Once more time, mad world

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do you still remember this story ? :( This story took me long and hard time to write. Just...too complicated. But like I said, I'll complete this story for sure ^^ Thank for your reading. Love u all <3

“ Father, I’m back.”

“ Good job, son. You have taught the Kings good lessons, I’m proud of you.”

Seungri looked at his Father, he wanted to ask him something but he didn’t know how to begin.

“ Son, you look strange, what’s wrong ?”

“ Who’s Lee Seunghyun whom they all talked about ? Seems like we has the same face. The Kings all mistook me for him.”

The Father looked back at Seungri’s eyes and then smiled.

“ You have never took any interested in anything, why are you so concerned about a stranger, son ?”

Seungri didn’t know how to answer. Why ? Just…when he heard the name Lee Seunghyun was shouted painfully by the King’s voice, his heart suddenly were so ached.Like his heart has heard that name somewhere, sometimes…

The Father still glanced at Seungri and watched his expression  carefullly, his eyes shined the light of cruelty.

“ Seungri, my son, don’t be bothered by useless things. Our Clan need you to achieve our mission. I need you to be the best leader of our Clan. We must kill the Kings and have the most power of Under World. I…we’re going to be the new Kings, one and only. Can you understand ?”

Seungri bowed his head, of course he could understand.  He has been taught about the mission from….ah, from when ? Seungri’s head hurt again. What’s wrong ?

“ Seungri, do you take your medicine today ?”

“ Father, I still don’t.”

“ Take care of yourself well, you’re my hope. Come back your room and immediately take your medicine, it’s good for you.”

“ Yes, Father.”

Just when Seungri turned to walk away, the Father smirked cruely. Seungri, you’re my weapon to against the Kings, I’m so waiting to see how the Kings are going to be killed by their beloved one. Hahaha, a good play is going to happen and I’m the director of it. I’m the only King of this world. Hahaha!

------

At the same time, the four Kings had a meeting. They looked at the wounds that they all had over their facs and bodies and already knew what happened.

“ He’s Lee Seunghyun.”

“ He’s defintely him.”

“ He’s still alive.”

“ He’s back to me again.”

“ He’s mine !”

“ Ji Yong, don’t be so full of yourself.”

“ Choi Seunghyun, want to die ?”

“ Shut up ! We have to know what’s wrong to him. Seungri doesn’t remember us at all, no, correctly, he even doesn’t remember himself.”

“ That masked man must do something to him, I’ll kill him for sure !”

“ I have already sent people  togo after Seungri and investigate about him. We’s going to have news about him soon.”

Ji Yong kicked the chair next to him away so it was banged loudly to the wall.

“ This time, I won’t let Seungri go anymore. He can’t leave my side again. He’s mine, remember, he’s mine !”

Choi Seunghyun took out a cigarette to smoke, he coldly looked at the madly Ji Yong.

“ It’s not your decision. From the moment Seungri have saved me, I’m his and he’s mine. Don’t ever take him away from me !”

Kang Daesung didn’t say anything, he just took out his sword and pinned it down on the table. To him, if someone can use this sword to cut his head down, it’s time he’ll let Seungri go, if not, never !

Dong Young Bae looked at the three and just shook his head and laughed out loud.

“ You have anything to against me ? The first person who met Seungri was me, the first person who loved him also was me. Who’re you to have the right to have him here ? Stupid children.”

The room was almost bursted by their hatred to each other.

It’s war. They can share the underworld, they can share the power, they can share the money, but Seungri !

Seungri is the one and only for them.

Kwon Ji Yong smirked evilly.

“ Fine, let’s still cooperate till we can rescure Seungri. And after that, let’s the war begin. I tell you, I’ll kill all of you, if you dare to dream about what’s mine.”

“ Fine.”

“ Fine.”

“ Fine.”

Seungri, just wait for us,we’re coming to you.

-----

Seungri lonely stood at a corner in a party that the Father wanted him to go. But he didn’t have anything to do at a place like this. He hates the crowd. He hates strange people just came and talked nonsene words to him. Meaningless, Seungri would rather stay at home and train his martial art than th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter