No prob!

Working with my Celebrity Idols

 

             You went home very tired at around 9:30 PM. “Aigoo~ So many things to do at work..” you went inside. “How’s work honey?” You saw your parents watching television. “Tiring.. Ummm. Appa, Umma. Tomorrow will be the flight to Japan..” “Really?” They turned around. “You should pack your clothes now..” “Ne~” you bowed. After that you directly went to your bedroom  and throw yourself on the bed. geojit mariya, geotjit mariya ’ You get your phone to see a message from the manager.

 

To: ~~~~~~

From: Manager-ssi

The staying in Japan will be 3 days. Bring many clothes as much as possible.

 “I still need to pack my clothes.. ” You felt your eyes already falling. “Just 15 minutes ~~~~~~” you mumbled and drifted to dreamland.

          “Ummmm..” You woke up. “OMO! It’s already 3:30 AM and I still haven’t packed my clothes!” You went to your closet and just grabbed random clothes and placed it inside your lounge bag. “Aish!” you mumbled. You finished packing at 4:30 AM. “Time for breakfast!” you quickly ran downstairs to see your mom cooking for your breakfast.

         “Oh! Goodmorning ~~~~~~~!” She saw you and placed your breakfast on the dining table.

  

                     “Wah! Seems like Umma cooked my favorite breakfasts this week!” you smiled and sat down. “Of course! You’re our Princess!” She kissed your forehead. “Komawo Umma! Nado saranghaeyo!” you hugged her and she hugged back. “You should eat now! You’ll be late..” she broke the hug. “Right!”.

 

        You went upstairs and took a quick shower because you were already getting late. “Umma! I’m going now! Tell appa that I already went to Japan!” “Ne ~~~~~! Take Care!” she waved. “Ne!” you bowed and walked to the bus station.

     “Aigoo~ Why few buses at this time..” You looked at your wrist watch to see that it’s already 4:45 AM. “Aish! I don’t want to be left!” you said, worried. But suddenly a van stopped in front of you. “~~~~~~! Hope in!” Dongwoon said. Your jaw dropped, shocked. “Will you go in or not?” he continued. “And close your mouth~ A fly might came in~” Yoseob giggled. You automatically closed your mouth and went inside. “Thanks to all of you!” you thanked them.

        “No prob!” All of them said but Yoseob’s voice was the loudest. “Do we still need to go to Cube?” You asked Gikwang, Who is beside you. “Aniyo~ Manager-ssi said we can go directly to the airport so we’ll not be late..” he explained that is followed by a sweet smile. “Oh~ Komawo Gikwang-ssi~” you lightly bowed your head. “No prob~” he told you.

         The van already arrived at the airport’s parking lot. “We’re here!” The driver said. All of you went down the van and started walking. You stopped your tracks when you felt you want to thanked the driver. ‘I should still appreciate that he drived for us..’ You walked to the driver. “Did you forgot something?” He asked. “Aniyo~ I just want to thanked you for driving for us! KOMAWO!” you made a 90 degree bow. “No prob!” he saluted. You smiled and followed B2ST.

        While walking, As usual, Many fangirls crowded while taking videos and pictures. ‘I’m one lucky fangirl..’ you smiled to yourself like an idiot. “What are you smiling about ~~~~~~?” Hyunseung asked. You shook your head. “Oh nothing~” you smiled. “O…Kay~” he smiled back. “HERE!” someone shouted. All of you turned around to see the manager. You all ran to him and the fangirls followed. “Our plane is all ready~” he told all of you. “OKAY!” all of you chorused.

Gikwang’s POV:

         We all arrived at the airport. Mr. Driver-ssi parked the van and all of the members and ~~~~~~ went down. W ere walking when ~~~~~~ stopped her tracks and turned around and started walking back to the van. She walked towards the left front that is the driver’s side and thanked him. I saw her bowed. She really is a thoughtful person. I felt that someone is looking a me. I spun around to see Junhyung hyung looking at me suspiciously. ‘WHAT?’ I mouthed. He just shook his head and started walking, I saw ~~~~~~ ran to us and followed.

       OMO! Many fangirls are already gathered up in this kind of morning? Hayz. I smiled to our fans so their effort to come here will not be wasted. I was smiling to them when I saw ~~~~~ smiling to herself. “What are you smiling about ~~~~~~?” Hyunseung hyung approached her. She shook her head and stated, “Oh nothing~” then she flashed her smile. “O…Kay~” Hyunseung hyung smiled back. “HERE!” someone shouted. We all turned our heads to see manager-ssi. We ran to him and our fans followed. “Our plane is all ready~” he told us. “OKAY!”We all chorused. “Let’s go!” We followed him until we reached the departure area. We did a lot of things before getting inside the plane. Like a machine scanned our bags and many more.

Atlast! We are already inside the airplane.

End of Gikwang’s POV

You sat at the window side inside the airplane. A random worker sat beside you. She bowed at you and you bowed back. You looked outside the window still thinking that you are a very lucky fangirl.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong my lovely readers! So guess what will happen next! :DD Please do comment! :3 They made me happy!  Kekekeke.

See yah in my next update! ^O^

Anyeong you! ;)