Letter

Working with my Celebrity Idols

                      The concert ended and it is time to go back to the Hotel. You were in the van with the other staffs. You could not stop to be more worry every time for your father. 'I hope he'll be okay...'

Flashback..

                     The lights turned off when the performance for 'The Fact' ended. Gikwang and Junhyung didn't let go of your hands until you reached the backstage. You were in a deep blush and your face is like a fresh tomato. 'Wooh~' You puffed your cheecks and pretend to wipe sweat from your forehead. Your phone rang and you immediately grabbed it to see the caller ID, 'Anne'.

                       "So what happened?" You blurted. "Well..." She said softly. "You father was.." You can imagine that she was biting her lip. "What?" you asked nervously. "He was accidentally hitted by a car.." She said sadly. "BWO?!" You were nearing to cry. "It was just 2 hours ago. When he was from the bakery and was about to cross the street, He was hitted.." You try to hold back your tears but still little drops are falling fron your eyes. 

                        You wiped your tears away and hang-up the phone.

End of Flasback..

                         You can feel yourself wanna cry again but good thing you tried to control it.

                      The van entered the Hotel's parking area. You stepped outside when the van stopped and proceed to inside the hotel, Walking straight to your room. You locked the door of your bedroom and went to your bed and burried your face to the pillow before crying really hard. 

                         B2ST members (A/N: Only your roommates) entered the room. "Wah~ What a tir-" Doojoon was cutted off when he heard somebody crying from your room. "Is you crying?" Yoseob said, with big doe eyes. Junhyung hurried infront of your room's door. He was about to knock when Dojoon held Junhyung's shoulder. 

                         "Let her be alone just for this time. Maybe she need it.." Junhyung nodded and put down his hand.

                        It was already dinner time and he didn't hear any sound from your room. 'Maybe she's already asleep...' Junhyung thought of an idea. 

                       "Go first hyung and Yoseob, I'll be following... " The two look at each other but just followed what Junhyung had said. 

                They were about to leave but Junhyung called them again. "Uhm. Yoseob, You have paper stationaries, right?" Yoseob looked at Junhyung weirdly before nodding, his eyebrows meeting. "Can I have some?" "Why so sudden Junhyung hyung?" He looked at his hyung with suspecting eyes. "Just gice me some.." He gave him his evil smirk. "O-Okay hyung.." he said before gulping and headed outside with his Doojoon hyung.

           Junhyung find the stationary papers from Yoseob's bag and also a pen. Junhyung write something on the paper and when he was done he stand infront of your door's rooom and he slipped the paper underneath the door. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                   You woke up seeing that it is already morning judging from the sunlight that went across your room. You stretch your arms. You looked at yourself   in the mirror and saw that your eyes are red and swollen. You just sighed. 

                    You walked up to your door and saw a paper on th floor before the door. You picked it up and there was a message:

                                                 JunhyungFF.jpg

                      Yoo smiled after you read it. Half the pain went away. You felt touch of what he did. You were also happy that...

.....He was the first KPOP Idol who gave you a letter. :)

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

UPDATED! ^O^