Grocery

Working with my Celebrity Idols

Junhyung's POV

     We wear clothes that can hide our identity so people will not recognize us and no trouble will happen. I wore a simple t-shirt and jacket. I put on a mask (http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lznhqqJv1a1qjeh4yo1_500.png) and a geek glasses (http://www.balconyshirts.co.uk/Gallery/product/Sunglasses/Geek%20Glasses/geek-over-BKPopup.jpg)

    Me and Yoseob headed to the grocery and get some random food that we will eat. "Hyung! I want this~" Yoseob showed me two popsicle ice creams. "I don't want.." I looked away and started to push the cart. "But hyung~!" Yoseob pleaded, kneeling. Aish! People are already looking at us! This kid! "Okay, Okay!" I told him in annoyance. "YEHEY!" he cheered followed by hug. I pushed him away. This guy is making a scandal! I left him and went to the cashier. "Hyung! Wait for me!" I heard him then he followed me. (A/N: I can smell junseob in here~ xDDD)

    The cashier is scanning all the food that we are going to buy when I saw a ahjumma carrying 2 paper bags and 1 box (A/N: Save Mother Earth! :DDDD) inside the grocery store. She looks familiar. I know I saw her somewhere. Humm.. Aish! Stupid memory! I was distructed when the cashier approached me for the money.

     I carried the 2 paper paper bag while Yoseob only carried 1. Me and Yoseob both headed outside then I saw the ahjumma again. I studied her face and recognize that it is ~~~~~~-ah's Umma! But I saw a not so innocent looking guy walked to ahjumma and trying to get her groceries. I ran to ahjumma and pushed the guy. "Yah! You punk! What do you think you are doing?" he smirked then punched my left cheek. I fell down but I stood up immediatelly. I kicked him and throw him my fist. He stood up and was about to punched me back but I block his hand and twisted it. "Ah~!" he screamed. "Yah~! Runaway or I'll call the police." I let go of his hand and with that he ranaway like a baby.

    I looked at the ahjumma. I was about to say something but she hit me with her bag. "Are you going to get my groceries also?" "Ahjumma, I'll never do that! It's me Junhyung" She stopped hitting me and looked at me. I take off the masked and the glasses. "Oh! Mianhae!" she widened her eyes in horror.  "It's okay ahjumma" I smiled but my cheeck was hurt. "Aigoo~ You should put ice pack at your bruise and betadine to your wounds" I nodded in understanding. 

      "Oh~ What are you doing in here?" "We went to the grocery to bought food for our dorm" I told her. "We? Who are you with?" she asked me. "I'm with-" I was about to answer her question but Yoseob came. "Hyung~!" Yoseob ran to me already eating his popsicle ice cream. "Where have you been?" He looked at me then to ahjumma. "Oh! It's ~~~~~~-ah's umma, right?" "Ne~" ahjumma said. "It's nice meeting you again~" he bowed. "Such a adorable kid~" ahjumma said. Then Yoseob CUTELY smile to her. He looked at me and he noticed the bruise on my left cheeck. "What happened?" "Ah!" Aish! I forgot to put back my masked! I hope no one saw it. I hurried putting my masked Ahjumma explained it all to Yoseob. Yoseob mouth is in a 'O' shape after he heard it all.

     "Wah~! hyung! You're a super hero!!" he cheered. I gave him a death glare then he stopped what he's doing. I looked at ahjumma and saw that she was in a hard time carrying her groceries.

       "Ahjumma, Can I help you with those" I pointed the box and the paper bags. "Are you sure?" "Ne ahjumma" I answered. "How about your friend?" I looked at Yoseob who is giving me a don't-leave-me look. I looked away and told ahjumma, "I think it's okay for him. right Yoseobbie?" I gave him a death glare. "N-Ne. It's okay! Hehehehe. Give me this hyung.." He get the two paper bags from me and walked away. Good boy!!

      "I'll carry the box ahjumma" I get the box from ahjumma. "Your parents did a good job in making you grew up with that attitude!" I rubbed my nape. "Let's Go!" She told me then we walked off and headed to their house.

_______________

     (A/N: Still Junhyung's POV)

     We reached their house then Ahjumma pressed the door bell. The door flew open and I saw ~~~~~-ah. "Welcome back Um-" She was cutted off when she saw me. "Why..?" she pointed at me. "It's a long story.." Ahjumma went inside then I followed Ahjumma. Wow! ~~~~~ still recognized me even thought my geek glasses and masked is on!! I smiled at myself like a crazy person. 

     We went inside and the first person that I saw is... L

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong readers!! Well.. NEW UPDATE!! 

Puh-lease! Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and be-friend me~! ^^ <3