Preparation

Working with my Celebrity Idols

             "Wah~" You yawned. You sat up and rubbed your eyes tiredly. It was the day of the concert already. Still, You are nervous at the part that you are going to do. You checked the time and saw that it was already 9:00. "I really get tired.." You sighed. 

             You grabbed your towel and you fixed the bed sheets before heading to the bathroom. You were still half awake and lazily opened the door, only to see Doojoon half-. Both of you have big doe eyes. You quickly closed it. You keep your head down until Doojoon came out. You looked up and saw that he already have a shirt. "Sorry.." You keep your head down and rubbed your nape. You can sense that Doojoon smiled. "Gwechana.." You looked up and he ruffled your hair. He let out a smile before leaving you. You entered the bathroom and started doing your thingys.

____

             You took a bath and wore this inside the bathroom. When you walked out of the room, You noticed that are no people in the living room. You checked all the rooms and saw no one. 'So they all left me?' You twisted your mouth and grabbed your bag. You checked the things inside and you didn't saw your cellphone. You went back to your room and saw it on top of the desk. You checked and saw you have 3 missed calls and 5 unread messages. The missed calls are all from the manager. But the Text messages are from Junhyung, Doojoon and Yoseob. 

To: you

From: Junhyung

Hey~ Sorry for not waking you up. I was in a bit rush awhile ago :( But Manager told me to tell you that you could proceed to the Hotel's dining room :)

To: you

From Yoseob

~~~~~~~~! I'll go first. I don't want to disturd your sleep.

To: you

From: Doojoon

SORRY I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT I'LL GO FIRST AWHILE AGO. MIANHAE! TT.TT

          You sighed and just walked to the door. Before you could touch the handle, the door knob turned. You looked up to see who opoened it and saw Dongwoon.

          "Hey~ Manager hyung told me to go here and checked if you're still here. And now that you're still here, Let's go now to the dining room.." You just nodded your head and followed Dongwoon. No one spoke until you reached the dining area.

          "~~~~~~~!" Someone called your name. You turned to see Hyunseung waving to you. You went to their table and seated to the chair that Yoseob offered you and notice manager was not there. The time you sitted and woman placed a meal infront of you. "Enjoy your meal ma'am.." The waitress bowed and you said your "Thank you" to her before bowing also. She left. And you started to eat your food. You can't enjoy it well because you felt many pair of eyes are looking at you. You looked up and saw of them looking at you. "What?" You asked. Yoseob, Junhyung and Doojoon sighed and showed a sad face. "Mianhae.." Three of them spoke at the same time.

        You chuckled before saying, "It's Okay.." They were brightened up. You shook your head and continued on your food. 'Childish but Cute..'

___________

          After you ate, You and the B2ST members talked about random things but minutes later manager arrived. "So guys~ You need to prepare now for the concert... " "~~~~~~, You will help the other stylists to prepare the boys' clothes for the concert and Good luck for you later.." You nodded and smiled. "And you boys.." He looked at all the members. "Good luck to all of you later..HWAITING!" He clenched his fist and the members followed, "HWAITING.."

__________

          You, with the other stylists, Went to the venue of the concert to place the clothes at the backstage. You prepared the clothes that they will wear every performance. Once you were finished, One of the stylists went to you. "Hey ~~~~~~! I'm Jang Gyu Nam.." She smiled. Even though you worked here for already months, You still don't know all of the staffs. "Manager told me to choose the clothing that you will wear. So, Let's pick now?" You just nodded and followed her.

        Both of you went to the dressing room and you saw different colors and styles of dress. 'So I'm gonna wear a dress?'. "Hey ~~~~~" You looked at her. I picked this dress. I know you'll like it and it will really fit you. She showed the dress:

dress1.jpg

 

 

WITH MATCHING:

th?id=H.4826075125318427&pid=15.1

 

YOUR POV:

                The dress was cute and beautiful. But the heels...IT'S SOOOO HIGH! EMEGELLY. But that's work. Huhuhu. You can do this ~~~~~~~! HWAIIIITING!!