New beginning

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Do you still remember this story ? Half of a year....I'm so sorry. But I can't write this story as fast as I used to. Enjoy your reading. Thank you.

Four years late,

At the top of the cliff, a man who was quietly sitting there, drunk wine nonstop. He looked at the abyss below intently, like he wanted to jump into it any minute passed by. Suddenly, a gun was pointed straight at his head. The man only smirked.

“ Kwon Ji Yong, you’re still a baby, not change only a little.” The man still drunk his wine while he talked.

The man who was pointing the gun, Kwon Ji Yong, with the cigarette in his lips, coldly puffed the smoke into the air. He didn’t look at the person whom his gun was touching “ lovely”, he also looked at the abyss with pain in his eyes.

“ off, Choi Seunghyun. I told you year by year, this place belongs to me.”

And right at that time, a sword was putted near Kwon Ji Yong’s neck.

“ Out” A simple sentence but straight into the main meaning. Kang Daesung had never spoken nonsense things to anyone except Seungri. Daesung thought maybe he should cut down two head of “ useless” things in front of his eyes, maybe he should do that from four years ago. It was so noisy here, he needs peace at this place, only peace.

“ Three of you were still ing idiot. All sit down. You want Seungri to see this when he comes back ?? Remember, our lifes belong to him.”

Dong Young Bae who was holding a pot flowers, angrily walked near to the group. He pushed them aside and gently put the pot flowers at the top of the cliff. He whispered.

“ Seungri, when you come back, maybe you want to see your favorite pot flowers. Come back soon, you took your time so long….”

Choi Seunghyun suddenly stood up and threw a punch to Young Bae’s face.

“ How dare you kicked my wine that I prepared for Seungri ??? , he won’t like that ugly pot flowers of you !!!”

Kwon Ji Yong jumped into the fight, kicked both Young Bae and Choi Seunghyun.

“ I said: off. Seungri’ll come back and only see my ring for him. You two can go to hell !!”

Kang Daesung looked at the mess in front of his eyes, then looked at the sword in his hand. He wondered whether he cut their head or cut them into pieces. However, he still remembered, Seungri has spent his life to protect him and “ three things” over there. Daesung has thought for a while, then he threw his sword away and jumped to the fight too. He couldn’t kill them but he could still make them look like hell. That’s it.

After a while, finally, the fight had ended. Four of them all were lying on the ground, with wounds were over their faces and bodies. They were bleeding but the didn’t care at all. Blood what they always need now. They has been like this at this certain day, since four years ago, the day when Seungri felt into the abyss. And they’ll be like this forever, till the day they can find Seungri.

And they’ll be like this forever, till the day they can find Seungri.

They have been finding Seungri from year to year nonstop. Four years, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter