Still not Over..

Working with my Celebrity Idols

  “OMO EOTTEOKE?” You were at your bedroom and keep on thinking what will happen to your phone. “I hope he’ll not look at my message nor to my BEAST pictures~” you pleaded. “I wish he’ll not, I should trust him..” you continued. ‘Should I text him using his phone? Aigoo! I’m gonna use my IDOL’s phone~ Fangirling hit me again!’ you thought. “NO! I shouldn’t use his phone.. He’ll think that I can’t be trusted..” You stated your last decision and you pumped your fist in the air. “B-But did I just saw that his wallpaper was me, sleeping on his shoulder?” You asked yourself still puzzled and you shove your right hand to your mouth. ‘Just one more peek ~~~~~!’ you grabbed his phone from your table and opened it.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” You started spazzing and let the whole fangirling on you  burst out. “~~~~~~! Lower your voice~ Our neighbors are already asleep!” your mom said from downstairs. “NE!” you giggled.

 

At B2ST’s dorm…

“I’m home~” Junhyung called from the door. Junhyung smelled a good aroma from the kitchen. ‘What’s that smell?’ he followed the aroma only to end up seeing Gikwang cooking ramen.  “Oh! Your home Junhyung hyung! Come taste this!” He get a ladle and scooped some soup from the pot. He bring it close to Junhyung’s mouth and Junhyung took a sip on it. ‘Woah~ when did he became good in cooking ramen?’ Junhyung thought. “You should taste it first before I gave some to ~~~~~” Gikwang continued making his ramen. Junhyung widened his eyes at Gikwang. “The competition is not yet over so I still have a chance, right Junhyung hyung?” He smiled and looked at Junhyung. Junhyung just nodded lightly and leave to change his clothes and took a quick shower. Junhyung walked inside the bathroom and the shower. He placed his right hand on the wall in his front and thought..‘Yeah~ The competition is still not over…’.

“HYUNG! ” Yoseob called him. “Haven’t you received my text message? Why didn’t you reply?” Yoseob frowned. “My phone is not with me..” Junhyung sat on the couch and started watching some random shows on the television. “MWO?!?” Yoseob widened his eyes. “I think it is with ~~~~~~…” He said. “But how?” Yoseob asked, puzzled. “I think we accidentally exchanged each other’s phone..” “So her phone is with you right now?” Yoseob asked Junhyung excitedly. “Ne..” Junhyung showed it to Yoseob. “WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” he grabbed the phone from Junhyung’s hand.

“YAH!” Junhyung tried to get the phone from Yoseob but he failed. Junhyung gave up and sat on the couch. “Yah! Don’t you even think about reading her messages nor her personal things in there..” Junhyung warned while he was twisting his mouth. It looks like Yoseob didn’t hear him. “Yah!” Junhyung called but Yoseob didn’t respond back to Junhyung instead he started giggling like a fanboy infront of the phone. ‘What’s this dongsaeng up to?’ his curiosity led him to get up from his seat and took a peek at what Yoseob is looking at. “Oh~ So you’re looking at Anne’s pictures in ~~~~~~’s phone?” Junhyung raised his brow. Yoseob nodded violently. “Do you like her?” Yoseob look down and started rubbing his nape. “I’m still not sure..but I think I do. The first time I saw her-” “Okay, I get what you want to say..” Junhyung grabbed the phone from Yoseob’s hand and started walking away.

‘When did Yoseob learned to say those kind of lines? Maybe he just over watched K-dramas and Romantic movies..’ Junhyung shook his head. “HYUNG! I still haven’t got Anne’s number in ~~~~~~'s phone!” Yoseob complained. Junhyung turned around and say, “Why don’t you get her number from her personally. I think it will be a LOT more better..” Junhyung then continued walking. ‘I think hyung is right..’ He frowned

“Hnn..” You woke up when the reflection of the sun touches your face. “It’s already morning. I should get ready for work..” you stood up and took a bath and change to your clothes. “Umma~” You went downstairs. “Breakfast is ready!” Your mom called. “Wah~ Pancakes!” You sat down at the kitchen table and start to dig in.

“Komawo for the Breakfast Umma!” You kissed her in the cheeck. You grabbed Junhyung’s phone and placed in safely in your bag. You’re about to leave but your appa spoke. “How ‘bout my kiss?” He came out from their bedroom while holding a newspaper. “Oh!” You ran to him and kissed him on the check. “Goodbye Umma and Appa!” you waved goodbye. “Goodbye~ Take care!” they waved back.

You rode the bus to Cube Building. When reached the building you went inside and walked inside B2ST’s room. “Annyeonghaseyo!!” You bowed. “Anyeonghaseyo ~~~~~~!” They greeted energetically. You placed your bag on the on the table and grabbed Junhyung’s phone out of it. 'Aigoo~ I’m getting nervous..’  You walked towards Junhyung step by step. He is now infront of you. ‘~~~~~~, Breathe in Breathe out~’ “A-” You were about to talked when he spoke up also. “You can talk first!” You both chorused. “You first~~~~” he smiled at you. “Ummm.. I just wanna return to you your phone Junhyung-ssi..” You showed him his phone. He get it from your hand. “Me too..” He spoke up. You looked at him as he gave you your phone. You smiled. “Komawo~” you both bowed and started to walked as you prepared your materials.  ‘Good thing I had copied some pictures of her in my laptop..’ he smirked.

Flashback… (Last Night)

“Aigoo I can’t sleep..” Junhyung mumbled. He saw your phone at the side of his bed. “Mian ~~~~~~!” He grabbed your phone and his laptop. “Aigoo~ This is the first time I’m gonna say this to a girl’s picture but she’s cute with this pictures!” "WAIT! What's this? B2ST pictures?!? OMO!!"

End of flashback…

You were fixing your materials when their manager called for a meeting. “All of you in my office! We have to talk about B2ST’s concert in Japan!” he called. All of went inside his office.  “So we are going to talked about B2ST’s concert. Only some of the workers will go with us. There will be some back-up dancers who will go with us also..”So I will state some workers who will go with us.. ” he continued. Blah blah blah. You were waiting for your name to be called and atlast it was called. “Lee ~~~~~” ‘YESH!’ you celebrated in your thoughts. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH… He talked about some random things about the concert. You most paid your attention at the last two sentence he said.

“So don’t forget to come here tomorrow EARLY..” “Ne~” All of the workers chorused. “The flight will be at 6 AM so go here at around 5:45 AM..” You all bowed and went out of the office. ‘Woah~ manager-ssi do talked much..’ you stared at your wrist watch. “Lunch break!” someone announced. You were about to walk out of the room when someone held your arm. You spun around to see Gikwang. ‘OMO!’ “U-Ummm…~~~~~ ” he stutured. “Ne?” You asked. “Ummm…I made some ramen for you..” he showed you ramen with packed lunch. “A-A..” you were shocked. “Please do accept it..” he grinned. “Ummm…Komawo~” you smiled. “Wanna eat lunch with us?” You nodded while you followed behind him.

“Anyeong ~~~~~~!” Yoseob greeted. “Anyeong!” you waved. “~~~~~! Come sit here!” Hyungseung waved his hand. “S-Sure..” you said. ‘AIGOO! Such flower boys!’ you sit between Hyungseung and Doojoon. You placed your LUNCH prepared by Gikwang on the table. ‘Can’t breathe! Too nervous!’ you thought. “So ~~~~~~ How are you doing this days?” Hyungseung said. “I’m Fine.. And You?” “I’m also fine..” he smiled. Without you noticing, Hyunseung put his hand around your shoulder. Junhyung saw it and his eyes widened. Hyunseung and you keep talking while eating when Gikwang interrupt both of you. “So ~~~~~ how is my cooking?” You were still munching your food so you gave him two thumbs up. “Jeongmal? YESH!” Gikwang celebrated.

The lunch break was over. You were walking when you felt to thank Gikwang once more for making you some ramen and packed lunch. “Gikwang-ssi” you called him. “Ne?” “Ummm… I wanna thank you again for giving me a ramen and packed lunch..” you smiled. “No prob ~~~~~~! Anything for you!” he smiled. You slightly blush at the last 3 words that he said. ‘Anything for ME?!?’

Little you didn’t know Junhyung is looking at you. Junhyung suddenly remembered something that happened awhile ago. He approached Hyunseung who is walking with him. “Hyunseung hyung, Why did you did that?” “Did what?” he asked. “Ah! I remember..Wae, Did you saw it? Yah! Dongsaengie! The competition is not yet over~” he stuck out his tounge. “Ahhh~ I know! You’re jealous! Aren’t you? Kekekeke..” Hyunseung teased. Junhyung just shook his head. ‘Am I jealous?’

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong readers!! Sorry for not updating for so long~! T^T

I was busy having vacation at my province/hometown. I don't have that time to use the net because there is no internet at my aunt's house~ T^T So I still have to go to her law office~ :((((((

But don't be sad! here is my update! I STILL LOVE YOU YOU!! MUAH!

Please do Comment, Subscribe, and Be-Friend me! ^O^

tumblr_llgg8tRvSX1qd78lw.gif      Junhyung2.gif?et=xf3XKk59sjFauIVcif1zVg&

tumblr_lmsbq51BHD1qhkfgp.jpg

tumblr_m1oghhWiIk1r1iwd4.gif

tumblr_lecxux8Sra1qzfb5j.jpgANYEONG!!!! *Waves*