It's raining.

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In truth, Seungri and Choi Seunghyun drifted not too far from the land, so the three Kings could easily found them. So Seungri  went back to the city without any problem. He left and didn’t know what happened to Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Ji Yong, hey, he doesn’t want to get involved to them anymore. His contract with Kwon Ji Yong, ended. He didn’t kill Choi Seunghyun, but he gave him the chance to know the truth, so it’s equal. About Choi Seunghyun, stays away from him more far more better, that bastard is a ing ert and ing problem. Maybe they did kill each other on the island, Seungri thought, or Daesung killed them both. It’s the best way !! Although deep down, Seungri really doesn’t wish any thing bad happen to Kwon Ji Yong and Choi Seunghyun, he just like thinking about bloody Ji Yong and Seunghyun ly on the ground, look like dead fishes. It’s good image, very good !!!!

Seungri once again, works at the bar. He wants to save money for his future. With his experience at Ji Yong’s place, no wonder he’s the most powerful protector at the bar. All those bastards around his bar, all fear of him. Of course, he can break their bone without blinking. Seungri has become very strong.  So the job brings him so much money than before. The bar so needs him right now. Chance to meet the four Kings, brought too many dangers and problems to him, but also changed him into a man, a real man. But it’s just one chance like that in life is enough, too enough. Just let Seungri’s life is normal and normal until the day Seungri dies, don’t make it so special, don’t make him meet damn brat Kings anymore !!! God, He, Lee Seunghyun, begs you with all my heart !!!! Do you hear him ???

And you know, God is deaf, he’s really, really, is deaf, so he didn’t  hear Seungri’s  ing wish at all !!! Tell you, what’s Seungri looking right now ?? He’s looking at a  mighty King, a proud Dragon, and a drunk dead meat look-like-a-trash right now in Seungri’s eyes, aka, your highness, Kwon Ji Yong. And you know, where’s Kwon Ji Yong ? He’s sitting on the road, under Seungri’s rent partment. Hello, is it coincidence?? Hell no, because Kwon Ji Yong is drinking like there’s tomorrow, but he’s also looking around, like he’s waiting for someone’s else. Who the one Kwon Ji Yong’s waiting ?? Of course….Seungri holds his heart, please not me, not me….but this’s my place, my place !!! you, Kwon Ji Yong !! What the hell do you want from me more ?? I’m done with you !!! Seungri’s mind screams out loud.

Seungri wants to turn around and leave, but again, he’s hesitated. It’s raining now, and it’s a hard rain. Kwon Ji Yong’s sitting there, without anything to cover him. He’s only wearing a white thin shirt, his white vest is thrown away next to him. Ji Yong’s wet all over, from his head to his toe. But Ji Yong doesn’t care at all. He only hold a bottle of wine, and drinks it like drinking water. Around him, it has so many empty bottle. Only God know how much he has drunk. That damn bastard !! He can die in this weather with his status like this, can’t he know ?? Ji Yong lifts his head,  looking around to find, and when he can’t find the thing he’s waiting, he continues drinking, drinking, doesn’t feel anything around him anymore. Kwon Ji Yong looks so much like a lost puppy now. To call one of the most dangerous and powerful men in this world, looks like a puppy, maybe only Seungri can do that !! Seungri swears and has a deep sigh. His ing too soft heart !! He’ll die one day because of it !!

Seungri squeezes his umbrella tightly, and runs to where Ji Yong’s sitting. Seungri also sits down, in front of Ji Yong’s face, and uses his umbrealla to cover two of them. However, a small umbrella can’t cover enough two aldult, so Seungri’s also wetted by rain. Ahhhh, he knows it, thing concerns to this bastard, only bring unluckiness to him !! But, Seungri still covers for Ji Yong, let him  be wetted less as possible as he ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter