Stolen Picture

Working with my Celebrity Idols

"OH!?!?!?" all of them cheered. "YEHEY!! Japan, Here we come~!"

____

       You entered the building and proceed to B2ST's room. When you entered you saw them screaming and cheering. "What happened?" you thought. "Oh~ ~~~~~ you're already here.." the manager said. "Ah~ I forgot. ~~~~~~ you'll go with us in Osaka.." you widened your eyes. "Jeongmal?" "Ne..." you cheered together with B2ST. "Yehey! ~~~~~ is going with us!" Yoseob said then you giggled. "You should first get prepare for the live performance." 

        All of you go to your positions then go to work. You put make-up first to Junyung's face. You always smile beacause of your excitement and Junhyung noticed it. "Very Happy?" he smiled. "Ne!" you replied happily. Junhyung saw your charming smile and his heart starts to bump fast. "Yah~! Junhyung! What's happening to you!" he thought.

       "Done!" you said then proceeded to Yoseob whose next. While putting some make-up at Yoseob's face, he suddenly spoke up. "~~~~~~~! I think Junhyung hyung likes you..." you stopped putting make-up and raised your eyebrow. "Huh?" you said. "Nothing.." you just shrugged and continued to your work. "What kind of question is that?" you thought. 

____

      You are already finished putting their make-ups on and it's time for them to perform. They performed their song "FACT".

[Doojoon] geojitmal iya geojitmal iya
ireohke kkeutnael suneun eobseo
dashi dorawa jebal dorawa
niga nal tteonaganeunge mitgijiga anha

[Hyuseung] eotteon mareul neoege haebwado
da soyong-i eobtgettjiman
igeon aniya igeon aniya
i sashileul mitgi mothagesseo

[Dongwoon] igeon modu geojitmal iya
sashil-i aniya deoneun mitgi mothae
dorawa dallago myeotbeoneul malhae naege
igeon geojitmariya

[Yoseob] ijen neoneun nae yeope eobtjanha
geuge sashil i ya mitgo shipji anha
dorawa dallago su eobshi yaegihaebwado
jigeum-i geojitmalyeoyahae

[Kikwang] geojitmal iya geojitmal iya geojitmal iya geojitmal iya
sashil-i anya sashil-i anya sashil-i anya sashil-i anya

[Junhyung] It’s a fact
meorineun aneunde mam-i injeongeul mothagettde samkyeojil deuthan bulangam-e
nado moreuge naoneun bohobonneung ddoneun jibchakin deuthae
meori wiro tuk hago ddeoleojyeobeorin-i sanghwang
dojeohi kamdang halsu eobseo nan
biweo naelsu eobtdamyeon saero chaeweobolke
neowa naui iyagireul dashi sseonaelyeo galke

          Fans cheered and B2ST go backstage but you still felt the sadness of the song. "Is it good?" Doojoon asked. "Ne~!" you put your two thumbs up. "hehehehe.." then he ruffled your hair. The manager went and all of you admit that he have something important to say. "Well, Guys~  you'll be very busy this week beacause there will be a awarding night..." All of them just nodded. "So guys, Always do your BEST!" The manger did the "Fighting" sign and all of you did the same. "Fighting~!" All of you chuckled. 

         "All of you can go home now and prepare for this busy week and also prepare your luggages for next week.." "Ne.." All of you bowed to the manager. You were arranging and getting your things when Hyungseung approached you. "Wanna ride with us?" "You sure?" you asked him then he nodded. You followed them to the -parking lot and went in the van.

 SEATING ARRANGEMENT

 DRIVER DOOJOON

HYUNSEUNG YOSEOB GIKWANG

JUNHHYUNG you DONGWOON

___

     Three of you. Junhyung, you and Dongwoon are just sitting quietly. While the others are still chatting with each other. When you turned to your left, you saw Dongwoon is quietly reading his book. "Doesn't got carsick?" you thought. When you turn to your right you saw Junhyung is looking outside the window. You get bored then you fell asleep.

__

Junhyung's POV

     I was looking at the view when I felt something on my shoulder. I was surprised to see that it was ~~~~~~. SHE'S SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDER! What should I do? I just placed her head careful. Wow~ She's more prettier in closer look. She's.. CUTE! Aish~! Junhyung what are you saying~.  Somewhat later I felt that my eyes are gonna shut close. 

_

Nobody's POV

    "Hyung! Do you really know where is her house.." Gikwang asked Doojoon. "Ne I know, I know.." Doojoon replied. Yoseob and Gikwang are bored and don't know what to do but Hyungseung is playing some games in his phone. 

    Yoseob checked the three of you. He saw Dongwoon is already asleep and his head is leaned on the window. He turned to look at you and Junhyung then he was surprised. "OMO!" he quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a picture of youand Junhyung sleeping. Your head was on Junhyung's shoulder while Junhyung's head is on top of yours. "Gikwang look at this!" Gikwang quickly turned and saw the same. He also took out his phone and took a picture of both of you and Junhyung.

    Hyungseung heard about what are they taking about and also saw it and asual he took a picture of both of you and Junhyung..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update! :( I have been busy this week beacause it was my exam week. Well, do you like the chappie? :))

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND BEFRIEND!!! :DD

Thanks for reading you!! <333

PYONGPYONGPYONG! :))