With Junhyung..

Working with my Celebrity Idols

      You wake up with a smiley face. "I'm happy that appa is here.." you thought. You get ready for work then go downstairs. "Goodmorning umma~~!!" you kissed her on her cheeck. "looks like my princess is in good mood." she said. "Of course, now that appa is with us.." you giggled. 

      You saw your appa just wake-up. "Goodmorning appa~!" you hug him. "Goodmorning dear~" he said. "Omo~! I'm gonna be late~!" you hollered then rapidly kissed your parents then leave. "Annyong Umma and appa~!" you told them.

      You run fast to B2ST room and saw them packing. "Why are you packing?" you told them puzzled. "Manager said that we don't have any schedules today.." Doojoon explained.

"Do you want to have bonding?" you told them. "Oh~" you sighed. "Oh~ I would love-" before Hyunseung can say something Yoseob elbowed him and looked at Junhyung then to you. "Ah~ I forgot I'm gonna go grocery.." Hyunseung said. "Me, Gikwang and Doojoon hyung are gonna go cook, right?" Yoseob eyed Gikwang and Doojoon. "I'm gonna read my book all day.." Dongwoon said still focused with his thick book. "Wanna come with me~?" Junhyung said. You bit you lip and just nooded. 

     All of them leave, then you and Junhyung just walked silently. You just look at the ground to avoid looking at his handsome face, But he suddenly talked. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "Anywhere.." you replied. "Let's go to the mall.." you just nodded then he smile. "Cute.." he thought.

     You both proceed to the mall and he spotted a arcade then go inside. He bought coins so both of you can play. You look for something to play but you spotted a cute stuff toy, Junhyung noticed it then approched you." Do you want that?" he told you. "I reallly want.." you pouted.

"Let me play this for you" he thought.He played the game called hoops. Then shoot 6 rings out of 6. "Choose the prize that you want.." the ahjusshi told him. "That.." He pointed at the stuff toy that you want. "Kamsahamnida.." you blushed. "Is that your girlfriend?" the ahjumma told him. "Ah-" you elbowed him. "Ah, Aniyo.." you explained. He little frowned. 

     After that you both ate ice cream and you choose Vanilla then he chose Chocolate. You it. "Mashipta!~" you holloered. "Like it?" he told you. "Ne~!" you said. "Let"s go now.." he told you. " You both go to the elevetor. There was music, It was there song "Beautiful" you sang with it in your mind. So beautiful my girl, you. you thought. but suddenly the music stop then you felt that the elevator stop. "Attention! the elevators are broken and it will be fixed tomoorow morning sorry our dear costumers.." the speaker said.

                                                                 "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO~!!" you thought.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating for a long time.. It was my exam last week~!!

OMO~! You were stuck WITH HIM~!!

PLease Subscribe, Comment & Be Freind ^^