Chapter 24

Working with my Celebrity Idols

   Three of them (Yoseob, Hyunseung and Gikwang) showed the picture to Doojoon. " wake up!" you rubbed your eyes and saw Junhyung waking you up. "We're already here.." you went out of the van then said your thank you. "Komawo~" you bowed then smiled. "No problem~!" they all chorused. You watch them leave first before before you proceeded infront of the door. You twisted the door knob and found out that it's already locked, good thing you brought your keys.  When were already inside, You just lazily went to your room and throw yourself to the bed and fall asleep.

___

Junhyung's POV

     I sit quietly at the back and remember what I had just did awhile ago. She really have an angelic face! While daydreaming, I was distract beacause of the three who are infront of me, laughing so hard. "Junhyung hyung turn on your bluetooth~!" I can feel that Yoseob and the other two are laughing. I just did what Yoseob said. I wait for it to be send and when i saw it I was completely.. adaotiwoeitw3etwp!!! It was the picture of me and  sleeping! Aish this hyung and dongsaengs!! >.< I didn't look or even approached them beacause of embarassement. *sigh*

___

Nobodys POV

      You wake-up when your alarm clock rang. "Aish~!" you turned off the alarm clock. You walk downstairs and smelled the good arroma of pancake. You saw your mom cooking pancake. "Wah~ Umma I bet that is delicious.." you smiled. She placed the pancakes at the table and you started to eat it   "Mashipta~" you cheered. Your mom just smile at you. I"I should prepare for work now.." she just nodded then you proceeded upstairs to get prepared.  

___

       After you prepared you said your farewell. "Bye Umma~!" "Bye ~!" she waved. As always, you proceeded to the bus station then to Cube. You went inside and saw that all are busy. You went to B2ST to thanked them. "Thanks guys for giving me a ride yesterday~!" you smiled. "No prob.." Doojoon smiled."Ehem.." the manger cleared his throat then all of the attention is on him. "The award night will be tomorrow guys, So prepare guys~!" the manager announced. All of you just nodded then proceed to your works.

__

     After the long day, it is time for you to go home. The day is full of stress but you were excited for B2ST. " I wish they'll win~!" you said while walking to your house. You reached home and saw your dad only at the living room. "I'm back appa~!" you went to him then hugged him and he hugged you back. "So hows work?" you just put your two thumbs up. "Where's Umma anyway?" you asked your appa. "She's at the grocery.." you just nodded in understanding.

__

    At B2ST Dorm..

     "Hyung~! I'm Hungry!" Yoseob complained. "Then eat.." Hyunseung said but his eyes are glued to the television. Yoseob checked the refriegerator and saw no food. "We have a PROBLEM!!" Yoseob said in horror. All of them immediately went to Yoseob. "What is it?" Gikwang asked. "WE HAVE NO FOOD!!" he cried. All them just face-palm their selves. "Some should go to grocery." Junhyung suggest. "You suggest, You go~" Hyunseung quickly run to the living room then the others follwed. But when Yoseob is about to run, Junhyung got his shirt. "Where do you think you're going?" Junhyung smirked then Yoseob lowered his head. "Fine, Fine I'm going with you.."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hows the chappie?? :DDD

Please leave ur comments! :))

AND SORRY FOR THE TITLE. I JUST CAN'T THINK OF WHAT TITLE I"LL PUT.. -_-

PYONGPYONGPYONG~! 

th_valentine16.gif