Let's party.

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Choi Seunghyun wakes up again, it’s already late in the morning. He looks around and no one can be seen. But Choi Seunghyun doesn’t feel uneasy at all, because the warm still lingers on his hand, tells him that Seungri just left not long ago. He sits up and begin thinking seriously. Now that he knows he wants to have Seungri for himself, what is he going to do now? Remember, the one who he needs, is a dangerous, very dangerous person to tell. And more important, around Seungri, people who are the most dangerous in this word, all stay. It’s not easy problem to solve at all…. Lost in his thought and plan, Choi Seunghyun doesn’t realize a thing’s flying straight to his head. When it hits him, he then realizes it is a wild fruit. And standing in the front of the cave, is a cute person who is having a smirk on his face.

“ Sick enough to die, huh ? Choi Seunghyun couldn’t dodge a fruit to his face. So ridiculous !”

Choi Seunghyun just smiles back and picks that fruit up. Seungri pouts a little. It’s not fun at all.

“ Why don’t you be gentle with me like last night ? After all, I’m still a patient here, right ? Be good gentleman and treat me well.”

Seungri glares at him and begins throwing fruits at Seunghyun. When they hit Seungri over the face, Seungri laughes out loud.

“ Just cut the part which is on your low body and I’ll treat you like a gentleman to a lady. Bastard, go to hell !!”

Seunghyun looks at the shining eyes of Seungri and he wonders why Ji Yong did think Seungri looked like that person. Not, not at all…. Ji Yong ah, don’t you see the difference between them….

“ Seungri, did Ji Yong tell you, you look like a person ?”

Seungri stops laughing immediately. That’s right. He always wonders why the reason he stucked between Choi Seunghyun and Kwon Ji Yong, just because of a person ? Who’s that person ? And how can he look like that person ??? He always wants to know.

“ Yes, he did. To think I had to meet two of you, two bastards, two ert, just because I look like a person, makes me sick so much !”

Choi Seunghyun also stops smiling. The past, that person…If he wants a new beginning for his life, he must let go all…

“ Seungri. I’m going to tell you a story. A story which took place among me, Kwon Ji Yong and…Kwon Ha Mi. Yes, that person who you want to know, is Ji Yong’s sister, the only family Ji Yong has, and the one who died because of me.

Ha Mi, Ji Yong and I, we have bee friend since we were born. We had watched each other from when we were a little baby untill we were teenages. We once were inseparable. Just stayed near and became one. Till….till when Kwon Ha Mi loved me and my family and Ji Yong’s family became enemy.

You know, my father trained me to become his heir so hard and cruel, so I didn’t dare protest to him. And I really didn’t love Ha Mi. She’s just like my real sister, I couldn’t have even just a little feeling for her. So I tried to stay away from her as much as I could. It made Ha Mi very sad and misery. And Kwon Ji Yong, who always has sister complex personality too seriously, began hating me so much. I understood him. No one can stand to see their beloved one is hurt because of another person. But I didn’t predict, because of me, Kwon Ha Mi had dangerous thought. She thought I couldn’t love her beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter