OPPA.

Working with my Celebrity Idols

            You placed the letter inside your bag and washed your face at the bathroom. When you get out of the bathroom you checked all the rooms and saw no one. You ruffled your hair and saw luggages prepared beside the door. 'Maybe we'll alreay leave today..' you dashed to your room and also prepared your things before taking a bath.

-----

        The B2ST members are happily chatting together and even though their mouths are full. 

        "Hey Yosheob, Can you pleashe passh me da kimchi.."

         "Yesh Hyung~"

          "HEY! Don't eat all the Kimbap you maknae!"

           "THAT'S MINE! Place it back on my plate. NOW."

        You walked inside the hotel'd dinning room and saw the boys arguing..but you still find it cute. 

         "Ey!" Hyunseung waved then you waved back. "~~~~~~~! Sit here! Beside meeee~" Yoseob pouted and show his aegyo. 'Mehehehe. Le feels~ KYA~' you thought. You sit between Yoseob and Doojoon.

          You grabbed a neat plate and place some food for your breakfast. While you were picking your food, You met Junhyung's eyes. You gave him your cute eye smile and mouthed, 'Thanks'

------

        "Waaaaaaaaaahhh~ I'm so full~" Yoseob patted his tummy. "Me too~" Gikwang said and let out a little burp. "Sorry~" He covered his mouth then all of you laughed,

        "Let's go~" Dongwoon stood up and all of you trailed what he did.

         "Ahh~ I don't want to go back yet." Yoseob whined. "Me tooooo~~" Hyunseung pouted. "But we still have schedules in Korea boys.." Doojoon said like a father. "Ne appa~" Junhyung said, teasing. Doojoon gave Junhyung a merong and Junhyung chuckled at their leader's childish behavior.

         'Sometimes I'm predicting if he is really the oldest in this group..' you chuckled inside of you.       

       All of you went inside of your respective rooms. "Hyuuuuuuuuuung~" Yoseob pouted. "WUT?" Junhyung said, not looking at his dongsaeng instead preparing for their comeback trip to Korea.

     "Nothiiiiing~" Yoseob said. 

     After minutes of staying in your rooms, someone knocked on the door. Doojoon opened it to see their manager. "Ey Manager!" Doojoon said and that caused all of you to peek outside the door.

      "Get ready boys and ~~~~~~~, Get your luggages downstairs.." "NE~" Doojoon saluted to the manager and tell you and the members to what to do. 

    All of you carried your luggages outside the room. 'Ugh! Why did I brought so many things~ Aish! I'm such a Pabo!' you thought. 'THIS. IS. SO. HEAVY.' you mentally slapped yourself.

     'PABO. PABO. PABO. PABO. PA-' you were cutted by your thoughts when someone grabbed your luggage. You looked up to see Yoseob. "Let me help you ~~~~~~" He smiled sweetly. "Eh, No thanks. I can do-" Yoseob cutted you off. "Don't worry. Let me be a gentleman to you ~~~~~ sometimes.." He smiled. "Well, If that is what you like then." You said shyly. 'Aish~'

   You trailed behind Yoseob until you reached the parking area and where the van was parked. "Komawo Yoseob-ssi" You bowed. Yoseob pouted. 'Hey~ Did I do something wrong?' you were confused.

     "Why Yoseob-ssi?" You asked still confused. "Awee~ You repeated it again.." he ducked his head. "Ummm.. The what?" you scratched your head. 'What did repeated? huh?'

      "From now on you should call me OPPA." He told you smiling. "O-oppa?" "YES OPPA, Yoseob Oppa. Sounds nice right? right?" he grinned. "Ahhh~  yeah~"you smiled. "Okay Yoseob-s- I mean Yoseob OPPA." You said. "Good then~" he puffed his cheeks.

++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

SHORT UPDATE :(

Comment & Subscribe ^^