He's back..

Working with my Celebrity Idols

"SURPRISE~~!!"

You saw other B2ST members, Anne, Your mom and also Myungsoo. "What's this?, It's not yet my birthday." You said. "We know.." Anne exclaimed. "But we have a surprise for you.." She continued. "What is it...." you replied.

"TA-DA~~!!!!"

You were very happy to see your dad.

"Appaaa~~!!" you run to him and gave him a big hug. "My little girl.." he said and hug you back. More and more tear drops run down your eyes and your father rub it with his thumb. "It's okay now..." he softened and you still hug him. 

You acted like a 6-year old girl that really miss her father. The night you were enjoying it with your dad and the others. You all eat together have a chit-chat,  But time runs so fast that the others need to leave.

"Annyeong ~~~~~-ah and Mr. and Mrs. Park! Goodnight.." They wave then leave.

"Anyeong~~!!" You exclaimed. "Looks like our daughter is very happy.." Your mom whispered to your dad and they both giggled. "Waeyo??" you smiled. "We are just happy that we are now complete.." Your father said. You just smile and hug them both. Then you go your appa and ask him...

"Appa, How 'bout your work?" you told him. "No need to worry dear... You will always be by my side while I'm working.." He said and smiled.

"Can you tell me appa what is it? please!!" you told him and show him some aegyo. He just smiled then leave.

What does that mean??.. Appa being so secretive!! >.< I want to know what is it!! you thought.

"I'm gonna volounteer to wash the dishes to night.." you told them. "Okay, We are gonna sleep now.. Goodnight Honey!" They kissed your forehead then go to their bedroom. 

You were washing the dishes while listening to "Beautiful" when suddenly your message tone rang. "So beautiful my girl (you) oh oh girl (you) oh oh-, Tring~~~ Tring~~~" 

To: ~~~~~~~

From: Unknown number

Sorry for not telling you earlier.. 'cause it's a surprise xD..

"Who is this.." you told yourself but it rang again.

"To:~~~~~~

From: Unknown number

Sorry.. I forgot to tell you it's me Gikwang, I've got your number from Yoseob ^^

Oh.. you thought

You save the number of Gikwang to your phone and replied to him.

To:Gikwang

From: ~~~~~~

It's okay! ^^ Thanks for the surprise.. :))

To: ~~~~~

From: Gikwang

hehe.. Goodnight! See you tomorrow.. :D

To: Gikwang

From: ~~~~~

Goodnight! Sweet dreams ^^

After that conversation in text, you continued washing the dishes then go to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~~!! I'm sorry for a late update ^^

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO..

SUBRIBE

COMMENT

AND

BE-FRIEND!!! ^^

Please always support my fic!!