Not Alone..

Working with my Celebrity Idols

Your POV:

   Umma left and went to grocery while Appa told me to that he went to visit a friend's house. So I'm left alone in the house ALONE. *sigh* "What should I do?" I yelled. Aish! Aigoo~. Ah! I'll just text Anne. I grabbed my phone and started to text her.

 To: Anne

  From: ~~~~~

Anyeong~ Wanna come here in our house? I feel REALLY boed right now... -_- Please do come~! :3

  You waited for Anne's reply. After some seconds your phone suddenly rang. Geojitmal iya geojitmal iya. Ireohke kkeutnael~. It was Anne's reply.

  From: Anne

  To: ~~~~~

SUUUUURE~! :DDD Can I bring my cousin, L with me? He told me that he is dying because of boredness... -_-

   To: Anne

    From: ~~~~~

Ermm.. Okay! ^^ I'll wait for the both you~!! :)))))))))))

Nobody's POV:

     While waiting for them, You cleaned the house first then prepared the dinner first in case that they get hungry. While preparing you heard the doorbell rang. Ding Dong~!. You opoened the door to see Anne and L. "Anyeong!" You hugged Anne then she hugged back. "Come In~" You let them go in first. L greeted you with a smile then you smiled back. 

      "Wanna eat first?" you asked them. "Let's eat later~!" "Okie!" "How 'bout some video games?" Anne asked. "Sure~!" You and L cheered at the same time. You laughed abit  and he smiled. "Resident Evil?" You asked them. Anne just nodded several times. You prepared the things needed then you started to play. The first ones who play was Anne and L. "Yah Oppa! Save Me!" Anne told L. "Wait! The Zombies are attacking my Character!" You chuckled at their childish attitudes. "Die you bad Zombie!" Anne yelped. Anne and You screamed when some zombies go near and attacks the characters. And L laughs at both you. 

       "~~~~~~ and L Oppa, Play together first 'cause my fingers are already tired." she showed you her hands. "Arrasso.." You grabbed the controller and sit beside L. "Do you want to play smurfs?" You asked him. "It's up to you If you like.." You immediatelly changed the game to smurfs. You chose Smurfette as your charactter while L chose Papa Smurf. 

        'READY.SET.GO!' You and L started to play the game. "I'm gonna beat you L!" you laughed. At first you were ahead him but later on he is now ahead of you. While you and L are playing Anne went to your room. She saw a pile of photoalbums on your desk and try to peek in the pictures. "Wah~! Kyeopta!" you heard said it from your room. Wait?!? Aish! "ANNNEEEEEE~!" you paused the game and ran to your room. You saw her looking at your baby pictures. Anne get one picture from the album and ran aound the house. "Yah~! Give it back to me~!!" you're trying to catch her but she's too fast.

       "Hey Oppa look at this!" Anne showed L the picture when you were aroung 2 years old that you don't have clothes and your face is full of ice cream. "GAHHHHHHHHHH!!" you caught the picture. "That's embarrassing.." you whispered while pouting. You burried your face to your hands. "Ani..That's Cute!" L suddenly spoke up. You looked at him. awkward silence. "Let's have a little chit-chat about ourselves.." Anne broke the silence. 

        You talked about yourselves and shared your own experiences. "Did you already have a boyfriend ~~~~~-ah?" L suddenly brought up a question. "A-Ani." You told him. "I want my first boyfriend will be the one I will be married to.." you continued. "How 'bout you L-ssi?" you asked him. "I didn't have a girlfriend yet. But Once I'm really inlove with someone. And when the day that I'm gonna asked her to be my girlfriend, I saw one of my closest friend propose first. And now they are already married.." L lowered his head. "Oh~ Mianhae.." I apologized. "Ani..It's Okay~" he smiled.

         DingDong~.  You stood up and opened the door. "Welcome back Um-" You were cutted of when you saw Junhyung with your Umma. "Why..?" you pinted Junhyung. "It's a long story..." Your Mom went inside then Junhyung followed her. When they are already inside the first one Junhyung saw was L

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elow you!! Miss me? xDDDD

At the next chappies maybe I will already reveal things going on between INFINITE and B2ST! :)))))))

Please DO NOT Unsubscribe! ^^

Please Do Comment, Subscribe, and Don't afraid to be-friend me! ^^

PYONG PYONG PYONG~!!!!!!!! :)))))

P.S.:

Sorry for the title I just don't know what title it will fit! xDDDDDDDD 

AND HAPPY AFF CAKE DAYYYYY!! :DDDDD