Lead Female

Working with my Celebrity Idols

 

          You woke up, seeing that your plane already landed at around 12:00 PM. You saw Manager-ssi standing in the middle. He clapped both of his hands to get the attention of the workers and of B2ST. “So guys! I will tell the room arrangement when we’re already at the hotel. And about your lounges, They’re already in van and delivered to the hotel’s lobby..” he smiled. “So..LET’S GO!” he continued and went down of the plane.

          You grabbed your personal bag and went down, To see all of the B2ST members looking at you. You looked back. “Let’s go ~~~~~~!” Doojoon tugged on your  right arm. You looked at him but he flashed you a smile. “Yeah!” Junhyung tugged on your left arm.

          You also looked at him but he flashed you his famous smirk. You sighed and started walking. When you already arrived at the departure area, You saw a lot a of fans waiting and already taking pictures, some fans are talking to each. There are fanboys also but some of the boys there are only like accompanying their girlfriends (A/N: Based on my OWN experience! XD) . A van stopped infront of you.

          “HOP IN!” the driver said. You all did what he said. The driver have a quite hard time to move the van because the fans are already surrounding it (A/N: hehehe! I also did that! XD). The driver tried his best and atlast, the van have already moved out. Other fangirls tried to catch-up but the van is running too fast.

            Dongwoon leaned his head on the chair and rest, So did the other members and you.

         After some minutes, You already arrived at the Hotel. Mr. Manager-ssi waved that signals to go there. All the workers are already there, forming a circle around Mr. Manager. You and the B2ST members went there and listened to Manager-ssi’s announcements.

        “The room will be consumed by 3 persons each. And btw. Bigger rooms will be given to B2ST because some of their costumes are there. So this would be the room arrangements. ” “Lee Jaera, Park Minyoung, and Choi Minam..”  BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Mr. Manager-ssi mentioned names. “And now we’re done!” All of the workers started getting their lounges and proceeding to their rooms and the manager did so.

          ‘What?!? He’s done? BUT HE HAVEN’T MENTIONED MY NAME!’ you thought. You quickly grabbed your lounge and ran to Mr. Manager-ssi. You tapped his shoulder. He turned around.

        “Ummm.. Sir, You have not told me on what room I was assigned..” you told him. “Is that so?” you nodded. “Follow me~” you did what he said. Both of you went inside of different rooms of different workers asking if you can still share room with them but all of them are already crowded. Mr. Manager-ssi have no choice but let you sleep to one of B2ST’s room.

         “KNOCK! KNOCK!” he knocked at Hyunseung, Gikwang, and Dongwoon’s room. “Who’s it?” A voice said, probably Hyunseung. “Mr. Manager~” Manager-ssi said. “Oh~ Hello the-” he was cutted off when he saw. You widened your eyes and looked away. HE’S SHIRTLESS AND ONLY WEARING BOXERS FOR CHOCOLATE’S SAKE!. He rapidly closed the door. “Maybe you shouldn’t sleep here..” Manager-ssi said and you violently nodded.

         “KNOCK! KNOCK!” he knocked at Junhyung, Yoseob, and Doojoon’s room. “Who’s there?” the door flew open to see Junhyung. He looked Mr. Manager-ssi then to you. You looked back. He quickly looked back to his manager. “What is it?” he asked. “I forgot to list ~~~~~~’s name to my list so…She doesn’t have a room to stay in. So..I chose this room..” he grinned. Junhyung just nodded his head and make a space for you to enter.

          You went inside and turned around and bowed to the manager. He smiled and left. You put your lounge to a corner. “Hope you’ll be comfortable to be rooming with us..” Junhyung smiled. You nodded.  “Oh~ ~~~~~!” Doojoon said. You just replied a smile. You sit on the couch. “KNOCK!” You opened it to see Dongwoon. “Lunch is ready~” you nodded then you called Doojoon and Junhyung.         

         All of you went to the Hotel’s dining room to see all of the workers already there. It was a buffet dinner. You bowed when you pass by them. You started falling in line. Behind you was the B2ST members.

       You finished getting your food and told B2ST, “I’ll go and find a table for us..” They all nodded. You were walking when manager-ssi approached you. “Oh! Mr. Manager..” “~~~~! How’s rooming with those fellas?” He turned his head to B2ST. “It’s Fine. But we’re only staying in one room for about 5 minutes.” You laughed. “By The Way ~~~~~, I have a favor to ask you..” “What is it?”

                  “Can you be the ‘leading lady dancer’ on B2ST’s concert tomorrow?” “W-What?” You stuturred. “I have no choice ‘cause the girl that supposed to do that was having a high fever and She may not recover until tomorrow..” You looked at him.

                  “Don’t worry ~~~~~! You’ll just appear in the stage and will walked dramartically around the stage..” he grinned. “PLEASE!” he begged. “Okay..” you mumbled. “THANKS!” you smiled a bit and went to the table where B2ST was eating (A/N: Manager-ssi talked to you right? So it take such time.. J).

                 “So what did manager-ssi said?” Yoseob said cutely. You looked at him. “You’re so cute~” You pinched his cheecks. He rubbed his cheecks and stated, “I know!” he bragged. You laughed. “So what did he said?” Gikwang said while munching his food.

                  “Ummm..” you rubbed your nape. They all turned their attention to you. “He told me to replace the woman who will be the lead in one who your songs.. ” you said. “REALLY?” Hyunseung and Yoseob said together with grins on their faces. You nodded slowly. “GREAT!” Doojoon said. Dongwoon is still munching his food while looking at you. While Gikwang and Junhyung just looked at you. Junhyung blinked a few times and turned his attention again to his food.

                   The dinner went peacefully and good. “You should practice with us ~~~~~!” You, together with the other members went to the practice room.

                “So ~~~~~~, You will just walked around the stage dramatically, okay?” Gikwang said. You nodded. “But at times, Maybe you should walked to the member who will sing the line..” You nodded at Junhyung’s explanation.