Kang Daesung

Mad world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seunghyun is now a bouncer of a bar . This world is full of sins. If you want to live, you must step on people’s life . Human becomes more and more like monster. But, Lee Seunghyun doesn’t want to live that life. He’s maybe a part of this under world, he can’t escape it, but he doesn’t allow it to change him into another person. He will do anything to survive, but by his own hand, not by using people. He feels very alright with his work and his life now. Just stay in this dark world for a while and when he saves enough money , one day he can live in the normal world, a bright world… He hopes so…

However, fate really likes to play with people’s life. It always turns you to a way that you never wish it to be...

One day, after kicking some drunken bastards out of the bar, Lee Seunghyun goes to home as usual. It’s already midnight so the road is very dark and empty, nobody can be seen. Lee Seunghyun suddenly feels so cold. The cold from deep inside his bones, he only feels it when something’s dangerous happens. It’s like animal’s sense, and it always helps him to save life. So, Lee Seunghyun puts his hand into the pocket, prepares to take out the knife anytime. If any bastards dare to go near him, he will stab them without mercy. He closes his eyes, let his other senses become more clearly. And he can hear a whimper, a pain whimper nearby… What’s that ? He continues to go near the source of voice. People always say, curious will kill you, but you can’t win against it. And it’s true for Lee Seunghyun in this case. He knows that sterrible thing happens, he knows that bad thing is waiting for him, he’s shaking because his mind tells him : “ Death is ahead ! Run ! Run !” But like he is enchanted, his foots still go that way. Step by step, it leads him to a dark and dirty alley, where killings and worst things always happen in there. The whimper is louder and louder. Lee Seunghyun steps inside the alley, his nerves is at the high strain, he can be going to be attacked anytime.

From the alley, appears a shadow  goes near him. Lee Seunghyun immediately is in attack mode, but…something’s strange. That person is not walking, he is crawling to him. And when the person in the distance that Lee Seunghyun can see him, he wants to vomit because the scene in fron of his eyes. That person only has one arm and one leg on his body, blood is terrible falling from his wounds. This person is covered by his own blood. He tries to crawl to the existence of valley, so his cut is more viscous, makes him look like a zoombie comes to life. Lee Seunghyun steps back and wants to run from here. That person’s murderer must chase behind him, so Lee Seunghyun has to run fast now. He doesn’t want to stick to killing, it’s too dangerous. He’s not super hero, he won’t give his life to save people. But, when he hear that person’s scream, he can’t run anymore.

“ Help me ! Please help me ! I don’t want to die, my daughter still is wating for me at home, he’s waiting for me to give her gift. Today is her birthday. I promise her that I will come back home ! Daughter, I want to see your smile again ! I want to tell you that I love you ! Please ! Please !!!”

Lee Seunghyun is orphan , he doesn’t have anybody who is waiting for him. He doesn’t have a father want to say love him. He wants to run, but in his mind, it appears an image, a little girl who is wearing beautiful dress, smiles happily, wait for her dad, wait for a person who will never come back…. Lee Seunghyun looks back at the man again, in his bloody face, his eyes is shining the light of love, his love for her daughter, his wish to see her just once again… Lee Seunghyun bites his lips, the good man inside me, you will die, stupid !!! But he still runs to that man, and carries him to run out the valley. But it’s too late. In the moment he steps out the valley, a cold sword is at his neck. He’s frozen, it’s a katana, it can cut out his head anytime. Never that he feel his death is this near…

“ Put this kind down. It need to kill.”

A voice can be heard. But this voice…it’s not cold as ice like professional assassin, instead, it’s warm…and a little cheerful ??? What the hell ?? But with the katana on his neck, Lee Seunghyun has no choice, he slowly puts the man on his back down. The katana leaves his neck. In Lee Seunghyun’s life, till then, the worst mistake of him must be this. In fact he has to run for his life now, but no, he must turn around to see the hell scence appears before his eyes. A katana is cutting the injured in half, his eyes still open widely, like he doesn’t know he died. Just a few minutes ago, that eyes still have a deisre to live, a desire to meet his beloved daughter again. Lee Seunghyun feels his sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter