love and be loved

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Seungri opens his eyes, all he can see is Choi Seunghyun’s lip is on his lip now. What’s the is going on ??? Try to gather his strength, Seungri immediately punches Choi Seunghyun’s face hard and jump aside. Seunghyun looks at the little one who few minutes ago, still was unsciuous and lifeless, now just like a little lion, roars out loud and waits to bite his head out of the neck. Young…is so good ! Seungri sees the smirk on Seunghyun’s face, and he’s angrier. The face of that damn bastard now is bruised all over but he still has the ing smile on it. So, he has to break all his teeths to make the bastard not dare to smile anymore ???? If it’s like that, certainly he’ll do it !!! Seungri runs fast to Seunghyun’s side, and wants to kick him. But look like Seunghyun had enough lesson fron Seungri’s violence, he dodges his kick and takes Seungri’s leg. Seungri falls toward and onto Choi Seunghyun. Two of them roll over on the sand and still gives kickes and punches to each other. And till Seunghyun uses all his strength to put Seungri down and keeps all his legs and hands into his embrace, the fight is over. Seungri swears out loud with all the dirty words in this life. Seunghyun feels his ears hurt, why does a person who has a baby cute face, has a foul mouth like this ???

“ Stop it !! Don’t curse me anymore ! I just give artificial respiration to you and nothing more. I’m not a ert who also did to a faint person ! Stop ! Don’t try to move under my body like this !! I tell you, if you still do this, I’ll become a damn right away !! Don’t try with my patience !!”

Seungri stop struggling immediately. He glares at Seunghyun, who smiles brightly above him.

“ Bastard !! I swear one day, I’ll make you into a mess. I will cut down your and throw it to the dog. I’ll…@#$%...you….And your family…#@%&…Know that, and after you died, I still @#$%$#@....you…and I….”

If Seungri can’t move, let his mouth do the action. All Choi Seunghyun’s family, Seungri doesn’t leave out anyone!

Seunghyun feels his head hurt, more and more hurt. Suddenly, his hands are around Seungri loosens and the ground around him, looks like it’s up and down, up and down, so dizzy. And before he knows anything, he passes out, and….because Seungri has already kicked him in the stomach.

Seungri looks at the fainting bastard, and continues kicking him. But after three or four kickes, he feels something wrong. Seems like the bastard’s body is so hot. Seungri sits down and touches the bastard face, and it’s hot like hell. Choi Seunghyun’s having a too high fever. In few moments, Seungri thought, if he leaves Choi Seunghyun right here, he’ll die for sure. If he dies, the contract between him and Kwon Ji Yong will end. And he takes back his freedom. That’s it. Perfect life !!!

Seungri wants to turnd around and walks away, but when he sees that he and Choi Seunghyun now, are on a unknowning island and maybe nobody can find them in the next days. Seungri remembers, when he and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter