Announcement

Working with my Celebrity Idols

       You finished the food that Sungjong served then decided to leave. "Wah~ Thanks for the food Sungjong!" You smiled then he smiled back. "It's okay noona..". "I should go now, Maybe i already disturbed you.." "No, It's alright~! Come again noona if you have time~!" he smiled. "Thanks!" you stand up and get ready to leave. "Thanks again~!" You waved to Sungjong beforer you left. "Bye noona~!" he waved back.

        You open your phone and saw that you have many missed calls and messages from both of your parents.

                                                      " Honey, What happened to you?" "Are you alright?" "What time will you go home?" 

       You quickly texted back. "Mianhe Umma~! The elevator was broken yesterday and It was just fixed today. Don't worry tell appa~ I'm going home now.." you pressed the send button to your mom. You took the bus on your way home. When you already arrived at your house, You saw your mom waiting for you at the gate. You smiled and little run to her. "Umma~!" you hugged her. "Sorry for making you worried umma.." you frowned. "Let's go inside..." both of you went inside your house. When you get inside you saw your appa is waiting for you. " you-ah!" he hugged you tightly. "i'm fine appa.." you smiled then hugged him back. He brake the hug. "Have you already eaten?" he asked worriedly. "Ne, appa.." you told him. You proceed to your room, Take a bath then change clothes.

 

     After you already change your clothes you heard a ring from your phone. You saw that therer was a message from Junhyung.

   To:  you  

    From: Junhyung-ssi

     Mianhae  you! D: 

    You immediately replied back.

   To: Junhyung-ssi

    From:  you   

     What for Junhyung-ssi??

    To: you

     From: Junhyung-ssi

     Because I'am a heavy sleeper. Sorry for what happened... :(

    To: Junhyung-ssi

     From:  you    

      Aniyo. I should be the one who should say sorry~ Mianhe~! :)

     To:  you    

       From: Junhyung-ssi

      Thanks  you!! Are you gonna go to work today?

       To: Junhyung-ssi

       From:  you      

          Ne~!

      To:  you      

       From: Junhyung-ssi

        See ya them later~! *winks* ;D

       "Woah~! Junhung-ssi is already like that?? Hahaha~!" you thought. Your heart starts to bump faster. Bu-bump bu-bump. You placed your hand on your chest. "OMO~! What's happening to you you~!!. Aish~ Babo ya~!" you hit your head then went downstairs.

        "Umma & Appa~! I'm going to go now.." "Are you sure?" your umma asked you. "Ne~!" you smiled. "Take care~!" your umma and appa kissed you on your forehead. "Don't ride in elevators, arasso?" you chuckled of what your appa told you. "I'm gona go now~ Anyong!" you waved to them. "Anyong~! Take care!" Both of your parents waved back.

         Like what you always do you go to the bus stop and waited for a bus that will pass by. Then a bus already came then you rode in. You payed to the driver and take the sit. You looked at the beautiful view while waiting for it to pass to Cube Entertainment.

     At Cube Entertainmet (B2ST's room)....

      "Hyung~! what did she said?" Yoseob keep on asking Junhyung. "Secret~" he smirked. "Hyung being so secretive~!" Yoseob pouted. " Yah~ Dongsaeng, just focus on your own love life~!" Junhyung chuckled then Yoseob suddenly blushed and all membeers saw it. "Our Yoseobie is blushing~!" Hyunseung laughed. "I'm not~!" Yoseob covered his cheecks. "Hahahaha~!!" they all laughed. 

      Knock Knock Knock Knock~!. "Junhyung~ that could be her!" Doojoon said. Junhyung just smirked then opened the door and saw there manager. "Oh Manager~ Waeyo?" Junhyung said. Their manager went inside. "I'm gonna announced to all of you that you will be going to Osaka next week.." he said.