Kwon Ji Yong

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun steps back into his room, and the death is calling for him. A cold gun is ponting at his head, and the owner of that gun is a crazy bastard who still smiles a creepy smile to him. Great, his life is just great !! The bastard comes into his room, follow after him is his gang, about four or five men in black. Seunghyun tightens his hand, damn it, he has no chance to run away, his way is blocked. What does he do now ?? Think, Seunghyun, think, you can’t die here ! You still have a dream to live a normal life, Seunghyun won’t die here !!!

That bastard looks around his small room to find somethings or…somebody ??? Seunghyun has a bad feeling about who the bastard is !! Please not him, not that blood thirsty guy !! Seunghyun begs in silently but then again, God surely doesn’t hear anything from him, because that bastard confirms his doubt.

“ Where Choi Seunghyun ? Little one. You know, I hate that my game is stopped by someone. And when it happens, I will go crazy and do something…. You can’t ever dream of. Little one, I’m sure you know who I am. So, tell me, where is my toy ??”

Seunghyun must know it, this bastard stands in front of his eyes is so perfect and special, he can’t be a normal person, he’s always the kind that borns to be a leader. Seunghyun looks at the bastard’s eyes. It’s all filled with sarcasm, contempt and bloodlust. Like the bastard is looking at an animal that not worth anything in this world, like he’s looking at Seunghyun who only a low grade kind to him. Seunghyun grits the teeth, yes, he knows who this bastard is. One of four kings in this underworld, a person who can destroy people like they’re his toys. A person who has the power to make his life become hell. However, so what ??? He must be subdued by this bastard ? He must obediently listen to him like he’s his pet ? He must kneel down in front of him to show that I want to save my life ??.... No way in hell, no ing way Seunghyun does that !!! Seunghyun loves his life, Seunghyun wants to live, Seunghyun still has a dream to achieve, but he won’t never loose his pride for anyone. From when he was a child till then, he has never felt ashamed of anything he did, not now, not never !! So, it’s only death, right ? If he dies now, after eighteen year, he will become a man in life again !! Not a problem at all !!

He suddenly laughs out loud , laughs like he’s going crazy. That bastard looks at him, and Seunghyun first time sees in this bastard’s eyes different emotion and the creepy smile drops out his face… He’s confused and supsprised by Seunghyun’s action. He thought Seunghyun must beg for his life right now, not laugh like this ! Seunghyun smirks and talks to him.

“ Yeah, I know who you are. The mighty dragon, a king, and a rich man. But you know what, I don’t ing care. I don’t know who Choi Seunghyun is and I don’t want to stop your game. Go ahead, go find your toy and leave me alone ! Get out of my room, your creepy bastard !!”

Just when he said that, a kick aimes at his stomach. It’s too hard that Seunghyun must get on his knees, and he can feel he has blood in his mouth. Damn it, this bastard is really a monster. Kwon Ji Yong smiles and grasps Seunghyun’s hair and pull it up so Seunghyun has to look at his face. In Kwon Ji Yong’s eyes, now has the bloodlust a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter