sleeps with his perfect face.. you smiled. 

         You fell asleep again and this time you put your head at the top of his head. I'm a luck fangirl~~ you thought before you fell asleep again.

__________

      You blinked your eyes several times and find-out that your already in a room. "Umm.." You looked around and you saw a unfamiliar room . "Where am I?.." You mumbled.

        "You are here at our dorm.." You turned around and saw a familiar face. "Hi! I'm Sungyeol!" He exclaimed and held out his hand. "Oh!" you widened your eyes. "H-How did I get here?" you cried. 

          "L was roaming around the mall when he saw you, Carried by some maintanance and Junhyung Still inside the elevator.." He said. Your mouth shaped 'O'. "Where is L?" you mumbled. "His is at work today, So I'm assigned to take care of you first.."You just nodded. "Hey hyung~ not only you!" Another voice came from no where. "Hi I'n Sungjong~!" he smiled. "I think you are my noona~" he continued. "Hi~! Noona..".

           "What's your name?" sungyeol asked. " ~~~~~~ " you said. "Nice to meet you ~~~~~~" Sungyeol said then they both smiled. "Nice to meet you to~!!" you chuckled. First B2ST now INFINITE~!!! you thought.

           " You should eat breakfast first noona~" Sungjong told you. You stand up then followed them to the kitchen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~! Sorry for the late Updates~!!

Hope you like this Chappie~!!

Subscibe, Comment and Be friend!!!

Hey guys~!! Notice my new poster thanks to T-Tshinee and MoniiVann