Preparing for Awards Night..

Working with my Celebrity Idols

The next day you we're very excited about the awards night.. I wish I will win!! you thought while closing your eyes.In your nervousness you walked around the room but suddenly your cellphone rang..

There was a message from a unknown number..

To:_______

From:Unknown number

_________-ah you should get ready for the event tonight! we will accompany you to the malls and in everywhere in the whole morning and afternoon!! :))

Oh!! sorry to forgot to tell you that this is Hyunseung oppa.. i got your number from Doojoon hyung.. Goodluck! :D

You save the number of Hyunseung in your phone and started to do your daily routines..

when you already done, you go say goodbye to your mom then go outside.When you we're outside already, you saw a van waiting for you outside and saw that B2ST are all waiting for you."There you are _______-ah!" Yoseob run to you, he was going to gave you a hug but Hyunseung and Doojoon shielded you. Then you just giggled.

"Come in ________-ah..." Dongwoon naughtyly hold your hand and accompany you inside.

Sitting arrangement..

At Front: Driver and Doojoon

2nd row: You and Yoseob

3rd row: Gikwang and Dongwoon

4th row: Hyunseung and Junhyung

 Yah! Dongwoon dongsaeng.. I think you are not involved with the bet..."Gikwang elbowed Dongwoon.

"Yes, I'm not involved but maybe she will be in love with me, not with you and the others...." Dongwoon teasingly said then smirked

Gikwang just gave Dongwoon a Don't-you-dare-get-her-from-me look. Doojoon is chit-chatting happily with the driver.

Yoseob is keep on showing you his aegyo and sharing with you his iPod with headphones.

Gikwang is keeping an eye to you and Yoseob.

While Gikwang is stalking, Dongwoon is just sitting there and reading his book but he doesn't got headache..

And at the last row Hyunseung is watching videos at his iPad, while Junhyung is listening to his IPod and looking outside.

Atlast you reached the mall...

Before they go down they wear there disguise things and clothes.. Hyunseung and Junhyung wear fake mustaches, Doojoon put shades and cap, Yoseob do crossdressing but he do looks like a girl, While Gikwang and Dongwoon just weared geek glasses.

"*giggle* you guys do wear this in public places?" you said but still giggling. "uuumm.. almost everytime, but sometimes fangirls still recognize us... Wish that we will not be notice this time..." Doojoon said while looking at the members.

"AAhh...ok.."you said. "Hyungs let's get inside.. FIGHTING!!" Dongwoon said while circling his hand, and the others did it too then they we're all looking at you. "What?" You cluelessly said. They just stared at you, Then you already got it and you also made the Fighting. Then all of you entered the mall..

"Let's start first at the clothes.." Yoseob said. "OK!!" you all replied. All of you look for the best dress that will fit you. While looking for a dress, you saw a cute dress that you think that fits you.

"How about this?" you showed them a cute dress

 

 

"Try it on!" Hyunseung said. You go inside the dressing room and put on the clothes and you looked at the mirror and you look so pretty. You go outside blushing and shy.

"WooAAhhh!!" Gikwang said. "Yeppeo..." Junhyung whispered. "I heard that.." Dongwoon elbowed Junhyung. "Get that!" Yoseob childishly said. "Yah! act like a girl.." Doojoon told Yoseob then almost of the people look at them. "Come on honey, let's look for a dress for you.." Doojoon said, so they will not be revealed. you giggled. Then all of you go to the footwear section.

"This one, nope.." "How about this... aahh, nah! this doesn't fit you" Yoseob said  while choosing a sandals. Junhyung looks for a footwear for you also, He just keep his comments in his mind. Nope, to high.. This doesn't fit her, This one!!

Junhyung go to you and the others gathered. "How about this _______-ah" Junhyung said then showed you the footwear.

 

"I like this!" you said and get the pair of shoes to Junhyung, Junhyung was happy to know that you like it. 

"AAhh.. Honey, I'm hungry let's eat!" Yoseob said to Doojoon still pretending. You and the others go to the foodcourt after paying for the Dress and shoes. You and Gikwang get the orders of the others, and both of you are the one who ordered.

After ordering You and Gikwang go back to the table and distribute the food, While eating you saw a familiar girl with a guy at the front of your table eating ice cream. After looking at the girl you noticed that it was Anne with a guy. Who is that guy with Anne? Why didn't told me that she has a boyfriend?! Hope she will be happy with him you thought. "_________-ah, What are you looking at' Doojoon said, he notice Anne with a guy. Doojoon was shocked at what he saw, luckily Yoseob didn't saw it. Then Anne left with the guy. 

After you all eat, you all go back to your business... 

"Next is.. accessories!!" Yoseob said, Doojoon felt alittle unhappy 'cause what he saw awhile ago. "Kajja!" you said.

"All of the things are beautiful!!" You said with excitement. "Get whatever you want! Hyung will pay for us!!!"Junhyung said while looking at Hyunseung. You just giggle.

After minutes you chose this items...

     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM9k6RxnQowUeoS3vw--k         

 

"Come on let's pay!" Hyunseung said then hold your hand to the cashier. The others drop their jaws and shocked of what he did.

"To the Salonnnn!!" Gikwang said.

The ahjumma make your hair wavy and relaxed it. While the others are having manicures and pedicures and reading magazines. After the salon you already done with preparing. The others are waiting for  you outside the store. "She will be very very pretty!!" Hyunseung said. "She's always be pretty" Doojoon added.

You go out of the store and they already saw you. Very Very Beautiful Lady... Junhyung thought. They all drop their jaws. "You will be the prettiest there _________-ah!" Doojoon said. "Lets' go now beautiful lady..." Dongwoon said and get your hand to the parking area.

The B2ST members accompany you to your house. "Be ready tonight ______-ah, you will have 6 escorts tonight bye~" Hyunseung said then they leave.

"Bye~!" you replied.

This is goona be a happy night! you thought.

_______________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating for a looooooooooooooooooooonngg~~ time!

it's our sem-break so I think I can upadate.. ^^

Keep on reading and posting your comments!! Thanks!