Awkward??

Working with my Celebrity Idols

 

  "Oh! Anne!" Your umma exclaimed. "Oh." Anne stood up together with Myungsoo. "Anyeonghaseyo!" they greeted followed by a bow. "What's your name?" Your umma approached Myungsoo. He stand up straightly and introduced himself. "I'm Kim Myungsoo. Cousin of Anne.." he flashed his smile. Your mom's mouth formed a 'O'. "I'll be heading now.." Junhyung bowed. "Me too.." Myungsoo followed. Mrs. Lee grabbed both of their arms. "Why don't you stay with us for dinner?"

____________

        "Oh really?!? Hahaha.." Mrs. Lee and Anne are the only ones who are very talkative. You, Myungsoo, and Junhyung are quiet. Your mom suddenly spoke up, "Well, Myungsoo you're an idol?" "Ahh..Ne." Myungsoo nodded. "Wow~ So I already have two idols inside my house.." Junhyung and Myungsoo smiled. "What company are you from Myungsoo?" "Woollim Entertainment.." he said. "And you Junhyung?" she continued. "Cube Entertainment.." he titled his head. "So you're not in the same company.." she continued eating her food. 

___________

        "I'll go now.." Myungsoo and Junhyung said in unison. They glared at each other. "Are you sure?" she asked them. "Ne!" they said in umison again. Mrs. Lee chuckled. "If that's the case..Okay then!" she smiled. You are already heading to your room but your mom called you. "~~~~~~~" you stopped from your tracks and turned to your Umma. "Ne?" "Accompany our visitors to the bus station.." she coughed. "Errmm.. Sure!" you smiled. You grabbed your jacket and bag and go out with them. "We're going now!" you waved to your mom before closing the gate after you. "Let's go!" Anne grabbed you by the hand and ran. "Yah!" you spoke. Junhyung and Myungsoo are walking at the same time. 

          "Wassup with those two?" You just shrugged. She's sending you suspecious looks. "I'm not sure.." She leaned closer. "Can you move back a little?" you fake a smile. "Ehehe..Mian..So what's it?" she asked. "I think it is because of the rivals between of their companies and the presidents..." your head still facing the ground. "Ohh~~" she replied. 

         You already arrived at the bus stop. You sitted first while waiting for their buses to come. Anne sit beside you while Myungsoo is seating beside Anne. Junhyung in the other hand is standing beside you. After minutes of waiting, Anne and Myungsoo's bus already came."Bye ~~~~~" Myungsoo waved at you. You waved back. "Bye ~~~~~~!! Oh! Junhyung-ssi! Please say Hi to Yoseob for me!" Junhyung just smiled. Myungsoo got in first. Before Anne get in she mouthed you some words. 'Spend your time wisely with Junhyung' she winked at Junhyung and giggled before entering the bus. Your heart suddenly pumped so fast and you feel nervous. 

          There was an wakward silence between you and Junhyung but the silence was cut-off by Junhyung. "So, ~~~~~-ah How are you doing lately?" "I'm fine Junhyung-ssi.." you forced a smile. "How 'bout you Junhyung-ssi?" you faced him. "I'm also fine but sometimes I'm too tired because of our schedules. It is good thing because we have some time to rest and have fun.." he smiled at you. You quite blush but you hid it. "So cute..." Junhyung thought. 

        Both of you talked about many things and laughed together. "Hahaha. Really Junhyung-ssi? You did that? That was too embarrassing.." you laughed. "I know right?" 'geojitmal iya geojitmal iya. Ireohke~' Your phone suddenly rand. You looked at you phone and saw that there was a message from Anne saying, "Yah ~~~~~! So how is it going? 8DDD" You just rolled at her text message and didn't bother to reply back. You put your phone between the space of you and Junhyung. You heard Junhyung's phone also rang. "geojitmal iya geojitmal iya. Ireohke~" 'Oh! We both have the same tone?'  you thought. Junhyung bit his lower lip and smiled to you. He opened his phone to see a message from Yoseob saying, "Hyung! Why aren't you home yet? :((" He didn't bother answering back also and placed his phone between the both of you.

       Soon, The bus already came. Junhyung grabbed the phone without looking between the both of you. "Bye ~~~~~!" he waved and you waved also. The bus has already moved out. You stood up and grabbed a phone and started walking. While holding the pone you observed something. "Why is it bigger than mine?" You opened the phone to see that it was Junhyung's phone. "What??" you yelled. What structed you most is when you saw that his wallpaper was your head was on his shoulder while his head is on top of yours..SLEEPING.

_____________

       Junhyung was silently sitting on the bus when he heard "HIS" phone rang. He got the phone from his pocket to see that it was not his phone. He looked at the message from Anne saying, "Why you didn't reply yet? :("

_____________

Anyeong my lovely readers! :))))))))) How's the new chappie??? :DDD

Hopya like it! ^O^

Thanks for reading you!!

I LOVE THIS USER ======> you!! Nado SARANGHAE! <3