Secret Love...

Working with my Celebrity Idols

YOUR POV

I woke up and peek alook at the clock and it is still 7:59 AM, I stand up and check the calendar and find-out that 2 months already passed.. *sigh* I still have 4 months before I resign to be their make-up artist.. *face-palm* I'm gonna miss this experience.. I go down to have breakfast but mom is still not awake so I just cooked my favorite  pancake, i cooked 6 pancakes for me and mom to share.While eating I remember the things that happened yesterday. haaaaaaaaayyy.. yesterday was my BEST DAY EVER!!  I realize that it is already time to go to work.. another day to see them!

I finish the things that I should do and put a note at the refriegerator that says..

Sorry Mom for not waking you up, I do not want to interrupt you while sleeping and I need to go to work now.. Gonna miss you Mom! bye!

End of your POV

You left  the house and wait for a bus at the bus stop. 

You reached the building and go inside B2ST's room. You saw them preparing for a performance, You ready the things that you need and start to put make-up on their handsome faces.Sitting arrangement: Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Gikwang, Junhyung then Yoseob. You started with Doojoon who is the oldest. (You are putting make-up by age, hihi.. ^^)

You are already done with Doojoon and now it is Hyunseung's turn.

While putting make-up on Hyunseung, The manager suddenly interrupted. "_______-ah their wil be a awards night tomorrow for best make-up artist, you should come tomorrow 'cause you're invited." he said. "Jeongmal?!, Sure! I will go tomorrow! komawo~" you bowed and smiled. "Hope you'll win!" he said then left.

In super excitement, You energetically do your work and it is already . Junhyung noticed the smile in your face, he giggled and go back to the reading at the magazine, And Yoseob noticed it. "Hyung, are you falling for her?" Yoseob whispered. "What are you saying there Yoseob" Junhyung replied back but in whisper and continued reading the magazine.

You had finished putting make-up on Hyunseung and it is already Junhyung's turn.

You blushed madly when it comes to your bias, Junhyung.

Junhyung get ready 'cause he already knows that it is his turn, your heart goes bu-bump bu-bump while putting make-up on Junhyung. And you blushed more worst when you are going to put lipstick on his lips. *sigh* Done!! kya~ you thought. After you are done with Junhyung, Mr.manager said it is already break time, After 15  minutes the break will be over.

Your first one to go outside, then the B2ST members followed. 

While walking you we're shocked 'cause an arm slung around your neck, You turn your face and blushed 'cause you we're face to face with Gikwang. Omo!  this is more worst than the one with Junhyung... you thought. In your so nervous, you just face front..

"I heard that you will be invited at the awards night, Goodluck to you..I wish you will win!" gikwang said and smiled to you, while the other members keep on looking to you especially Junhyung..