I give up...

Working with my Celebrity Idols

After you and Anne left the building,The other B2ST members go to their dormitory.

"*sigh* so tired!" Hyunseung exclaimed then throw himself to his bed and Dongwoon followed him. The other B2ST members stayed first at the living room and sitted on the sofa.

While watching television Junhyung notice Yoseob looks happy but alittle bit sad. Junhyung elbowed Gikwang who is sitted beside him and pointed him to the other members.

"Yoseob hyung is their someting wrong?" Gikwang approached Yoseob. "I need to tell all of you that.." Yoseob said nervously. "That what?" Doojoon said curious. "I think I'll give up at our bet.."

"What?!" all of them exclaimed. "Cause I think I like...Anne" Yoseob said and blushing madly. All of them was shock. But they are happy for their dongsaeng (except for Gikwang) and hyung. "We will support you hyung..." Gikwang said. "Thank youuu!!" Yoseob said while using his aegyo.

"But Yoseobbie we think you forgot someting about a rule in our bet.." Junhyung said and smiled to the other members. "Oh.. But-" Yoseob was cutted of by Doojoon. "Sleeptight dongsaeng so you will have the energy to treat us tomorrow!" Doojoon smirked and the others laugh. "Goodnight Yoseob!" they all said.

*sigh* I wish I will dream about Anna tonight...Yoseob thought and smiled.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe!!!

Please leave ur comments... >.<